The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monthly competition numero uno!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Monthly competition numero uno!  Empty
PostSubject: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am

Alright, since we are putting it up today and we missed the middle part of the month, we are doing this competition for October/November.

In the spirit of Halloween, we are doing something costume wise.
Dress up as either someone from the books or a Capitol member!!!

You can send in a picture of the costume (more points if it is on you, but we understand that most people don't like to show what they look like online and we understand that) to this thread. Just post below. And, you will not be permitted to send in any more pictures after October 31st.

Since we are doing this for two months, we will also have a runner up prize
Best Halloween costume!
You will not get points docked for showing a picture of the costume only and it not on you. These are due November 1st. Nothing afterwords.

We will announce the winners on November 3rd and award them their prize.

Good luck! And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:20 pm

OMG!!!!!!! I'm already dressed as a Capitol member for a Halloween party at my school, so I have one. It's not very good.

Monthly competition numero uno!  194068180695348549
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Monthly competition numero uno!  307692_260983873944925_100000999439441_787309_192287269_n
That's me alright xD That's the hair I'm doing for the stylist look for Portia, just need to get more makeup and dye my hair(:
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:14 pm

((I like your hair)) -word-
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 pm

i dressed up like Gale but that same day my camera broke ( what are the odds)
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:22 pm

After much consideration (and I'm sorry we're late) but the winner is....

ANNETTE REGULUS!!!!!!

Monthly competition numero uno!  The-Hunger-Games-the-hunger-game-trilogy-2624997-1280-960-1
here is your award banner that you get to wear!! I know it looks tacky, but once more people win, they will wear it too and noobs will look in awe at your awards Wink

Code:
[img]http://i1038.photobucket.com/albums/a466/UmbraAmnem/The-Hunger-Games-the-hunger-game-trilogy-2624997-1280-960-1.jpg[/img]
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:43 am

lololol xD I WON GUISE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Congrats Annette!! -in need of more words-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly competition numero uno!    Monthly competition numero uno!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly competition numero uno!
Page 1 of 1