The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning and leaving :/

Go down 
+23
Talia Alderwood
Kooa Stephens
Zoe Swaya
Cato Axelrod
April Adams
Marceline Winters
James Jackson
Alieya Stone
Hailey Summers
Melody Fraeder
Quiris Paroskip
Sasha Leate
Arianna Redcloud
Naomi Meer
Alexander Jones
Faeryn Nacht
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Charlotte Corvus
Anastasia Froese
Willow Fidele
Taryn Forrest
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 am

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the inactivity. I'm going to be gone for a little bit longer... hopefully only till the end of the month. But apart from the end of the hour and once I've finished my signature requests, I'm going to be gone and will be unable to chat, reply to threads. I love ya'll and hope I won't be gone for too long <3
Back to top Go down
Cato Axelrod
District 12
Cato Axelrod

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Good luck in whatever your doing, hope you back soon.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

HEY! So, I have been extremely inactive for, like, a really long time. I had some real life stuff come up and just wasn't able to be around here much. BUT I'm back now! And will be as active as possible! Smile
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Hey guys, I'm staffing a retreat from tomorrow directly after school till late Sunday night and there is absolutely no Internet access so I won't be on for all weekend :/ but after that, I'll have a jump of activity and the games, tribute list, etc. will be up and rolling! <3
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 am

So I've been really, really inactive lately, my computer charger died and then RP sites were blocked, but now that's all taken care of so I should be back on regularly for a while now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:05 pm

YAY! WILLY IS BACK! AND SO AM I! PARTAY!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm

SFTDP:

I'm going to Texas and won't be back to mondayish.... so later! <3 I'll try to have the tribute results up if possible!
Back to top Go down
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok, so I'm gonna be gone starting April 2, and I won't be back until the 9 or 10. Until then, I'm here. Sooo, happy RP'ing everyone!
Back to top Go down
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:24 am

SFTDP

Ok, I'm back. So, I'll probably hang around for a while, but it'll take me some time to reply to anything...
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Welcome back! ^^ Hope you find the time soon!
Back to top Go down
Kooa Stephens
Tribute
District 6
Score 3
Kooa Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Seriously, guys. This is unfair.I see a bunch of people posting in their reapings, while Kane and I can't. It's not been posted in, and I have nothing to go off of, without one certain reply. This is just really unfair, and... I... just URGH. It annoys me, because I see the person who is supposed to post there online, quite a bit. You could say I'm rage quitting, you could say I'm over-reacting, say what you want. But this is goodbye. Call me a drama queen, call me what you want, but I want to post in the reaping. This person is making it impossible for me to do so. I'm sorry about this, but goodbye.

I'm fed up with waiting so long, and I'm usually not like this... I've had things stressing me out, and I guess RPing helps. The fact that I can't RP with Kooa, and have lost all muse for Tally, just annoys me. You'll see me on all the other sites I go on, and if this person posts someone can PM me on one of those sites. Person, you know who you are. I'm sorry guys, and I don't want to do this it's just... annoying. Don't get me wrong, this is a cool site and all, but it's aggravating that a single person who says they were going to be active, won't post, at Kane and my owns' expenses.

If this person doesn't post, then this is probably goodbye for good. I may make another character later, but I don't know. Have Kooa killed in the bloodbath, whatever. If this person does post, however, I may reconsider. It's just unfair that I want the points, and will RP to get them, but can't, because of this person! I know it's not mandatory for us to post in the reapings, but I want to. Seriously, I want to post in it, but this person is making this completely impossible. So goodbye. Sorry if I repeated myself through all of this, but... goodbye.

~Cat/Tally/Kooa
Back to top Go down
http://chamberofchat.com
Talia Alderwood
District 7

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:47 pm

HEy guys.

I'm sorry I went inactive, I had discussed it with Addie though. However, I'm going to try and pick up this account. I cannot take on two accounts though until I can be certain I will not leave again and can handle it.

Love, Your Talia (HBH's Aria Austin/Tyche)
Back to top Go down
Zoe Swaya
District 4
Zoe Swaya

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Ok, so starting Friday, I'm gonna be gone for two months.
I may be on and off, but don't expect too many replies, as I may or may not have wifi.
So, yeah, that's it. Happy Hunger Games, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:06 am

Hi, friends! I just wanted to explain what's going on. I've been a really crappy admin at the moment and I know that, but for good reason!
I brought a computer on vacation with me, but it was a really old laptop and it broke down. My dad had to throw it away and everything Sad I'll check in every chance I get on my itouch, but that ends up being once a week at best. I have less than two weeks left! I understand I the site goes inactive for a little while, it always happens :/ but I PROMISE I will pick up everything right where I left off as soon as I return. Depending on how much the moderators keep up (don't worry, I don't expect you to do everything, people have lives) I'll probably even skip over many things so we can get right to the Games. I just hope that y'all will want to stick the site out and post in the Hunger Games when I finally return.

I'm really really sorry about all this and I just hope you'll all stick your characters (and me) out.
Lots of love, always,
Taryn. :]
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 am

Wl...I've returned. Sorry I didn't tell y'all I was leaving, but I thought the place I was going had wifi, so...yeah. Razz Anywho, I'm back now!

-Marci/Riley/Luke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm back, finally! Thanks for sticking around guys! <3
Games are starting soon, keep on the lookout for announcements! ^^

It feels so good to be back :]
Back to top Go down
Adla Carter
District 1

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 am

I'm going to be leaving for camp tomorrow, and won't be back until next Saturday. See you then! ^_^

~Geforia/Adla
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:50 am

So I'm going on a mission trip in...three hours hah. Anyways, I'm not going to be able to get on again until probably the 23 or 24, I will not be able to post as June in the Games for day two either.

I'll see y'all then!
Willow
Back to top Go down
Shard Waite
Tribute
District 1
Score 9
Shard Waite

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 am

Bye! :/ You better have fun!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Hey guys! I'm going through a move right now, I'm actually in the middle of traveling across states right now, so I'm done packing and all. But I arrive tomorrow night and I'll be unpacking tons and school starts on monday. I'm going to try to check in as much as possible, but for now, I have to take a small break (Shard, Taryn, and Alieya)

I'll try to post updates when school starts about how often I'll be able to get on and all. Hope I can regain activity soon! Bye <3
Back to top Go down
Reshia Petty
Tribute
District 4
Score 9
Reshia Petty

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:08 am

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to post until the 23rd August at the earliest because I'm on holiday! Will try to post ASAP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:51 am

When I got home from my mission trip, a ton of sites were blocked from my computer, and they've finally been unblocked! So now I should be able to be on more often!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm pretty much settled in from moving, school starts tomorrow, so I'm not sure how that will go, but I'm able to get on now and I'll check in as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey everyone! Just a heads up that I'm starting school this week, and since I am expecting to be incredibly busy getting settled in and with tons of other real life stuff, I'm going to be taking a hiatus from the site for a while. I can't say how long I'll be gone, but I'm expecting it to be at least a month.

I'll try to pop in a few times to see how things are going, and a huge apology to anyone involved in anything with April, Mel, or Keagon. Much love, and I will miss you all! <33333
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 pm

hdgfdvgfkhdagdfa
I feel like such a bad moderator right now. D8

...Yeah...I kinda neglected this site a bit, and I went crazy with writing my book for the past week or two...(Got it to 56,000 words though...8D), but yeah, I'm really sorry to the Careers, since I was meant to start the Roman thread thing AGES ago, but I just haven't got a chance to finish it with going away on holiday and wriitng my book and stuff...So yeah.
I'll try and start posting more again, since I vanished from the earth for 2 Weeks. D8
First thing on my agenda is Romans thread though.
So I guess you can say I'm back...even though I didn't really leave...Razz
-Jonny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning and leaving :/   Returning and leaving :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning and leaving :/
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next