The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

India Harkniss

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

India Harkniss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 pm

1. Does India know of Michael's feelings for her? If so, how does she feel about them?

2. What would it take for India to accept that she might be gay?

3. What is India's earliest memory?
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:20 pm

1. India knows Michael likes her, he is such a bad secret keeper. Luckily for him, India is a very good actress so Michael doesn't know that India knows he likes her. Michael is very handsome and many girls fall for him at school, but he only has his eyes set on India.

2. The feeling of love. India's never been in love. Never been in a romantic relationship with somebody. Never has had feelings for anybody. When she was 10 she had a crush on Michael, but she got over that quickly. Maybe, if she develops feelings for somebody, she will truly know who she is attracted to.

3. India's earliest memory was the day she went hunting with her grandfather before he died. It was a beautiful day and the mockingjays were singing. Her grandfather taught her the last things she needed to know while hunting. And then when they got home that night, India went up in her room, scribbled in her notebook, and her grandfather had a heart attack. Before India knew it, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

1. How does India feel knowing that Michael likes her? Does it make her uncomfortable, even though he doesn't know she knows?

2. What is India's happiest memory?

3. If India were reaped for the Hunger Games, what kind of skills would she have to her advantage? What would put her at a disadvantage?
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:00 pm

1. Knowing that Michael likes her doesn't bother India at all. They've been friends for so long, and for others while a situation like this might mess up others friendship, India and Michael's friendship stay the same.

2. India's happiest memory was when she moved out of the Seam. It was better for her and her family and the danger lurking around the Seam couldn't touch her and her family anymore. Her siblings wernt frightened anymoreto go outside and play. Its best for her family.

3. If India was reaped she would have her bow and arrows and her knifes at her advantage. India is pretty good at handling weapons such as her knives and bow and arrows. Running woul be a huge disadvantage for her. She is a very slow runner and blacks out easily. She wouldn't be able to escape another tribute chasing aftr her.
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:38 am

Can you describe India's house for me? What does it look like on the outside? On the inside? (you don't need to give me a specific layout or anything, just general is fine). Does India have her own room or does she share it with someone? Does she keep her room neat or is it messy?

((I'm just giving you the one question since it's kind of long))
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm

India's house looks like any other house from District 12. It looks very dull inside and out. India shares her room with Marchae and Gilinda, the boys have they're seperate room. In her room the only splash of color in the house is on her walls. They are an inky blue, and it makes India feel trapped so she always opens the window blinds when she is in there to let in some light. India doesn't care about mess or cleanliness. She is actually a very messy and unorganized person, so the only way that room ever gets clean, its because of Gilinda. She's always cleaning up after everyone, but Gilinda doesn't seem to mind at all.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Keep up the great answers! And if you can start including the questions (bolded) in your replies, that would be awesome ^^

1. Can you describe an average day for India, from morning to night?

2. How does India feel about having to share a room? Does she ever get annoyed at her siblings?

3. What are India's favorite food, drink, and color?
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:12 pm

1. Can you describe an average day for India, from morning to night?
India has school from Monday to Friday and that part of the day, especially the morning part, is very stressful for her. She has to wake up all her siblings from their sleep and help them get ready for school. The younger ones like to annoy her and be disobedient when she is trying to get them ready. After school she tends to any jobs her parents need help on, and she does all her chores. Usually by the time she finishes she has about an hour until sundown so she spends that hour outside and wandering town with Michael. During nightfall, she spends time in her room with her sisters downstairs so she's alone.Even though they share a room, Gilinda and Marchae know to leave the room at that time and let India enjoy some alone time.
Saturdays and Sundays she hunts all day, and helps her mother trade at the Hob.

2. How does India feel about having to share a room? Does she ever get annoyed at her siblings?
India is understanding about sharing her room. She realizes she can't just have her own room and have her 5 siblings crammed in the other room. She gets annoyed at her siblings many times, but she is way more toleratable with them then she is with anybody else.

3. What are India's favorite food, drink, and color?
India loves wild turkey. And its very rare to find when she goes hunting, so she gets very excited when she's caught one. She especially loves it with fresh bakery bread, she eats it as a sandwhich, and the baker is kind enough to trade her the bread once in a while. There is not much variety of drinks in District 12, so everyone drinks mostly water, and sometimes milk. But se does enjoy goats milk very much
India loves blue, she hates girly colors and once she found a blue crayon on the street and got very excited
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:21 am

1. What kinds of chores does India have to do daily?

2. What kinds of things does India get annoyed by her siblings about?

3. How does India feel about children in general? Would she ever want children of her own?
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:39 pm

1. What kinds of chores does India have to do daily?
India cooks and cleans daily. Her parents are busy mosly and the house can get pretty messy. Although, India never really does a great job cleaning, the house always ends up tidy. You can thank Gilinda for that. India makes breakfast and lunch for the family which is usually wild goose and potatoes.

2. What kinds of things does India get annoyed by her siblings about?
Loudness. When she's just chilling in her room and relaxing, one of them is bound to burst into her room and tell her something that she doesnt care to know. When she's trying to sleep, they are up and loud.

3. How does India feel about children in general? Would she ever want children of her own?
India has a soft spot in her cold heart especially for children. She loves her brothers and sisters, and all of the neighborhood toddlers. She knows she can never have a child of her own blood, but she is confused about wanting a child of her own. She doesnt want to put a child of hers into that torture called The Hunger Games. But she doesnt want to grow old and alone.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:55 am

Sorry for the slowness, but I finally have some more questions for you!

1. Is their loudness the only thing about her siblings that annoys India, or is there anything else?

2. What is it about children that India likes so much?

3. Is India a good cook? How did she learn to cook?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India Harkniss   India Harkniss - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

India Harkniss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2