The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Oasis ((Start Here))

Go down 
+11
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Melody Fraeder
Hazon Curchaw
Willow Fidele
Michiah Doharty
Drew Nami
Sasha Leate
Marcus Aurelius
June Puree
Roselyn Night
Taryn Forrest
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:03 am

As you can see, I cut ya a little slack. I gave you an extra 12 hours. Also, I figured it would be easier to go from noon to noon instead of midnight to midnight.

Okay so now, day two begins!! If you wanted to have a conversation and missed it, there is always pm where someone can post and give an overview of the conversation. But only if it's ok with the other person or ...two people.

So, the people who didn't post and therefore have to die (sad, sad, I know Sad) are:
- Demetrii Owent
- Kirralee Weaver
- Lenore Ekart
- Nora James
- Sadie Roux

I'm sorry if you were teamed up with them or whatever, but if they're not going to post, they gotta die. There is a thread where you can claim last minute dyings and can kill people. These people can die within the next day. (2 days of our time.)

So now, the dying order is:
1. Rex
2. Ovid
3 - 19 people needing to die

(people with legit characters.)

10. Michiah
11. Donta
12. Hazon
13. Elodie
14. Roselyn
15. Vader
16. Marcus
17. Anya
18. Al
19. Sasha
20. Drew
21. Alex
22. Storm
23. Misa
24. Fearyn

Once 3-9 are killed, Michiah must die after that. Keep a mental note of when it is your turn to die. Maybe when it's the person right before you turn to die, you pm the person who is going to tell you so that in their next few posts they start moving in your direction.

Okay, so now.

DAY TWO

So far, the only alliance with a color is Roselyn and Vader. They have green, you can't take it.

If you still haven't met up with your group, post in grey. If you have, post in your own designated color.

I will edit this when more people pm me for colors.

- Roselyn and Vader
- Careers
- Elodie and Sasha
- Miseal
- Drew, Marcus, and Anya
- Alex and Donta

Anyone can post now in here and the dunes. The underground and ant hill won't be open till tonight.

Last edited by Taryn Forrest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Michiah Doharty

Michiah Doharty

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:00 pm

((i honestly dont care about my death.... it just has to be dramatic and AWESOME!!! and Faeryn, can you kill me????))
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

((haha, Faeryn is an epic killer, but can you move this to a different thread/make a new one/pm? It is probably a good idea to figure out how your dying ahead of time, but it'd be cool if we don't spam up the thread.

kthanksbye.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 am

Misael didn’t have the time to regret his weapon any further as Demetrii, the male tribute from District 3. Misael remembered him because he was from one of the Career districts. Well, he was closer to being a career than Misael was, but from the looks of the situation, Demetrii wasn’t doing too hot. There was blood pouring down his side from some kind of scrape or cut that he had received. In Demetrii’s hands was a battleaxe, which Misael could only be jealous for. He was probably the most proficient with that short-range weapon. Misael used the bow for long range, and he used the axe for short range. Swords looked less cool when compared to an axe. Plus, axes had advantages that swords did not. Misa decided that he would try and keep both, but that would mean getting the axe from Demetrii. Looking back at the Tribute, Misael braced himself because his immediate thought was I could kill him and it sickened him. “It’s only a game,” Misael whispered to himself. “It’s only a game.”

Demetrii, on the other hand, was not stopping to think and to talk himself through this. Misael noticed that the distance between them was growing shorter. “Back up!” Misael commanded. “Or I will run you through!” There was a raspy sound from Demetrii that once upon a time would’ve sounded like laughter. Now, it was out of place in this desert wasteland. “Look at me,” Demetrii replied. “I’m done for anyways. I’ve lost too much blood. All I can do is take some District 5 trash down with me.” With that, Demetrii lunged closing the distance between Misael and him very quickly. Misael reacted barely in time to deflect the blow. Because he had lost so much blood, Demetrii’s attacks weren’t that strong, but the axe was heavy enough to gain enough momentum to make it difficult to stop.

After parrying, Misael took the advantage of Demetrii’s apparent confusion to flurry the blade and slice towards the Tribute from District 3. As his blade got closer and closer to Demetrii, Misael closed his eyes, only knowing that his sword had sliced through the other tribute because of the feeling in his arms. Then, he heard the thump of Demetrii’s upper body hitting the floor. Without hesitation, Misael vomited. “It’s just a game,” he whispered to himself. He would make it through this. Misael just had to stay competitive. Opening his eyes, Misael forced himself to take in the sight of Demetrii’s body just as the cannon sounded. “You will be remembered, Demetrii of District 3. It’s not your fault you were here.” Then, Misael went about searching for anything useful that Demetrii might have picked up, other than the axe that is. Misael found another couple bottles of water and a food packet, which he stuffed into his bag. There were things in there that Misael hadn’t looked at yet, so he wasn’t entirely sure what his supplies were.

Grabbing the axe, Misael slipped on his sunglasses and slipped the axe onto his back, using the pack straps to secure the weapon. Then, finding a foothold in the rock, he made his way slowly up the rock face. He was far enough away from the Careers that he didn’t have to fear any arrows. Plus, he figured he wasn’t the only one climbing the cliff right now, so he’d have to be extremely unlucky for them to go after him. Misael pushed through the tiredness and the dizziness as he climbed. Heights were never his thing, and the higher he got, the more likely he would die if he fell of this cliff. I will not die he told himself as he climbed. Arms and legs ached from the effort of climbing, but still Misael climbed.

Once at the top, Misael pulled himself up onto the sandy ground. “Definitely a desert,’ he told himself. I need to find some shelter for the night. Looking up at the sun, he had a couple of hours before the sun would set, and then it would quickly become night. He figured that it would get really cold up here, so he decided to find a place before then. He hoped that he could. Plus, he would need to find a safe place to check out his gear. Maybe he had a tent; the pack sure was heavy enough to contain one. He would just have to wait and see. So with sunglasses on, Misael made his way across the sandy ground of the Arena wasteland. The heat was strong, but Misael ignored it. There was something else inside of him that kept him ice cold – Demetrii’s broken body. Misael was now a murderer, and it was all the Capitol’s fault.

Back to top Go down
Marcus Aurelius
District 1
Marcus Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Marcus was sitting there, minding his own business while still keeping a sharp eye out. He was supposed to meet up with Anya somewhere out here, and he hoped that she remembered the way. Only a couple of people ran through the back, so far away that they looked unimportant, so he didn't waste his time on them. It was almost peaceful, if it wasn't for the blistering heat and lack of cover from the sun. He had been dressed well by his stylist, a capitol freak he didn't really take to. Oh well, it wasn't like he was going to see the person anytime soon. Or ever.

Stop that thinking! Or not, you have nothing to go back to, just a welcoming older man, some strange black haired prodigy, and a life almost not worth living. Shaking his head, Marcus closed his eyes shut, and pushed the doubting side from his head. If he was going down, he was bringing as many other people down as possible, so maybe Anya or someone really deserving can win. He exhaled, and rubbed his temples. Sure, he maybe sitting out here like a target, but he didn't care...yet. It was only when he opened his eyes that Marcus really got the gist of what he had to do. When he opened his eyes, Marcus saw someone running towards him, with a face that showed one thing. Murder.

A smaller looking boy was running. A boy from district ten, with some type of weapon. Marcus couldn't tell from here. But he was flying towards Marcus with suprising speed for someone who looked as frail as....Aris did. Ah, that was his name. Too bad your was going to be remembered as a cannon shot. Marcus couldn't let this Aris boy harm him so early in the games, it might be costly to him later on. So eliminating him is the only option. Marcus grimly thought, as he took the dagger off of the rock he had previously been sitting on.

Waiting for this Aris kid to get closer, Marcus thought about what he was about to do. He was going to cause a cannon shot. The games were turning him into a cold-blooded killer, not even wanting to try to negotiate for the kid's life. It'll only cost you and other's later. Besides, it's easier this way. He won't be around to harm Anya, and it gives you the edge you need to compete. You have to be here for her as long as possible. That way it's safer for both district six tributes. Too bad this kid got in the way.. Marcus shook his head and gripped the dagger harder. It was do or die time. So Marcus clenched his teeth and forced the knife out of his hand, sending it flying in the direction of the male tribute from District Ten.

Marcus heared the cry of pain, but not the cannon shot. Running towards Aris, he covered the short distance between them, and looked at the boy lying on the ground. The knife found it's mark in Aris's ribcage, but it wasn't enough to kill the boy without waiting. As cruel as Marcus was, knifing him like that, he didn't want ARis to suffer, and whoever might be watching him. Wiping sweat off of his brow, Marcus took the weapon that Aris had; a spear. It was lightweight, but Marcus took a liking to it. Holding the spear in his hand, he heared Aris gurgle some words. Marcus shook his head. The boy was inaudiable.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, but she needs to be more alive than you do." Marcus said sadly. He was about to plunge the spear into the boy's heart when he heard a parched voice. “Marcus?” A girl's voice, not to far away, came to him, and he hesitated a bit, looking off to the side. It was all Aris needed to send knife he had in his chest into Marcus's leg. Marcus let out a howl of pain and sent the spear flying down into the small ribcage of the small boy, not even wanting to hear the cannon as it shot off. His mind was focused on the fact that now he was wounded. Picking up both the spear and the knife, which had gave him a good cut on his lower leg, MArcus walked slowly back to his rock.

"Anya, if that's you...Oh who am I kidding? Get over here! We have things to do." Marcus called out in a stern voice. Who else would've known the plan? No one. What if Aris did? Marcus shook that thought from his mind. If Aris knew, he should've known better than to actually follow the district 6 tributes. They weren't careers, but they had some tricks up their sleeves. Deadly ones.
Back to top Go down
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 pm

He was so close. Only a few more feet, and Donta would have reached the rock he was running towards and been able to climb to safety. Unfortunately, as he turned to look for Sadie, Donta was faced by an extremely intimidating older boy pointing a knife at his throat. Don’t move? Well what else was he supposed to do? Stand still and wait for the boy (who he somehow in his state of panic managed to recognize as Alex, the tribute from 12 he had met in training) to kill him? Still, some instinct, or perhaps the knowledge that attempting to run would be useless, kept Donta rooted to the spot, starting up at the much larger boy with an expression of utter terror on his face. Donta had figured he would die in the arena, but that didn’t mean he was prepared for it.

“Wait!”

Donta didn’t know what he expected the boy to wait for-his only hope right now was that Sadie would see him and come to his rescue, but since looking around the boy from 12 would require Donta to move, he refrained from doing so. It seemed he was on his own. Donta gulped and stood up straighter, trying (rather unsuccessfully) to make himself look bigger and less afraid. He knew he had no way of defending himself, so he did the only thing he could think of. “We could help each other.” His voice came out as a frightened whisper, so Donta tried again, louder. “We could team up, you, me, and Sadie. She’s good with an axe and I can help us find plants to eat.” Well, maybe he couldn’t in this desert, but Donta didn’t think that would be a good detail to mention in his current circumstances.

The small boy eyed the sword warily, waiting for Alex’s response. Where was Sadie? Shouldn’t she be out of the cornucopia by now? What if someone killed her, and he let it happen? Or what if she left him? Donta wouldn’t really blame her-she was probably better off without a little kid following her around. But being abandoned by the one good thing he had to offer Alex probably wouldn’t really make the older boy want to team up with him. He risked leaning slightly sideways to see if he could catch sight of Sadie behind his attacker, but he couldn’t make her out in the crowd of people fighting, and his attention couldn’t stray for very long from the very sharp knife in front of his throat, so he turned his attention back to Alex and waited for the boy’s response, hoping against hope that Alex’s angry face would not be the last thing he ever saw.
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 am

Faeryn looked out from the cornucopia, her blonde hair shining in the bright light of the sun. Today was startlingly hot, even early in the morning. She'd been keeping watch on the cornucopia for about an hour, and was getting bored. Yesterday had been eventful; she'd killed the boy from District Nine with no problem, the Careers and herself had successfully avoided death and had gotten quite a lot of supplies during the process, and once the initial bloodbath of the first day of the Huner Games was over, they'd gotten the cournicopia all to themselves. Now none of he other tributes dared to come near them and were killing eachother off. 

She hadn't slept that well with the cold of last night, but the time in the dark had given her enough time to devise a plan. She'd wait until only the stronger tributes were still alive, then she'd kill Al while he was on watch. Faeryn would sneak up behind him and stab him in the neck, then she'd go back into the cournicopia and 'wake up' when the hovercraft came to get his body. She would freak out and cry a few fake tears, then she would 'be strong.' She and Storm would continue their alliance, and then she would end him, right after they fought off one of the remaining tributes, that way he would be weak when she attacked him. Then she'd kill the remaining tributes and win the Hunger Games. 

A cold smile formed on Faeryn's lips as she thought about wining. Suddenly a loud yell peirced the silence of the morning. Faeryn jumped up and sprinted for the person the yell was coming from. She slid a little onthe dunes but that didn't matter, her prey might be getting away. Faeyn crept along the side of a dune, listening to faint whimpering. She jumped out to see a giant ant on top of a girl tribute, who Faeryn thought was named Lyric, but she couldn't tell. The girl's face was badly bloodied and she was covered in what seemed to be big, swollen, ant bites. Faeryn charged the ant and killed it quickly with a single blow to the back of it's neck. She pulled the ant's body off the girl and stared at her for a moment before plunging her knife into the girls neck, silencing the girls last scream. She pulled out her knife and whipped it on her jacket, not carring that she was now splattered in blood. That was two tributes that Faeryn had killed. I sure hopped that she was becoming a popular candidate for winning, Faeryn thought as she walked back to the cornucopia.  
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Storm woke up quickly after a fitful night of sleep. He had spent the whole night dreading having to kill someone and fearing for his own life and the life of Willow. He had made it with the Careers, but they would start to get suspicious if he refused to actually kill anyone. He knew he could survive with them easily for most of the games, but when his time came, he would have to run away. He didn't trust any of them but Al. The two had met a while back in Al's District. He also somewhat trusted Michiah since they had grown up together, but he didn't blame her if the feeling wasn't mutual. He wouldn't trust someone who ran away from his district and then popped back into appearance either. Who he especially didn't trust however, was Faeryn. She was bloodthirsty and vile. But then again, she was a Career, she was how all of them should be but so much worse, making up for it.

To speak of the devil, Faeryn appeared to be walking back to camp. Storm looked around and sure enough - she wasn't there. AS she approached, Storm spotted blood splattered on her. He tried to hide the fact that his insides were churning before hopping up to greet her. Putting on a fake smile he said, "who'd you get?" He had trained to be a Career, and he could be a Career. No matter the cost, he would stay alive.

Looking around, Strorm spoke again. "I gathered up the packs. There isn't much food, but there's enough for us to last here a while. There are quite a few knives and spears. We've got loads of water with the Oasis and everything. All we have to do is wait now. WE could even build a fortress with all the tents and blankets. I'll be surprised if there is any other water source. I suppose this arena is pinpointing the strongest only. The strongest will survive and eventually win ...very clever."

Back to top Go down
Al Meer

Al Meer

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Al woke up to voices outside his tent. He reached over to his left and grabbed a spear and slipped outside. He looked around, but didn't see anyone. He heard a voice again and followed it. He peered over the top of a large rock and found a little girl sitting with her back to him. "It's gonna be alright. I'm going to be fine. I'll make it home." she was whispering to herself. Al drew his knife out of his belt and quietly snuck up behind her and slit her throat. He grimaced as her body fell over on top of his his feet. Her recognized her face, Lenore from District 10.

He heard the cannon fire and sighed. He hated killing especially when the tribute is so young. He turned headed back to camp. Storm and Faeryn were up, he walked over to them. He noticed Faeryn was covered in blood. "Whoa, bloody fight?" he asked. Of the Careers he only trusted Storm, having met him before. Faeryn however he disliked with a passion. She was everything the Capitol wants in a tribute. A bloodthirsty, heartless brute.

Al nodded in agreement with what Storm said. "Everyone needs water so they will be forced to come here eventually, unless someone got water in their pack, or has good sponsors." he said "What should we do? Sit around and wait or go hunt some of them down?"
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:08 pm

DAY 3

((ya'll, can still finish the conversation, but summarize it as in the next day ...if that made sense.))
Back to top Go down
Anya Bray

Anya Bray

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Marcus’s words carried across the desert between him and Anya. Anya turned and looked where the words had come from in the seemingly endless desert. "Anya, if that's you...Oh who am I kidding? Get over here! We have things to do.” The words were fuzzy and distant, and Anya almost didn’t understand what he was saying, but she moved towards the familiar voice.

Before Marcus had shouted, Anya say another, smaller figure moving towards him. A younger tribute, maybe? For a few moments, she had been sure that it would be the last time she saw her friend and ally alive, but, when Marcus had stood and shouted back to her a few minutes later, she knew that he was okay.

‘But still,’ she thought, ‘what happened there?’

When Anya arrived at the rocks Marcus stood by, she noticed one thing immediately. There was a body lying on the ground, just a few feet away. The boy was small, just like Anya had guessed, but she took no pleasure in her deduction. Instead she focused on the stab wound to his rib cage.
He was dead. Marcus had killed him. Her friend was a killer. She would be a killer soon, too!

Anya’s eyes shot open. 'It was only a nightmare.' It was early morning, a time which was usually joyful and peaceful for Anya, but today it wasn’t. All dawn meant now was another day in the hot desert, which would only heat up as the sun rose, and another day spent locked in an arena, fighting for her life. Anya looked over to her right. Marcus was sitting, keeping watch; the two had taken turns staying awake as lookout, watching for any tributes hunting in the dark, but none had come. There hadn’t been a sound in the desert all night, except for the occasional owl’s hoot or vulture’s caw.

Since Marcus hadn’t realized that Anya was awake yet, she tried to alert him slowly, as not to startle him. At one point during the night, Anya had started and pulled a knife, which she had found in the supplies bags she had gathered at the Cornucopia, on him. She had almost stabbed him before remembering where she was and who he was.

Then Anya remembered the other consequence of Marcus’s fight with the dead tribute; he had succeeded in cutting Marcus on the leg during the fight. Marcus was okay, for the most part, he and Anya had found some cloth in her bag which they used as a bandage, and he could walk, but she was sure that it must hurt.

Last night they had eaten the fruit Anya had swiped from the Cornucopia, and drank some of the water that they had managed to gather, but it was time to move. They were sitting ducks where they were now, waiting to be attacked, and, while they were both good fighters, Anya was reluctant to stay in one place for too long. And anyway, they needed to find more supplies.

“Morning, Marcus.” Anya said as she stood up.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:30 am

Alex gave the boy a stern look.
"Wait! We could help each other, we could be a team." Had said.
Alex smiled and said, "Bribing me huh? I didn't want to do this, you seem like a nice boy." Alex said.
When Donta mentioned Sadie, Alex said, "Sadie's dead, you moron, she died when the game's started." Alex let Donta know that he almost died trying to wait on a dead person.

Alex looked at Donta's eyes and moved his sword forward, but the Alex retreated his sword and looked at Donta, gave him a knife. "I see you didn't crap you cornucopia." Alex said.

"I am not teaming up with you just so I can win, but it pains me to see kids die so soon."

((A little godmod here sorry Donta))

Alex and Donta had found nest in the trees and went to sleep there. The next day Alex was hoping to get Sponsors for food but he didn't care-
"Donta, we'll go somewhere they don't think we'll be, we got to go to the meadows and hide by the Ants, we have to be careful." Alex told Donta.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Aurelius
District 1
Marcus Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm

Marcus hated his shift of watch... It was early morning! That's when everyone tries to sneakily kill you while you are sleeping. Marcus figured that Anya wasn't the one to do that, but he trusted none of the other tributes. It was a kill or be killed world, they were all just pawns. Already Marcus had killed someone, someone who's family hated him and was grieving already, a kid who managed to give Marcus one hell of a hurting leg. Although Anya helped to wrap it, it stil hurt to bear weight on the muscule that was torn. Another reason for them to kill you. Marcus thought as his eyes shifted throughout the morning light. Nothing, absolutely nothing was happening.

Marcus thought about their position. "Come out come out wherever you are..." Marcus muttered as he pondered it. They were in plain site, where anyone who'd goten the other two bows could kill them with a couple well placed shots. Well, it's decided then. We need to move locations. Marus figured as he eyed a moving scrub a bit away. His eyes latched onto it as a figure moved rom underneath. His sigh was probably audiable when he saw the ant come out and walk the other way... These games are gettin' to me. Shaking his head he continued the watch for quite soemtime, and felt the sun meet his already slightly burnt skin as it rose.

“Morning, Marcus." The younger district six tribute's voice called out, as Marcus frantically turned around to face her, his heart beating fast and his eyes a bit wild. She had scared the living wits right out of the elder boy. Taking a deap breath, he spoke to Anya, hoping his voice was a little bit calmer.

"Anya, you scared me." Marcus said sternly, though slightly short of breath. He looked around to the scattered parts of their camp. It needed tp be neatly packed for storage, so they could get on their way to some other part of the arena. So he brought it up to Anya, eager to get a start on the day and hopefully, not die. "We need to pack up camp, destryo evidence that we were here in the first place. I doubt we can do anything about the body, but anything else goes. Besides, we need to find a better place for shelter, and hopefully not get killed in the process." Marcus said matter-of-factly while starting to pick up camp.

After they got done, Marcus pulled out the bow that he scored from the cornucopia. "Hey, are you any good with a bow? I got this kid's staff and I'm pretty much a lousy shot with the thing. I've no need of it. It'll prove useful later on, no doubt." Marcus exclaimed as he looked at towards the expanse of the arena. What could an arena like this offer the district 6 tributes, who were not used to anything like this. He was at a loss, but he wouldn't let Anya know what. He was to protect her, so he wasn't going to lower his facade of bravery and cunning until he had to. Marcus pointed hisand out to the west, hoping the direction he chose was a good one.

"We'll travel this way." Marcus declared. And so they did.

((Sorry for shortness, I'm time-pressed))
Back to top Go down
Drew Nami

Drew Nami

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 am

Drew was sitting in her little cave-like rock. She was eating a fruit. It was her last one. Drew decided to go looking for more of them. She had had to get more before, but she had to be more careful this time than she was the last time. Last time she was lazy enough to go in the day, and of course, she decided to get them at the big pool of water. Of course some other tributes thought it would be a good idea to hoard the pool of water, so Drew nearly got killed. Drew made a different plan this time; to go a little further down the stream of water than she did last time.

Drew started walking down the stream. The sun was very high in the sky, so Drew guessed it was right about noon. It was a dangerous time to be out and about, but Drew was careful. She had brought her bow, just in-case, and if she heard something, she would simply duck under something for about fifteen minutes, just to be sure that she was safe.

Finally, Drew came to a small little pool of water. It was well hidden behind some rocks. She looked around the pool. No one was there. The only thing she saw around the pool were some fruits. There were a lot of them.

Drew grabbed some, maybe 4 orange ones, and five yellow ones (she liked those ones better). Drew even grabbed a couple green ones, just for a defence mechanism of sorts
in-case someone came snooping around her little cave sorta thing.

Drew was very hot, and the water looked so refreshing, so Drew eased in. The water was perfect temperature. Drew wanted to swim in it all day.

Eventually Drew got out, and started walking back over to the cave. It was maybe about a half-an-hour walk if you didn't stop every other minute. Drew looked up in the sky. It was about three o-clock or so. Drew wasn't really thinking about anything when she was walking, and that's exactly how she met them.

Sometimes when you don't think, maybe that's a good thing, because that's how Drew met Anya and Marcus.

"What do you want??? I'm armed." Drew said, obviously making a fool of herself. Drew's voice was shaky, and she didn't even have her bow knocked right. When Drew saw that they weren't going to harm her, Drew let out a quiet, shaky laugh. Then she said it. Again, she hadn't been thinking when she said that one word.

"Allies?"
Back to top Go down
Drew Nami

Drew Nami

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

((Oh yeah. Anya won't be here from sunday to around Tues. the 26th, so she told me and Marcus to godmod her character. She already talked to Taryn, but just in-case you're wandering why I'm modding her character . . . that's why!

*ZOKAYthanksbye*))

Last edited by Drew Nami on Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot OOC parentheses!)
Back to top Go down
Faeryn Nacht
District 1
Victor
Faeryn Nacht

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 am

After getting back from killing Lyric, she’d told Storm and Al what had happened. They’d both seemed pleased, but the conversation felt fake, like they didn’t trust her. She’d have to watch her back; especially when she killed them. The Careers had then talked about supplies and how the other tributes would come looking for water. When the conversation was over, Faeryn went into the tent to get some rest; she’d been up most of the night and was exhausted. She stumbled a bit as she walked back to the tent, but never fell and as soon as she laid down, she was asleep.

In her dream Faeryn way lying on the ground in semi-darkness. The noise of things scuttling about and a strange clicking noise filled her ears. Something tugged at her hair, and then something crawled over her leg. Faeryn surprised a scream when she realized that she was surrounded by giant ants, similar to the ones who had almost killed Lyric before she’d gotten there to finish the girl off. The ants got closer to her and crawled over her. Pain shot up her leg; she’d been bitten by one of the ants. Faeryn received several more bites, each one making her brain fuzzier. The faint outlines of the ants that she was able to see in the dark became blurred, and everything went black.

Faeryn sat up abruptly, her dream already fading from her mind. She walked out of the tent, it was midday and the sun was high in the sky, it’s rays slowly baking everything that they touched. She got one of the bottles of water and filled it up with water from the oasis’ pond. Faeryn put a few drops of iodine in it and waited. She tried to remember what her dream had been about, but could only remember that giant ants where involved. She heard the crunch of footsteps coming closer and dived for her knife, which was right inside the tent. Faeryn grabbed her knife and tossed the bottle of water in the tent; she didn’t want anyone besides the careers getting water so that the other tributes would all die and she could carry out her plan. Realizing that the footsteps probably belonged to either Al or Storm, Faeryn relaxed a little, and pretended to clean her knife.
Back to top Go down
Al Meer

Al Meer

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 am

After Faeryn explained that she found a girl and killed her, Al smiled a bit 'One tribute that I won't have to kill' he thought and told them about the tribute he found. He watched as Faeryn stumbled to her tent.

After Faeryn disappeared, Al turned to Storm and said "I don't trust her. I think after most of the tributes are dead we should kill her. What do you think?" he asked.

Al started to get thirsty so he grabbed a bottle and some iodine and walked to the oasis. He filled the bottle, cleansed it, took a drink, and turned around. He was surprised to see Faeryn there, cleaning her knife. 'What if she tries to kill me.' he thought. He nodded to her and walked back to his tent to clean the knife he had used to kill Lenore.

Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 pm

DAY 4

*coughs* okay Michiah, your up, it's your turn to die.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Aurelius
District 1
Marcus Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Marcus wasn't so sure about this new ally of theirs. He personally didn't trust the young girl from district 11, but Anya told him not to kill the girl...in not so many words. well, unnerved him. It wasn't her small stature, because Anya certainly wasn't tall, but....he just didn't like this girl. They went on with their business, but Marcus made sure to keep his eye on her. He trusted Anya completely, but not....Drew. After about a day or two, Marcus was about to go crazy....they needed food. It was his turn for watch guard, just trying to stay alive, but with this heat and his blistering skin, he didn't think he could stand just sitting there in the heat. No. He knew he couldn't.

Standing up from their area, he walked towards where the girls were. Anya was asleep, having just had her time on watch, so he went up to Drew. "I'm going to kill something... to get...something to eat. Or I'll crack. Keep an eye out for...you know. Be ready to kill." Marcus said coldly as he gripped the spear that had once been in his leg, and walked away towards some shrubs.

Once there, he sat for a good twenty minutes before the animal finally started to move. It was a hare, Marcus determined, from the size of the rustle. Slowly he took the spear and pulled it back. He made no noise, and awaited. THERE! The hare poked it's head out fro mthe scraggly bush, and Marcus launched his spear. It hit it's mark. Gingerly picking up his kill, Marcus pulled it off of the blade and set it over his shoulder,freeing up the spear to protect himself if the need arised. It didn't, so peacefully he made his way to back to camp, and spent the rest of his turn at watch cleaning his kill.

"Hey, who wants to start a fire in this heat so we can actually eat something real for once?" Marcus called out to Anya and Drew, who had started to stir.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Jones

Alexander Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:35 am

((DONTA IF YOU SEE THIS THEN POST NOW!!))
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:27 pm

((Ok, Michiah never got on so say she's dead. If you killed her, you can reflect in a later post how it went down...

Ok, now it's Donta's turn to die Sad

If your killing him, apart of the killing or whatever, start pm'ing and get 'er done.

LIST:
11. Donta
12. Hazon
13. Elodie
14. Roselyn
15. Vader
16. Marcus
17. Anya
18. Al
19. Sasha
20. Drew
21. Alex
22. Storm
23. Misa
24. Fearyn

Hazon, also start pm'ing people.))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

It was now day four and only ten were dead. More usually died on the first day so there were still a more people alive than he thought bu the fourth day. They still weren't halfway through the people. Actually, he had expected more of the younger and weaker tributes to die of heat or lack of food/water. But overall, he was happy that he hadn't killed anyone yet. With the group lessening, he knew that his time would come. It was either kill or be killed. The other day Al had made that point clear. His friend walked up to him and said, "I don't trust her. I think after most of the tributes are dead we should kill her. What do you think?"

Storm had agreed. He didn't like the thought of killing one of his allies even if she was vile, but he knew that she would kill them. He knew it would be soon too. "We have to do it sooner rather than later." But at the time Michiah was still alive. They at least had to wait for her. Now that she was dead, Storm waited for Fearyn to leave. She was doing her usual look-for-people-who-need-water-and-are-dying routine and he walked into his friends tent. "Ok, now that Michiah is dead, if we're going to do this, we've got to do it soon. She'll kill us otherwise. But there's something we have to keep in mind. Once we kill her, there's no turning back. She pretty much does the dirty work for us, so with her gone, we'll have to be even more vigilant and we'll have to kill more."
Back to top Go down
Al Meer

Al Meer

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

"Ok, now that Michiah is dead, if we're going to do this, we've got to do it soon. She'll kill us otherwise. But there's something we have to keep in mind. Once we kill her, there's no turning back. She pretty much does the dirty work for us, so with her gone, we'll have to be even more vigilant and we'll have to kill more." Storm said. He looked up at his friend, grimaced, and nodded.

"You're right. We have to kill her soon." Al said and stood "She'll be hard to kill." he began thinking of the different ways to kill her "How about at night, after she's gone to sleep, we sneak into her tent, one of us pins her down, and the other kills her?" he asked.

Al grimaced at the thought of having to kill anymore kids, naturally he didn't voice that because neither the crowd nor the Gamemakers would like that. "I really hope it doesn't come down to you and me." he said to Storm. 'I really don't want to kill him.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 pm

DAY 5
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Alright... no one posted so Donta and Hazon are dead... fun stuff.

Elodie it is now your tourn. Roselyn start getting ready. *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oasis ((Start Here))   The Oasis ((Start Here)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oasis ((Start Here))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next