The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

an every day thing (open to all)

Go down 
+6
April Adams
India Harkniss
Cole Lutz
Taryn Forrest
Annette "Patch" Regulus
Mason Wolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 pm

India giggled. "Of course, you would think that."

She handed over the knife reluctantly, but not before giving the blade a good stroke. "Here." She watched Harley work on the splint and saw Cato's pain on his face. "Once Cato's ankle is healed, your giving me back the pretty little knife, Ya' heard, kid?" She said. She started to get a tiny bit stricter when it came to weapons. "So. You've never been to the meadow? Hm. That's sad. Have you even ever been outside the gates of District 12?"

She led Harley out of the bedroom and over to the door. "Let Cato rest. We have a whole day ahead of us, and the meadow is a great place to start the day. Just you and me, come on." She said with a smile and pushed Harley towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 pm

"It was the only rule I kept. But only because I could not get behind the electric. I am guessing you are going to show me how to."

He let her lead the way. He knew this was going to be a good day. India had Cato off her mind. And his wounds where healing. He was looking forward to there time together. This would be the first time they would be alone. With no distractions.

" Wait a second."

He said quickly

" I will be back in second."

He ran back to the shack. She could see him through the kitchen window. He was putting stuff into a basket. In about 10 seconda he was back basket in hand.

"There, now we have lunch"

He said smiling at her.

Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

((Are we making a topic in the meadow or just staying here.))
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm

India watched him run into the shack. He came out with a basket in his hand. India laughed and looked at the basket. "I'm guessing we're gonna have a pretty nice lunch." She returned the smile. "The gates are over here," she said and pointed in the direction where the gates are. India grabbed Harley's hand and walked a few minuetes over to the gates. She put her fingers to her lips to signal Harley to be quiet as she listenend for the soft hum of the gates. It wasn't there.

"The electricity isn't on Harley. It rarely is. Now watch." She let go of Harley's hand and lifted up a piece of wired fence. The hole was big enough for India and Harley to fit in. She squirmed in through the hole and got to the other side. She jumped up and dusted off her pants. "Ah. There we go. Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 pm

((We''ll just stay here. It'll be easier))
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

She made it look so easy. He went over bent up the fence and rolled under. He made it through a little more dirty than India. He grabbed the basket and they where on there way.

" You seem to know your way around. Do you come here often. It fit you description perfectly."

It seemed to go on for ever. Hills trees and grass all around. It was breath taking. All he could do was stare all around.

"If this is just the begining I can not wait to see the hiding spot you know."
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:05 pm

India took Harley's hand again and continued to walk deeper into the meadow. "Not bad for a first timer" she said with a laugh. She peered further into the meadow and spotted the place she's always liked to go. "I've been going here since I was little. All on my own. It was a great place to think for me. And.. there it is" she said with a smile. She walked over a low hill and reached the special spot.

The spot India picked was a little area shaded by the trees and blanketed by yellow dandelions. "Here it is. My favorite spot in this whole entire meadow!"
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:34 pm

The spot she was perfect. Right under the trees so it was just the right tempature. He dug into the basket and pulled out there blanket. It was shabby but would do the job. He sat down on the blanket.

"It seems so clear out here. The land the sky. How did you find this place?"

He had just ate so he figured they could just and talk till lunch. They had alot to talk about. But there was one thing he was hoping would be avoided. The Hunger Games. The dream he kept having. If the topic came up. He would have to tell her.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:42 pm

India sat down on the blanket and leaned her back on the tree behind them.

"My.. uh.. friend. He took me here once when I was 10. His name was Michael. We were friends ever since we were little kids. He wasn't afriad of anything. So he took me all the way out here and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. We continued to come here until he was sent away." She looked up at the bright blue sky, clear and cloudless. "God knows where he is now. God knows if he is even still alive."

She was done talking about Michael. She decided to learn more about Harley. She's opened up to him, and now it was his turn. "So how about you, kid. What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 pm

He layed back on blanket putting his hands behind his head.

"My life. Wow. Where do I start. Well my father. He was a crazy man. A brave but crazy man. His name was Jack Whence. When I was 10 he taught me how to kill. How to assasinate. I was a little kid. I saw my father doing it and I thought it was right... he told me how to sneak up on prey. We killed peace keepers every Saturday. As sport. Thats where I got my gun. Off a man named Sgt. Pliad. His name is on the handle. My dad gave me a pat on the back thinking that I was hero. I did not know my father was a wanted man I went to school that monday to brag about his kill. The teacher said to me sounding so intrested who is your father I would like to congratulate him. I went home that day father-less. They killed him while I was at school. My mom then had to steal for food. Like I was. But she was caught three times. And the third was her last leaving me an orphan. Thats pretty much all there is to it. As for me. that is a story for another time.

He seemed kinda bored to talk about them. Not sad but bored.

He put his hand on top of hers and said

" Don't worry. I have given up killing. Unless it is for self defence."
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm

((Hey guys, you're probably leaving the other people participating in this thread in the dust... maybe you would benefit from making a thread for just the two of you. Though, just a suggestion.))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Will do. India we are moving to the meadow sub forum.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:30 pm

((Okay. Ill post my response in the meadow sub forum))
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 am

( where is Annette?)
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:18 am

I don't know l. She has not been in the past 24hours. If you want ke and India are coming back here and you can RP with us.
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:39 pm

( well it would be awkward if i left her with a response)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an every day thing (open to all)   an every day thing (open to all) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an every day thing (open to all)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10