The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.

Go down 
+3
Talia Alderwood
Ashley Poulin
Taryn Forrest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. Empty
PostSubject: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Totally kidding about the killing you part .....unless we're in the games >.> JK *hits self* no spam ....right *serious face*

When you first join, you get to pick your own district, profession, everything. There are minimal chances to rp with members of other districts, if you wish to do so, there are ways. There will be an underground railway and there's always the woods, but play according to the books! In the books, it was impossible for Rue to escape th walls which were always on. The railway will probably go through 11, but only a select few will be granted access.

Out of Character

- All out of character posts should be at least five words - to avoid spam.
- When in a role-play only forum, please refrain from doing extra out of context comments than needed. If you absolutely have to say something, put it in double parenthesis, like ((this)).
- Under no circumstances should you attack or bully another member or staff. Any instances of this should be reported immediately.
- Try not to hold grudges against people for things they have done in the past on this site or others.
- All out of character posts must stick to the site's PG rating.

Role-Playing

- Role-plays that are not clearly marked as PG-13 must stick to the PG rating. If you are unsure whether or not it should be PG-13, just mark it as PG-13 to be on the safe side.
- All role-play posts must be at least 150 words. Even if you ust started role playing, it is not that hard to do.
- Try to match the length of the person you're role-playing with. It can be very annoying to type up a lengthy post, and be given back a few lines. There may be people who have hardly ever rp'ed before, so please, be patient with them!
- NO GOD-MODDING!!!! yes, you can if it is not a registered user, but do it minimally as in, your best friend can't be completely played by you as well as your other character!
- Do not make emotions for another player. If your Emily, you can't say, "Emily went to the store. Her sister Hannah didn't know where she was so she got really sad."
^^That is obviously not good role playing, I'm pretty positive no one will enjoy that.
- Allow the other character something to reply to. Say something, do something, don't just stand there!
Don't make your character impossibly good at everything. Make it as realistic as possible. He/she needs to have a few weaknesses.
- Absolutely do not kill anyone else's character unless you have their permission.
- Try to make sure you use good spelling and grammar. I know I still have spelling problems, but try to copy paste it on Microsoft word or something that has spell check. I use spell check all the time because I can't spell ...at all -_- No one is perfect, so I'll say it again. Especially if they're new to role playing, please bear with the person!!! However, if they are constantly making horrible spelling and grammar mistakes and you do not follow the fifty word rule, I will send you a pm.
- The baseball system is used here. If you get two warnings, you better clean up your act quick, because three strikes your out! You will be banned for a certain amount of time, the worse, the longer amount of time!
- If you get banned once, your character will get deleted if it happens again.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Ashley Poulin
District 9

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:56 pm

How do I pick my district and all that to get started?
Back to top Go down
Talia Alderwood
District 7

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Abby Forest

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 am

hi guys im new and i was wondering, is this before or after the rebellion broke out? I was just wondering cause i read all the books.
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 am

Hello! Welcome to the site!

This is before the rebellion broke out; we'll be doing the 16th Hunger Games this year. If you have any more questions, you can always check out the FAQ or the Questions thread, or PM one of the staff members!
Back to top Go down
Iberis Calnan
District 10
Iberis Calnan

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 pm

So just so I'm clear on this since ,1, i'm stupid X3 and 2 i'm new, we can't make up our own hunger games, it'll be, like, an entire website thing where you pick 2 random people from each district and they fight to the death, ect., and then you guys pick more members each year or month or something??
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm not quite sure what your asking, but the Hunger Games is completely site run and after one of the Games are over, we wait a little while till the next games start. Since these ones are starting later than usual, it'll be less time in between the 16th and 17th Games ^^
Back to top Go down
Kathena

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi I'm Kathena I am from district 12 I am skilled in knife throwing other known as hand eyed cordination and I am a baker like PEETA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

You're on the right track, but you need to fill out an actual character sheet other than sending in a very short bio like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.   RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES!!!!!!! Read, or I'm going to have to kill you.
Page 1 of 1