The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant on Anything!!!

Go down 
+8
Thomas
Alieya Stone
Taryn Forrest
Felicity Mattheus
Arianna Redcloud
Samuel Rytherstone
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Willow Fidele
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

That's awful, I'm really sorry Tweed *huggles*
I don't really know what to say... I suppose confront her and let her know that she's being b****y and you miss being her friend.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 am

I think I will, but I don't want to seem b****y when I confront her :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh, that's very true. Well, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

I'm sorry, love! If you need to skype me tonight I think I can (lost my phone...again).
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 pm

I'm having a major crisis about my major.
I'm currently a graphic design major, and when I first got to school, I was really excited to be that major. I liked going to the art building for classes, and I loved being able to play with Photoshop for class.
Now that I'm almost two years in, I don't love it anymore. The art classes I've taken this semester and last semester have practically killed me. I have never been more stressed in my LIFE than in this school year. One of the biggest things I realized was that I miss writing. I loved the writing class I took last year, and I really miss it.
My mom has been paying out of state tuition for me for two years, and I'm really scared to tell her that I want to change my major.
I almost started crying in the middle of class today, because I felt so out-of-touch with it. I really don't know what to do right now.
Back to top Go down
http://dittany.tumblr.com
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Hmm... what I would say is, keep doing what your doing and try to take on writing as a minor for now, because, you never know. The same thing may happen. But if you keep at it for a while and you still hate graphic design, then maybe you should drop it :/ don't do something if you won't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant on Anything!!!   Rant on Anything!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant on Anything!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: