The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler James Spencer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler James Spencer
District 3
Engineer
Tyler James Spencer

Tyler James Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Tyler James Spencer   Tyler James Spencer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 am

Name: Tyler James Spencer

Member of:

District 3 as an Engineer or a Technician - This is my primary choice 'cause in the Capitol.pn I was registered here in this district as a technician. So I think I'm up to the district's job. Considering irl I'm an electronics engineering student. So I presume I will be more in character when I'm in this district.

What profession are you (optional): If D3 ~ Engineer. Electronics Engineer to be specific.

Appearance: Tyler is tall which is about 6 feet and an inch, and is well built. Constant activity both at home and at gym have suited him and shaped him into a large kid. He's tall with tan features and if anyone would ever contend that he is attractive they'd have to be blind. He doesn't take much pride in his looks, realizing that he's attractive but not necessarily concerned very much about the way he looks, which means a lot of the time he dresses more comfortable then formal. He steps lightly and quickly, as if he's always got something to do and is always in a good hurry to get there.

His hair which is his favorite asset is maybe somewhat thick and medium long having a color of a precious brownish blonde just like his mother's. He doesn't care much for his appearance but he knows when he should work on it when times that you have to groom yourself.

His hands are thick and calloused from horse-riding and his skin is tan from being out in the sun so often. His looks are strictly caucassian, with a cut clean jaw and defined features to his face.

Personality: Tyler is a very quiet person. He'll try anything but to himself. He does act like a kid sometimes, but usually that's why some people may see him weird 'cause nobody ever gave him a chance to know him first. But most of the time, he keeps his mouth shut and prefers to be alone. Yes his social life is a downfall indeed. He was once a socialite person until a friend of his died lead him to realize that the only person he could rely on his himself. He tends not to trust anybody. He's good in pretending something about his feelings. In terms of fighting, he's not big fan of it, but will have to if needed cause' that's what he is trained for, to be a Hero :]

Intellectually, he is very intelligent. He has the ability to mentally solve puzzles and problems quickly and make a plan from it. The only problem with that though, is that they aren’t too organized (tidbits here and there). Although he has that ability to do this, he’s not too generous with sharing his ideas with others. However, this leads to the point that he has excellent persuasion skills. He can get someone to believe him or not believe someone else easily.

History: Tyler's life was indeed not interesting. I'm warning you right now. Don't be pity on this guy. He doesn't want to be pitied by someone. His life started to be fairly well. He was born from his father who is a great businessman and his mother who is a well-known physician. He was living the dream. Yes. No doubt his parents were earning riches. But enough with that luxury.

He was the 2nd child born out of the Spencer family, Tyler never talked to anyone outside of his home. At elementary school, he would be quiet the whole day whilest the other children mingled. During recess, he would sit inside and read books, draw buildings, solves small puzzles. One day, during his third grade year, a boy named James Paul came up to him and asked if he could join. They became instant best friends.

At the age of 12, he was given a small task job at his dad's local fatory, putting pieces of bombs together for bombs and even making some microchips for the latest project of the Capitol. Some days later, his older brother, Artemis Leonard , was picked for the hunger games. Tyler tried to fight through the peacekeepers to get to him, but it was too late. His brother was killed at the 3rd Game Day.

Two years later, at the reaping. His bestfriend was called. James told Tyler that he'll win it for his own family and him. But at the Games, he almost win making him the second in the games for he was head shot arrow of the winner. Tyler was deeply depressed with the events that had happened in his life. No one in the village could help him cope with the deaths. One night, he envisioned them in a dream, telling him to stay strong. To make his goal to help and protect others from any sort of harm. From that day on, he became someone that they would be proud of.

RP sample: [This is an excerpt from a Percy Jackson Roleplay post I'm into. Don't worry you can count on me. :] ]

"Now this is very awkward." He thought to himself. Paul isn't really the type of guy who wants to be the center of attention. Expecting and knowing hundreds or maybe thousands of eyeballs would be staring at him. Being recognized at all in front of them didn't make Paul very well. All he wanted was the honor for the cabin.

All he really cared about was for the good of his own cabin. He wanted something that could be memorable for his fellow siblings. He doesn't want to be known as the passive brother they had. He'd wanted to make plans for the cabin, like maybe held an inside event just for the cabin. Maybe an 'Art of the Week' contest or better yet an 'Artist of the Week'. Then the winner would be displayed their artworks or even their lovely faces, just like that and at least to make the cabin more lively. They're the son of sun god. They should act like one.

He'd noticed the cabin's pretty much quiet except for the fact they're as childish as they can be. Though most of them were busy with playing musical instruments, painting near the lake or what not for an apollo child to do but he wanted to be as united as possible. Like his fatal flaw, he wanted to feel the family aura he'd never experienced. He wanted it to be like that.

"Here goes nothing." He said as he wrote down his name and dropped it.

Others:

- How you found out about the site: Google
- How many of the books did you read?: All
- Which was your favorite?: Katniss Everdeen, of course.
- If this is your second character, which was your first?: Uhm. First Smile))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Tyler James Spencer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler James Spencer   Tyler James Spencer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Awesome character sheet! I do have a question, though!

So, if Tyler is not trusting and sticks to himself, how is he like to his family? Is he really distant? And does he have parents still alive?
Back to top Go down

Tyler James Spencer
Page 1 of 1