The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Died so far.

Go down 
+10
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Michiah Doharty
Hazon Curchaw
Drew Nami
Alexander Jones
Al Meer
Sasha Leate
Roselyn Night
Marcus Aurelius
Taryn Forrest
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Died so far. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:46 pm

can the first post be updated? or do more people need to be killed?
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:03 am

Nope, it's just those people right now. If it's day 4 and no one posted in 2 or 3 then they fie. When it's day five if they didn't post in 3 or 4 they die etc.

Once the list of there is done, then people will just start dying in their designated order.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 am

i'm confused... the people that need to kill them, need to post? or what?
Back to top Go down
Drew Nami

Drew Nami

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 am

Michiah. Can I kill you?????? I really want to kill someone. Can I ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee kill you????????? *Wow.ThisistotallysoundinglikeaHarryPottermovieorsomethinglikethat*
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

Misael, I think she means that there is a eadline for postage. If you don't post then, then you'll have to die. And right now, no one else needs to die I think....
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 am

I need some postage from Donta.
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:49 am

...I was waiting for you to post. And I will post ASAP, hopefully later today!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 pm

umm... so i don't have the time to RP here atm.... can you just kill off Misa? I give Vader and Rosalyn the power to do so (meaning they can godmod me)
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi, not to be random but why is my name in your sig..
Back to top Go down
Sierra Raine
District 11

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Um...
I don't want to be random either but Misael, why does your signature tell me to click there for the best time of my life. It is kind of creeping me out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Oh, it's an HTML thing, it makes the reader see their own name. Whoever is logged on, it will say their name. So it says 'Alieya Stone,Click me for the best time of your life', to me.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Aww, I'm sorry, and yeah we will, I'll let Vader know.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

YOU'RE LEAVING Sad I'm sorry, well good luck on whatever it is you need time for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Died so far.   Died so far. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Died so far.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: Other Areas throughout Panem :: The Arena :: The 15th Hunger Games-
Jump to: