The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If your character had a facebook...

Go down 
+2
Taryn Forrest
April Adams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

If your character had a facebook... Empty
PostSubject: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:57 pm

If it were possible for people in Panem to use the internet/computers, would your character have a facebook?

Mel would probably have one, though she would have to stop using it after she joined the railway. However, before that (and I guess pre-reaping of Donta), she would probably be the kind of person to like just about everything people said, and she would be that person who comments on all her friends' pictures to say how pretty they are. I can also see her having like 10 conversations going on at a time and taking lots of random quizzes and writing sweet messages on all of her friends' walls.

April would post tons of pictures of herself and probably have a different profile picture every day. She would be friends with everyone she's ever had a conversation with, and probably some people she's never talked to but recognizes. Heck, the girl would probably have some friends she didn't even know, if they sent her a request. She would update her status daily, usually about whatever she was doing with her friends, and all of April's posts would probably be written with way more letters than necessary likeee thiiiissss. And she'd probably use tons of smilies and exclamation points!!! Like Mel, she'd also be having tons of conversations going at the same time, but they would all be extremely superficial, probably her and her friends gossiping.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

Hmm, Taryn would have one before she joined the railway. But she'd be one of those people you feel bad for because she has few friends. Because she pretty much joined at thirteen when her brother died. Before that she had tons of friends though.
She would probably be on rarely and be quickly angered and always keep her status as offline. She would rarely update her status. And probably only get on to play robot unicorn attack...

Alieya on the other hand would probably have a lot of friends from a lot of people. She wouldn't be on too often but she would hold chats with the people in the Capitol who actually liked her. Mainly, she'd probably just have it to keep in touch with Roxas and people like that.. She would have few pictures compared to everyone else, but they'd all be photo shoped to make her look really really pretty.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Snow would be one of those guys that everyone is annoyed with that always have pictures of themselves with their phone in their mirror. Some shirtless.
He would always be chatting with different girl and would quikly get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Hmm...nope, Marceline wouldn't have one. Evie probably would, and somehow Marceline would end up playing Farmville for her. But no, I can't see Marceline having one. She's just...antisocial.

Riley, however, would definately have one. She'd put random song lyrics and quotes as her status almost every day, and put up pictures of cute animals and her family and friends. She probably would always be talking to someone-but only one person, so she could have a good conversation. She'd have a pretty large friend list, but it would be all people she knew. And she'd like everyone's pics and statuses-heck, she'd like every comment they made on her page, so they wouldn't feel offended.
Back to top Go down
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)
District 9
Butcher
Kim Myungsoo (김명수)

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 am

Myungsoo would have one, but would use it to play angry birds and poke good friends. He would also write commentary such as "lol", or "haha" on pictures people tagged him in. But he wouldn't do much more than that.

He would also play 'maffia wars' and 'paf le chien', when he couldn't sleep, probably...
Back to top Go down
http://xPetrichor.tumblr.com
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

If arianna had a Facebook, she'd probably act the same as she does in ooc xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your character had a facebook...   If your character had a facebook... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If your character had a facebook...
Page 1 of 1