The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve Lazega
Capitol
Eve Lazega

Location : I'm in the Capitol... looking for the latest dress!

Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} Empty
PostSubject: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Eve raised herself to her full 5"1" size and shook out her hands. She didn't appreciate the help much in this resteraunt. The people have insulted her twice and she suspected they had spat in her drink. She calms down a bit and sat down in her chair across from an empty one. On days like today she always ate alone glad for no company, "Excuse me, Sir!!" she asked the man servant. He turned and glared at first then just a quickly it changed to a false happy expression. Well to can play at that game. She smiled as well as he came and she stood with the plate in her hands. He was about as tall as him and he looked down slightly and asked, "Yes, Miss?"

She smirked and cracked the plate on his thick skull, "This food is under cooked and has been spat on." he stood there with a dumb founded expression and the resturant was quiet for a while. She looked around and judded her chin out as she began to walk out but then was sent into a sprint as she heard footsteps behind her, so they had people out to collect her and explain why she had done that? Or maybe they wanted to stop her and make the man who she had cracked the plate on to apoligize. But she didn't care she kept running till she slipt and fell. Her golden skirt that shimmered scrapped against the stone walk and she fell on her back. Why had she chosen to wear this skirt and the black t-shirt she wore that was pure 99% cotton and 1%Silk.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Snow had heard that his father would be home all weekend. He had nowhere to go as he often did on the weekends. And so, to avoid being summoned by his father, Sterling left the house. He rarely did this anymore because people showered him with cameras, advertisings. So many people wanted to get him pictured while wearing/holding their stuff it was ridiculous. Though, however, the light was dimming and he stuck to the back roads. He walked along for a little while breathing in the fresh air. It was nice for a change.

He heard the rustling of feet and he jumped to the side, hiding in the shadows of a small shop. He heard something slide and then someone fall to the ground. The sound seemed painful. He waited for a second and when he heard no footsteps rushing to the person's aid, he peeked out to see what had happened. There was a girl, picking herself up. She was young, younger than him. And unlike most, she seemed to have not had any aging surgeries. She also didn't seem to have had much done to her. That was rare, most girls tried to look as glamorous as possible. Instant curiosity sparked. Was she a girl from a poor family? Nonetheless, without dozens of stuff done to her, she was still moderately pretty.

"Hello?" He stepped out. "Are you alright?" He said. He was making himself sound moderately charming. It was weird to hear his own voice not yelling at someone or chastising them.
Back to top Go down
Eve Lazega
Capitol
Eve Lazega

Location : I'm in the Capitol... looking for the latest dress!

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 am

She got to her feet. Wondering why in the capitol she would pick her most hated restaurant and spend her afternoon there. Eve wiped whatever was on her clothing off and she looked around, then she heard a voice that sounded a bit holder then her and more mature. "Hello?" then she saw the figure step out of his hiding place. "Are you alright?" She closed her eyes wondering what she should tell the stranger usually her uncle told her to keep walking and ignore them. But this one had not asked her a rude question, he was actually asking if she were alright.

Her hazel eyes opened and she nodded, at the moment they were a light brown mixed with dark green giving an orange like color. "Yes I'm alright I suppose. At least they hadn't thought to keep following me." she shrugged. But then she focused on her hearing making sure she didn't hear footsteps coming to ask her why she had smashed a plat over the servants head. But knowing her home they would ask if she were alright and try to comfort her since she was from one of the higher families. The necklace around her neck proved it. It was black stone reflecting a dark purple color. The animal holding the stone was a wolf on the necklace the stone held above on the wolves mouth as it begun its howl. The silver chain holding the dark stone and black wolf was close to her neck so the stone was held closer up and it was connected to the wolves chest and the back of the wolf as well. Eve was proud of he necklace because of how it reflected her family some what, he great-grandfather had purchased the necklace at a store for a high price that could have made her family lose everything they had, had. But somehow they made it through a few generations and being 14 her uncle gave her he necklace as a present after she gained the reputation as a stylist trainee.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:37 pm

"RUPERT, GET OUT!" Narcissa shouted at her younger brother, who had just let himself in to her bedroom uninvited.
"Keep it down up there!" Mrs. Scamander shouted at Narcissa. Narcissa scoffed at her mother's poor attempt at parenting, and slammed the door in Rupert's face when he made it back into the hallway.
"He started it!" She yelled back.
"I don't care who started it, I'm ending it. You're being obnoxious."
"How is this my fault?"
"Don't talk back to me, Narcissa!"
Narcissa rolled her eyes at her mother, and tried to focus on drawing, but her efforts were extinguished when Gatsby, her older brother, knocked on the door.
"What?" She snapped.
"Mom wants you to go to the store and get a dessert for tonight."
"Are you kidding me?" Narcissa asked, upset that her mother couldn't just do it herself.
"No, I'm not. You better go now."
Narcissa cussed under her breath, grabbed a pair of shoes, and went downstairs. She slipped on her shoes and her mom gave her some money.
"Don't take too long." She told Narcissa as she slapped some currency into her hand. Narcissa stormed out of the house and walked downtown. She hated running errands for her mother, and she knew this a punishment for yelling at Rupert.
She ducked into a small store near one of her favorite restaurants, and she looked around at what they offered dessert-wise. She was distracted, however, by a girl that ran past the window and proceeded to fall down. She rushed to the window to see the commotion, and she saw a handsome guy tending to her. She noticed the girl's necklace, and marveled at its beauty. That certainly was no cheap buy.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

Snow listened to the girl explain that she was okay. In the almost dark of the night, he wasn't sure if she even recognized him. Usually, just on account of his awful father, he would get a series of different reactions from different people. But from this girl, he had received no reaction then she answering him. "Well, that's good." He said, almost boredly. "And why would someone be following you? That doesn't sound too good."

The girl managed to get up and she didn't seem to be hurt as she implied when she mentioned that she was alright. He rested a hand on his brow and stood up strait from the earlier position, hunched over the girl, that he didn't realize he was in earlier.
"What's your name?" He asked politely. It was then that he noticed a pair of eyes on him. He sighed loudly. Could he never even get a decent walk. He looked over to the brown eyes, not expecting her to hold his gaze. He hoped that if she would say anything that she come out here and say it and not speak too loud in the restraunt. What would add to his worries even more is a swarm of people following him, asking about his dreaded father's plans. Or about a hint of the next Arena. It was amazing how many questions he got asked about the games when he had no clue either. The Gamemakers were completely out of his power.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Narcissa watched from afar as the two strangers exchanged pleasantries. Despite the darkness, Narcissa got a better look at the man's face. She recognized him as Snow, the son of the president. She held in a gasp as her eyes widened in surprise; what was he doing here, and who is that girl he's with?
Narcissa couldn't help but feel jealous of this unknown girl; she had always found Snow very attractive. Who did that girl think she was?
The girls will eat this up.
Narcissa decided to let her curiosity be pushed to the back burner as she turned her attention back to the desserts. There was a chocolate cake, a few pies, and something that looked like Cherries Jubilee. None of it looked appetizing; the only thing that would alleviate her hunger would be the gossip that surfaces from Snow being out and about with a girl.
“Are you just going to sit there and stare at everything, or are you going to buy something?” The shopkeeper snapped at Narcissa. She scowled at the shopkeeper, resenting his tone with her.
“The Cherries Jubilee.” She said, pointing at it. As the man counted out her change, she turned her gaze back to Snow and the girl, wondering what their next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm

((I'm going to wait for Eve but I don't know if she's going to reply. Do you want to start a thread where it's just the two of us?))
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Jacob Snow (JR.) wrote:
((I'm going to wait for Eve but I don't know if she's going to reply. Do you want to start a thread where it's just the two of us?))

((Sure! I'm always open for RP!)) flower
Back to top Go down
zach46

zach46

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:56 pm

meanwhile in district 2 cato takes sword and jabs It in dummies stomach his dad comes out and says son take a break cato looked at him in anger pulls sword out of dummy cuts dummies head off training guards come out of no were cato flips over one stabs him in back and drops and rolls and stabs other guard then cato goes in his room and lays down when he wakes he walks down the streets of district 2 a kid named cole runs into cato and he says watch were your going in a deep mean voice cato looks at him charges him he tackles cole and pins him then cole kicks cato off of him cato stands up in anger cole charges him cato side steps and trips cole and picks up a rock and hits cole in the back of the head then cato hides his body in a pile of hay and runs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}   Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why don't you just listen and maybe we'll be able to actually do something about it... -.- {OPEN!!}
Page 1 of 1