The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant on Anything!!!

Go down 
+8
Thomas
Alieya Stone
Taryn Forrest
Felicity Mattheus
Arianna Redcloud
Samuel Rytherstone
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Willow Fidele
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

Rant on Anything!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Here is where you get to rant on anything you want to (as long as it's appropriate)

My rant:

Ok, so this weekend was the last Debate Tournament in which the September topic (Resolved: The benefits of post-9/11 security measures outweigh the harms to personal freedoms) was argued for Public Forum. Now I haven't had a permanent partner this month because the partner I was with originally and I had some major communication problems. So I've had three partners this month. The girl I was with this weekend has already qualified for state with someone else, now in order to qualify for state you have to get 10 points. These points you get by breaking and going into the quarter finals, semi finals, and finals. In this tournament, if you make it past break you got 2 points, then another two points are added for every time you advance to the next round. The finals end with the wining team getting 8 points total and the losing team getting 6 points total. My temporary partner and I made it past break, and received two points towards qualifying for state, but got out in the next round. So we walked away from the tournament with two points towards state, but since she'd already qualified for state with someone else, the points we have don't matter, all our hard work together went to waste. So once again I'm stuck partnerless and pointless because the one time I did get points it was with someone who had already qualified for state.

As you can see, I'm really irritated about the whole thing. I love debate so, so much, and I really want to go to state. I already can't go to state for cross country, and now this...I know there's a ton of time to argue between now and January, but I'm skipping October to manage the cross country team and December is not a good month to argue, so basically I have maybe 10 tournaments that I might be able to get state points at, assuming I stay with one partner, which probably won't happen.

So yeah....sorry y'all had to read that, if you did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Aw, I'm sorry -hugs- I don't really know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:10 pm

you know this is not the arcade Razz
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Umm... this isn't really a thread for the arcade...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:21 pm

oh she meant it i thought it was a game xD
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Okay, here's my rant. I have a sickness problem. I've been sick since last Tuesday, and I might not even make it to school tomorrow. Rant rant rant. Oh, another rant (I have short rants) Have you ever read the Twilight series??? (sorry ... they've been out 4EVA! but ... I just haven't read them before now) Okay ... well they're really lovey dovey and all that, but they're really good and i like them, but yet they're also really lovey dovey.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 pm

what is ranting? answer me arianna instead of screaming at me Razz
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I gotta Rant...

I'm tired of the people at school but I'm not tired of school. I wish school was a nice enviroment and not a place where drama is started everyday and rumors are spread. Why cant they keep the Junior High kids school away from the highschool??? Seriousley who is dumb enough to combine to schools that are from 7th to 12th grade??? Also why can't people stop with the rumors. There RUMORS seriousely why believe them from a liars mouth when you haven't even heard it from the actual persons mouth. If that person doesn't want anyone to know anything about that little secret then DON'T FREAKING SAY IT!! URGH!!

Okay phew I got that out... I feel MUCH better hehehehehe ^.^
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:33 pm

xD you take a lot out xD
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Not as much as Willow XD she seems really upseat about the Debate.@Samuel I hope it goes all good from here on out Willow!! @Willow

Oh and a rant is something someones mad about and just wants to complain about and let out. @Samuel
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 pm

im going to ran about.. well i dont know xD
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Samuel Rytherstone wrote:
what is ranting? answer me arianna instead of screaming at me Razz

again Sam, that is incredibly rude and uncalled for. She was not screaming at you. And this is not a game, this is real life.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Samuel: ...that's sort if the point of the thread, to rant and get it out of your system.

Ariana: what are you sick with?

Felicity: people who gossip are just stupid. Gossip is stupid. I'm sorry you have to experience that. And thank you :')

A lot of you know how passionate I am about debate and speaking, it's a hobby not a class to me, I'll never be a lawyer and a politician, I don't want either of those careers but I'll forever be a debater <3
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Ya know I sometimes hate it how you have a weakness and your mother has to tell the karate instructor then for some reason you have to block your head more using your hands more then the other kids... I hate learning more blocks then other kids. I wish it was just regular for me... I also hate especially how he thinks I'm a lone wolf and that I have a negative energy around me that just makes people want to hit me. =.= Soooo not true. I actually have no enemies at my school except for a few girls... everyone else I'm actually cool with. Hmph!!
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 pm

-le sigh- I hate friends that you can't rely on
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Okay, so today in Clay class, it was our last clay class of the year, and so we had nothing to do, and so the teacher said that if we didn't have anything to do, just to leave. So I did, and the teacher got really T.Oed, and so I spent the rest of the day (until my afternoon program ... 45 minutes later) I was cleaning out the gigantic trash can thingy filled with wet lumpy clay ... :'(
Back to top Go down
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Ohh. I'm so sorry. I take clay class too, and my clay teacher's a B.U.T.T!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm

o.o do you have reishmand? ...she's like that. I have show job with her DX well, I'm really sorry sis! *hugs*

Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Yesh ... Thomas, my teacher is a B.U.T.T too.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Amsel
District 10
Charlotte Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:26 pm

This may sound trivial, but as it stands right now, I will not be having a white Christmas, and I am insanely upset by this. I cannot remember not ever having snow on Christmas, and I'm really disappointed that I may not get my snow in time. Sad
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

neither will I. I feel your pain. It's so depressing DX
Back to top Go down
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:20 am

Same here. I've lived in Texas ...
Back to top Go down
Aspen Ives
District 7
Aspen Ives

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Charlotte Amsel wrote:
This may sound trivial, but as it stands right now, I will not be having a white Christmas, and I am insanely upset by this. I cannot remember not ever having snow on Christmas, and I'm really disappointed that I may not get my snow in time. Sad

I hear ya, Peach. I'm probably not going to have one, either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Rant time :/ :

*deep breath*

So I have this friend that I've known for at least five years we've been close for about four years but in the past two years we've been really, really close. She said she considered us best friends this summer and last year. One of her other best friends (by the way we both are friends with the same people and stuff like that) was ignoring her for another friend of hers, who we were both friends with, but this year, that friend moved to another city, so her other best friend decided that she would hang out with her regularly again. But instead of just having the other friend (who I'm friends with as well) just hang out with us, she has totally ignored me for her other friend. It's gotten to the point where I'm talking to her and she just walks away to go talk to her other friend while I'm left talking to thin air. Before the start of break our friends were having a party and I needed a ride, I asked her and she said she was going with the other friend, so I asked another friend and she said she'd have to talk to her mom about it. I called my other friend to see if her mom had picked up and she never answered, I called back several times, and she never answered. So I called the friend who was taking my friend and she said that she was going with this friend's family instead. I call the other friend again and she picked up and said that she was also going with this friend and that the car was full. Needless to say, I didn't go to the Christmas party at all.

Over Christmas break, we didn't talk at all, but school started yesterday and we talked normally. I told her I wanted to tell her something, and we started texting after school. I really felt like I should tell her in person, but I didn't want to tell her how I felt about everything that's been happening at school, so I decided not to tell her over text. I asked if she was able to hang out this weekend and she said no, she had tennis. We talked for a few more minutes but then we stopped texting.

Today on Facebook someone else asked her to hang out this weekend and she readily accepted, saying that her weekend was clear and she'd just have to ask her parents for permission.

I want to confront her about this, as this has happened multiple times, but I don’t know how, and I’m not sure if I should. Any ideas? I really want to settle this soon, especially if it is a misunderstanding.

thank you to those of you who read that.

Back to top Go down
Katherine Beck
Tribute
District 12
Score 3
Katherine Beck

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm kinda in the same situation ^^ except both of them stopped talking to me... ugh, anyways back to you. I think you should confront her about this, its really bothering, you isn't it? And maybe it really is a misunderstanding, well, I'll be cheering you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant on Anything!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: