The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal? ((Open to anyone! RP to join))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

Normal? ((Open to anyone! RP to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Normal? ((Open to anyone! RP to join))   Normal? ((Open to anyone! RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Quiris woke to the sound of.....nothing? Hmm, it must just have been the time to wake up. Quris thought. She slipped out of bed and walked very carefully, hoping not to wake her brother, to the kitchen. She got a snack and sat at the table munching. Suddenly she had an idea. She out on her slippers and she got her coat. She went to the door and unlocked it. She then slipped and started walking. She had no destination, she was just walking. She thought about how she hadn't been chosen to become a tribute. She didn't know if she was sad or happy about that, maybe a little of both. She was walking along, when she heard a noise.

She looked around. She couldn't see anything but it was night, so there could be something there. She looked around and walked off the road into the woods. "IS anyone there?" she said, but no one answered. "Hello?" She walked back onto the road, and decided it was time to go back home before morning. She turned and gasped. There was someone there.
Back to top Go down

Normal? ((Open to anyone! RP to join))
Page 1 of 1