The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Reed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catoisawesome12

James Reed Empty
PostSubject: James Reed   James Reed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Name: James Read

Member of: District 6 (List of anything you can apply for and their explanations) [Note, the Districts who need more members are 6,8,9 and 13. Please consider these. The others are pretty packed and it's not evened out. Thanks!]

What profession are you (optional):

(Down must must at least 5 sentences and fifty words)
Appearance: James Read is a very handsome teenager. He has chocolate brown hair with tiny hints of black. His hair is not very long but, very straight and a little curly. James's body is very muscular and very tall. He is about six feet in total. He has a scar over his chest from a tree in the big forest. James also has a very weird heart shaped birthmark on his foot.

Personality: James Reed is a very skilled young man. He is good with a bow and arrows. Also with a sword. When in the forest he likes to hunt and meet new people from his district. He is very nice and hates to meet rude fellows. When he wants to be he can be very rude and hot-headed. Hunting is a very good skill for him. Some people think he is stupid but he thinks other wise.

History: James's history is very vivid. When James was very young (around when he was two,) his brother had to go to the Hunger Games. He died and James didn't know it but his father killed himself soon after. His mother was the only one to care for him. Years later when he was five his mother found a new husband and James was not happy with that. Another year passed and James got a baby sister. Still not happy about that he left the house for three days. He was hungry, so he traveled back home. His mother was not happy but he didn't care. When he was 12 he started to hunt. His father was a skilled bowmen and James wanted to be the same. So, James practiced archery in the forest most of the time. He would also hunt. He kept practicing until he was his age now. But, he still practices.

RP sample: James crouched under the fence that separated district six and the forest. Quickly he sprinted far away from district six. Not too far but, far enough so he wouldn't be seen. He looked for the hollow tree in which he hid his bow and arrows. This tree was special because it had his name carved in it. "Yes! I found it!" He yelled out loud. James quickly put his hand over his mouth because he didn't want to get caught. Quickly, he took the wooden bow and sharp arrows in his hands. The wood felt awesome in his hands. James then took the bow in his hand and shot at a bird in the air. "Shoot!" He said as the arrow totally missed. "Well better luck next time." James then sprinted back out of the woods and traveled home.

Others:

- How you found out about the site: I found it on Google.com.
- How many of the books did you read?: (it's okay if you haven't read them all ) I read the first one and I'm half way past the second.
- Which was your favorite?: The first so far because I liked the action.
- If this is you second character, which was your first?: Nope this is my first
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

James Reed Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Reed   James Reed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:48 am

Hey I just wanted to say I like your character. He seems pretty well rounded but also had something spite under the surface . Witch I like.
Back to top Go down

James Reed
Page 1 of 1