The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!

Go down 
+14
Monica d'Alcy
Kooa Stephens
Olivia Garson
Harley Whence
Shard Waite
Willow Fidele
Birch Evinrude
North Clarke
April Adams
Tally Mild
Arianna Redcloud
Jakob Haynes
Samuel Rytherstone
Taryn Forrest
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  Empty
PostSubject: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Alright! (This is so exciting, like woah).
I give you the tributes for the next games!! 8D Applications are up until the 25th and members will be awarded their tributes on the 1st of April.

As of right now, you may only apply for one character. However, if there is one application that is just amazing and there are a few people who applied and won't receive the character, we will PM them before it's too late and they can apply for another character (we can even suggest some that they'd be good for) this way people aren't out of the running before they even have the chance for a tribute.

The age, District, and score of the tribute will be provided (on the signatures, the big number is the score they would receive in the Capitol). From this information, you will come up with a series of things that seem fitting for the character. Application form:
Code:
Name of character(s):

Name of tribute desired:

Age, Score, and District (just so that we can remember :P):
Height:
Weight:
Strengths (name at least three):
Weaknesses (at least three):

Small bio (we understand personalities and such can change drastically in the Games):

RP sample as that character:

Note:
The characters with asterisks by their picture are people who are killing off their characters and therefore, unclaimable.
The characters with two asterisks to the right of their banner have already been claimed.
The girls are above the boys.

District One:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D1f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D1m_co10

District Two:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D2f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D2m_co10

District Three:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D3f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D3m_co10

District Four:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D4f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D4m_co10
District Five:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D5f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D5m_co10

District Six:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D6f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D6m_co10

District Seven:
***The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D7f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D7m_co10

District Eight:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D8f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D8m_co10

District Nine:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D9f_co10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D9m_co10

District Ten:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D10f_c10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D10m_c10

District Eleven:
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D11f_c10
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D11m_c10

District Twelve:
***The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D12f_c11
The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  D12m_c11

Send your application into the email: staff.hgrp@gmail.com

Also, after you receive a character, you will be allowed a certain amount of time to RP with them around their districts, meet the other tribute, and meet active members RPing there. Also, even this time you'll be allowed to time RP out the reaping, the Capitol week and all before the Games start!
I know it sounds like a little while away, but we're making it seem more like the actual games without a reaping. Our goal is to have enough members to have a real reaping by next years games! Depending on how well these games go, we may even have more games in the winter!

Also, this year we're doing a points system and [u]there is no winner already determined[u]. There is no specific order of dying. With the points system, you can gain points by posting a lot with your character right now even! Other than that, the people with higher scores will get more points going in and people get more points by finding food and water etc. However, you will get points taken away if you power play too much and act like your person is the best out there and never gets injured etc.

Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

Credit to the wonderful Jonathon Moyers for the banners! <3

Last edited by Taryn Forrest on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 pm

When are the Hunger Games officially starting? Please answer fast. I do not want to miss out on anyhing.
Back to top Go down
Jakob Haynes

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:07 am

I don't understand. Do we have to choose one of those pre-set characters of are those the chosen ones?
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Okay

@Samuel, I'm pretty sure the games are starting sometime in June, but I'll have to ask my sis about the details.

@Jakob, You have to chose one of the pre-set characters that are already up there, and after you chose which tribute you want, then email that tribute's character sheet to the staff, at staff.hgrp@gmail.com . You just make up the tribute's character sheet as you would any other character that you made up.

:/ hope this helps y'all. If you have any more questions about this, you can just pm one of the staff, people with names in blue or green *nods*
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Oh! SFTDP, but today is, I'm pretty sure, the last day or the penultimate day to send in your tribute's character sheet, so you may want to do it fast :/
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Good. I am very happy now. :3
Back to top Go down
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:01 pm

I thought it was the 25th... Whoops, I sent it to Taryn, I think... x.x
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:03 pm

XD Haha. You really thought this one nine years ahead of the other one? xD *serious face appears* Sorry for laughing. It is just really funny you made that mistake. *smiles to make up for it*
Back to top Go down
Tally Mild
District 9
Tally Mild

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Nooo. The due date was the 25th... O.o I thought...
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:11 pm

It does indeed say at the beginning of this thread that the due date for applications is the 25th, so everyone still has a day to get their applications in!
Back to top Go down
North Clarke
Tribute
District 2
Score 11
North Clarke

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Could I just ask something?
I don't currently have a character - I plan to finish the application tomorrow. Could I still apply for a tribute?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes, you can!

Oh and to everyone, if you're still planning on applying for a new character that you know will be free, PM me and I'll let you know who doesn't have any apps yet!
Back to top Go down
North Clarke
Tribute
District 2
Score 11
North Clarke

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Awesomesauce :3
I'll go fill out the app now!
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 pm

o.o my bad. Yes the due date is tomorrow, not today :/ I be off now
Back to top Go down
North Clarke
Tribute
District 2
Score 11
North Clarke

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Are we allowed to apply for more than one? Smile
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 am

No, you're only allowed to apply for one, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:37 am

Is it too late to apply? I wanted to become active around here again, but I see I've missed the due date by one day. Sad
I'll honestly take anyone that hasn't been claimed yet, if there are any.
Back to top Go down
http://dittany.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 pm

We'll have the list updated by tomorrow, and if there's any more empty slots you can apply for those!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 pm

SFTDP: that was posted as Willow sorry :3
@Birch there are a few empty slots. On the first I'll award everyone their characters as scheduled but I'll give a week only for newbies and other members to apply for a character. The leftovers (if any) will be killed on the first day and they can be played by whoever asks first and has another tribute already.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 am

Here's the lists! Enjoy your character!
If someone doesn't have a character yet and wants one, they can fill out an application, but this offer ends in one week. The left overs will be killed off instantly when the games start.
The people who go inactive with their characters will be killed off in the bloodbath too.

District 1
Christiana Julson (Julie Baker)
Shard Waite (Taryn Forrest)

District 2
North Clarke (Carian01)
Keagon Seye (April Adams)

District 3
Olivia Garson (Harley Whence)
Fayer Rhoton (Monica d'Alcy)

District 4
Reshia Petty (Lucy Harrison)
Aft Mergoy (Hailey Summers)

District 5
Geforia Summers (Adla Carter)
Hunter Alder (Huntley Downs)

District 6
Kooa Stephens (Tally Mild)
Kane Stephens (Wiley456)

District 7

Thalia Treeguard (Original Character)
Roman Shaw (Jonathan Moyers)

District 8
Liina Garner (Birch Evinrude)
Allard Lockley (Talia Alderwood)

District 9
June Purée (Willow Fidele)
Luke Walder (Marceline Winters)

District 10
Sinea Spekt (Samuel Rytherstone)
Thor Donahue (Mallory Freeman)

District 11
Amy Honeysickle (Gracie Kelly)
Patch Clau (Avery Kessell)

District 12
Katherine Beck (Original Character)

Minho Francis (Rain Quickhook)

The next step is to just RP with them a little while before the Reaping. Get a feel for the character, meet other people, maybe plot, gather a significant other so that people have plotting when the character goes off into the Games.
I dunno, frolic amongst the District and primarily, have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 am

I applied for Christian Julson a while back. Sorry if this sounds greedy but do I get her or no?
Back to top Go down
Shard Waite
Tribute
District 1
Score 9
Shard Waite

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:47 am

Oh, I'm sorry, there must have been a mistake!
Your app is still in the incomplete's section. As in, you filled it out and we emailed you saying you needed to finish it but didn't. However, I just looked and it was misplaced.

I'm so sorry!

Though, I know she's the only one I knew there was one person wrong but I didn't know what, well, I've found it.
To everyone else, if you didn't get the character, it's not that we didn't remember your application, the other person's was a little better :/

If you have any questions or you think something was done wrong, please PM Taryn, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 am

When do I get my character?
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 am

You get her now. You're on the list above, you can now make the character at your leisure.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Garson
Tribute
District 3
Score 6

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 pm

I made my character but how do I get the cool red lettering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!    The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 16th Hunger Games Tribute List!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next