The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) Empty
PostSubject: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Arianna was still upset about the whipping of her brother. About a week after his whipping, Arianna's older sister rushed all of the siblings on to a train, claiming that no place in this world was safe for them. Arianna sorta believed her. Well, 13 wasn't, and in 3, they just go along whipping an innocent boy, claiming that he stole bread from the bakery. Carter, Arianna's little brother was the one that was whipped. He was a little more than four years younger than Arianna. Ashleigh was Arianna's little sister. She was almost exactly 2 years younger than Arianna. Christina was Arianna's older sister. She was just about 3 years older than Arianna. And finally, Rosalynne was Arianna's oldest sister. She was five years older that Arianna, and she was a little bit mental. She won the hunger games a while back, and that's how she became mental. Well, anyway, Rosalynne ushered them on to the underground train, and they headed off in search of a better home. Rosalynne didn't tell them that it was basically against the law not to stay on the train, so at every district they got off. No one knew which district they stopped in. Right as Arianna stepped out of the train, she heard it. The most beautiful sound ever. She could smell it, too, and feel the breeze. It was the ocean. She heard the seagulls overhead. She wanted to stay here forever.

"Hey, I think we're in district 4. I learned about it in school. 4 is fishing." piped up Ashleigh.
"Yeah, I remember four from the victory tour." Rosalynne said. Suddenly, she got a scared look on her face. Christina ran over to her and started comforting her. "It's okay, Rosie. You're not in the arena anymore." Rosalynne started calming down a little.
"Well, as amazing as this place is, we still can't really stay here forever. We have to go back to three--"
"No! It's not safe there." shouted Rosie.
"It's not safe anywhere else. Do you know what would happen if anyone found out we were--" Arianna had been shouting, but then she stopped.
"What's wrong, Arianna?" Asked Ashleigh.
"Sh. If we want to continue this conversation, we will have to do it somewhere else." whispered Arianna, and she pointed to the girl. Her siblings followed her motion.
"What is it, Arianna?" whispered Carter. She lightly grabbed his head and pointed it to the girl. Arianna's siblings seemed to understand. They could get in so much trouble if anyone found out they were rebels, and they couldn't trust the girl. She could tell.
Back to top Go down
Mags Waters
District 4
Victor
Mags Waters

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Mags was absent mindely fishing. she was trying to forget her latest nightmare. The one where she saw the deaths of her friends...by her hands. This is what the Hunger Games had done to her. All the death. All the blood. The people who had to die so she could live. How could she forget?

Mags was 18 now. It had only been a year since she won. She was dreading the loomimg Hunger Games. To mentor two people who might be dead in a few weeks was a nightmare of its own. As she was pondering these sad details she heard shouting. did they not know that they will scare away the fish! The one place I want to be left in peace is disturbed by a couple of loud, irritating loud mouths! She thought angrily.

She left her fishing rod where it was and bounded up to them in long strides. "Who are you people? From which part of the District are you from? don't you know that you are scaring off all the fish?" She said angrily. She regarded the lot of them with glaring eyes. Her gaze rested on the oldest.

"Do I know you? I seem to have seen you somewhere. She said her face relaxing its hostile gaze and adopting a more confused one.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:16 am

The girl looked at Rosie. She had this recognizing look on her face. Arianna thought she had seen the girl before. Oh, yes, she was the victor of the Hunger Games before Lyra. What is she doing here? I know she is from here, but shouldn't she be somewhere else? Arianna thought.

"Do I know you? I seem to have seen you somewhere." Arianna vaguely heard the girl say. Arianna looked at her again. She was holding a fishing rod. Oh, she must've been fishing . . . but where? Arianna looked all around. Where would she fish? There's no water around. Then Arianna looked behind the girl, Mags was her name, she believed. There was a small little trail. Arianna looked down the trail. She saw a small pool of water.

"Hello." Arianna said, managing a smile. "It's a lovely day." said Arianna, trying to act as normal as she could.
Back to top Go down
Mags Waters
District 4
Victor
Mags Waters

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Startled by having her question so obviously evaded Mags decided to let the matter rest. It isn't my buisness anyway. Let them have their own secrets. God knows I had a hundred. Thought Mags though Mags had a vague idea that the girl might be a victor she let it go.

"Well. It is always nice under the rule of the Capitol. She said sarcastically before glancing around to see if anyone had overheard. Turning back to them she said. You won't tell anyone I said that right? mentaly berating herself for letting words that may be concieved as traitorous slip through her lips.

she looked over them, sizing the lot of them up. Hello though. My name is Mags. Mags waters. Who are you? She said, more polite than she had ever been during their whole encounter.

Last edited by Mags Waters on Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:03 pm

"It's okay. I won't tell." Arianna said to Mags about the Capitol comment. Rosie looked hard at Mags. Then she got a hard look on her face. She was obviously being reminded of the arena by seeing Mags. Arianna went over to calm her down; it was an every day thing nowadays for Arianna to have to stop whatever she's doing to calm down Rosie. She calmed down, and finally said "Hello. I am Rosalynne Redcloud. I won the Hunger Games 6 years ago."

Sorry it's so short, I don't really have enough time to write a longer post.
Back to top Go down
Mags Waters
District 4
Victor
Mags Waters

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:23 pm

]i]No wonder I thought I knew her. I have seen her on television.[/i] She thought as she watched the other girl calm Rosalynne down. she still didn't know her name. She must get the same dreams that I do. The second girl must be her sister. She mused. Looking over at the little boy whom she hadn't really thought about till now. "Hello. What is you name? I'm Mags." She said trying to be nice.

Turning back to Rosalynne she asked"Were you ever a mentor? I am going to be one this year. seeing as how I won the Hunger Games two years back. I am going for the first time this year." She spat out angrily. It would be obvious to anyone around that she did not welcome the desicion to send her.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:10 am

Arianna stared at Mags. She was obviously trying to be nice, but Arianna knew she was faking it, because she couldn't have just changed from being angry to nice. She went up to Carter and asked him what his name was and that her name was Mags. There she went along, using a sickly-sweet fake voice, trying to be nice. Arianna wasn't buying it, but she wasn't so sure about her siblings. Then she asked if Rosie was ever a mentor, and this time Arianna could definitely hint some anger. Rosie burst into tears. She had been a mentor before for three years, and she cried for about a month every time a tribute died from three. She even cried when any of the other tributes died some times.

"My older sister was a mentor." Ashleigh spoke for Rosie. "She was a mentor for three full years, when finally, four years ago, her privileges were evoked and she was no longer a mentor. There had been plenty of other victors from three, they just chose to let Rosie be a mentor for a while." Rosie burst into tears. There was rarely ever a time anymore when Rosie was happy. She had so many nightmares. She needed to find someone who could take care of her. They could settle down and have a happier life. Arianna so wanted to help Rosalynne find someone who would care enough, and she knew that Rosie wanted it too, but they had to find at least a good enough district to stay in for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))   Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is my real home? ((Mags? Wanna RP?))
Page 1 of 1