The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey why so quiet? Don't you wanna play a game? >=3 {Willow!!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eve Lazega
Capitol
Eve Lazega

Location : I'm in the Capitol... looking for the latest dress!

Hey why so quiet? Don't you wanna play a game? >=3 {Willow!!} Empty
PostSubject: Hey why so quiet? Don't you wanna play a game? >=3 {Willow!!}   Hey why so quiet? Don't you wanna play a game? >=3 {Willow!!} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:55 pm

She raised her dark head, her hair spilling out around her as she watched the clouds pass by over head. She sighed and gave a short small smirk and closed her eyes wishing she could be like a mockingjay and fly... Evelyn Lazega.... better known as Eve. Was smart for her age and had a bunch of book smarts along with raw beautiful talent that was witnessed after the death of her parents. Her hazel eyes opened and she viewed the streets once more as she sat on the silver bench. The capitol was her home, the only place she ever knew. The other districts weren't much and never would be to her. She liked some of the tributes she saw when they came for the hunger games but she never established a friend based relationship with them because, what was the point since they were sentenced to death anyways??
Back to top Go down

Hey why so quiet? Don't you wanna play a game? >=3 {Willow!!}
Page 1 of 1