The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ

Go down 
+5
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Allie Selgon
Will Kaoknur
Drew Nami
Willow Fidele
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Taryn and I just realized that we are not prepared for The Hunger Games to start quite yet, so we are postponing The Hunger Games for five days. This means that The Hunger Games will start July 5th instead of July 1st.

However, if you want, you can RP one day of the training week or the reaping, but that must start before July 5th.

Tributes cannot make any more threads out of the arena or The Capitol after July 2nd (excluding reaping threads). If tributes are already in threads that haven't finished yet, then they can still RP in those threads. Also, if you're character dies in The Hunger Games, and you are still RPing in a thread outside of the arena, then you may finish RPing as that character on a different account, or, if you only have one account, then we won't delete your first account until you have completed that thread.

We apologize for the delay, but without it, the games would not turn out well.

Thank you,

The Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Drew Nami

Drew Nami

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 am

Okee dokee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:44 am

what if we want to do the training and the reaping?
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:45 am

Well, you can really only do one, but I suppose you could have your character's memory of the reaping in a training thread....
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:04 pm

I guess you could say we're all...

HUNGRY for action.

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!
Cool
Back to top Go down
Allie Selgon

Allie Selgon

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Where do we post for the training or reaping???
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 pm

reaping would be in your district, and you can post the training in the Capitol. There is already a thread up. If you want, everyone who is doing the training can post in one thread ...I'll ask Taryn. I mean, not everyone even has to interact, they can do their own thing if they want.
Back to top Go down
Katnisstheboy

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:57 pm

is it almost over confused
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Actually no, we just started! The games will probably go for at least another month!

((hey, welcome to the site by the way. If you want, I nice way to meet the the community would be through the intriductions thread. I love your user name by the way Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:39 pm

I just signed up but I don't know that much ): but when is the next Hunger Games Rpg? (:
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm

aw, sorry. you just missed it. The next one will be next summer.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:35 pm

darn ): but im a great rper Very Happy i play Warcraft and i'm always being the best roleplayerer Razz
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah, but we've already got 24 tributes :/ well... 14, ten have already died.

If your still on next year, you can send in an app to be in the Games!!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:39 pm

I hope you respond quick (: but one more question: why is it only once a year? )))):
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

It's like in the books :/ but I can see that it would work to do twice or three times a year. I might make a poll about it. I just figured the games wouldn't work as well then because so many people are bogged down with school and wouldn't be able to stay active. And if your not active in the games well... you die.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

i know but how long in the day do we have to stay on the computer to roleplay? (:
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 pm

how long every day do we have to roleplay in the rpg? (:
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:44 pm

It doesn't matter. Some people are on longer than others and have more time to rp while others have stuff IRL and can't get on.

In regular threads, it can be any amount of time but in the Hunger Games you just have to post at least once every other day.

I mean, everyone has real lives, we don't expect them to be free all the time.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm

so what do i do if i have to leave for the night? roleplay my guy setting traps for the night and than falling asleep? (:
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

You can if you want...

Have you ever role played on one of these sites before? Because when two people rp together, if someone has to leave for the night, they pick up the same conversation in the morning. I mean your character isn't you. On a computer, days are longer than in real life.... you can stay in one thread for months, but then jump ahead in time...
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Kudos Storm for answering questions!! -hugs-
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

thanx :DD whens the poll coming up admin? (:
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:03 pm

You can call me Taryn... >.>

Um, once these games are over.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm

ok Taryn (: fine (: since i have a awesome idea for my character :DDD
Back to top Go down
PeinxKonan

PeinxKonan

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:30 am

Well I'm new here, so essentially I've no idea about how to RP here, is this a scheduled event or is this when the RPG starts??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ   Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Anouncement About The Hunger Games--PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next