The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Hunger Games should be.

Go down 
5 posters

What time is the best for everyone.
End of may
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap0%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Beginning to middle of June
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap11%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Middle to end of June
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap26%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
Beginning to middle of July
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap42%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
Middle to end of July
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap21%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
August
When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_lcap0%When the Hunger Games should be. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

When the Hunger Games should be. Empty
PostSubject: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Okay, so on this site, September (the reaping and beginning of the games) is in September. And so that hopefully people have more time since school is out, the games would be much more effective during the summer. I have a poll attached to when exactly would be the best for the majority of people because I know things pop up and people have vacations etc.

Keep in mind that the games will most likely go longer than scheduled.
After you adopt characters to fight in the games, there will be a thread that only the tributes can see and they can discuss their adopted characters and when they will die etc. If anyone has to get more than one character because of lack of people, they can just die in the first couple minutes of the game and that's that. The more free time you have, the longer you can have your character last.

Oh and if you have more than one character please only vote once. We need to know what time is best for everyone and you're at an unfair advantage if you have two people vote for one.

Last edited by Taryn Forrest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Rui Everlove

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:52 am

So for example, let's say Rui was my character I wanted to submit, I couldn't submit her?
Back to top Go down
Kyra Extarbiea
District 7

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I can't do anytime from June 1-23; my birthday is the 13th and I'll have a lot going on within that time. The end of May, I think, is too soon. . . . So I think late June-late July is the best time.
Back to top Go down
http://forgottenpurrs.forumotion.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Rui, everyone on the site that is within the age limit and is a member of the twelve districts is submitted into the games ...sort of. Of the people (extra slips for age, and for tesserae etc.) The admins will each choose 3 slips. If someone has more than one piece of paper with their name on it and no one else does, they're automatically the winner. If it's a tie. We use those two people only and start over, if no one is chosen twice, we just start over all together.
*You get added two extra slips for being moderately active
*Everyone who is not staff will automatically have one extra so that it's less likely staff will get chosen and it will look like we favour them
*If you are from the career districts and you mention in your charrie sheet that you've been through training, 3 extra slips of paper.

After we choose a winner, we will also choose a back-up winner so that we can make sure that the time and everything works with the person. If not, then someone else will be the victor. Sorry :/ but it just has to be that way. Geez, that sounds mean. (We'll probably have you be the victor again the next year if you want to and fit the time to fit your schedule).

But after that, if you're getting tired of your character pm either Willow and I and say so, and your character can die in the games. We already have two people who are doing that because they are second accounts.

But the main thing is you adopt a character to have for a while and then eventually die. You can play them out as long as you want. And trust me, it really helps in writing short stories in class Wink

Kyra. It's that way for everyone. I cannot do anything early june until after the 16th and I can't do anything after late july :/ That's why we have a vote, so that as many people can participate in the games as possible.

I'm not positive if this will work, but Willow and I have been talking and we figured that some people may miss the first couple days so in that case, instead of just having one character instead in the games, you can ask someone reliable to have another as well. They can you what you want them to do, just the simple run - hide. And then that's that, they won't say much more about the character and the people in the districts won't really see them televised. But then, you return, the person hands over your character and tada! The person comes out and becomes a threat!

And if you have to leave in the middle of the games. Play your character and then. Oh dale. She died. Everyone dies in the games. It happens. And we can't have them lasting forever.
So, even if you can't make the beginning, you'll get a big chunk of it right? And who knows? maybe the time slot will work out and you'll get to do it!!! That's why we have majority.

I hope this clears up things <3 I really hope this thing works out.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:13 am

So um....yah I am to be at camp/colorado for the end of may allll through june and I wont get back till first week of July, so even if I wasn't in the games I couldn't even moderate them....
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:37 am

I'm at camp for most of July so, I think beginning to middle of June
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:52 pm

well, just vote everyone. Nobody has the exact same schedule as you.
We're just doing majority. I might not even be able to make all of the games, but they will go on all the same.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:09 pm

OK, I agree. I voted. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Hunger Games should be.   When the Hunger Games should be. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Hunger Games should be.
Page 1 of 1