The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harley's Childhood home. Open To All

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 pm

"Michael was my best friend in the whole wide world. Then he was sent away to a mental institution for his DID. And I never saw him again. But now he's back. And I cant believe it." She ran a series of questions through her head. Will he still remember me? Does he still think of me as his bestfriend? Did the Capitol do anything to him? She hoped that Michael would be the same old Michael she knew 2 years ago.

She leaned her head down to where Harley's head was positioned. Was he... crying? Harley? Crying? No way. That didn't seem right. Those two words did not go together at all. "Hey.. she said. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm

She was looking at him strange. He knew she thought he was crying. So he said changing the subject.

"So he is just your best freind. Nothing more than that."

He stopped and turned to her. Put his hands in hers and said to quite as a whisper right into her ear. The thought never crossed his mind that this was the closest he had ever been to India.

"India. I have to tell you something that I have never told anyone before. India. I love you. And I want to know that. Because I feel these past couple of hours I have not showed any care to you. Just myself the whole afternoon was about me. And it should have been about you. I felt like in that cabin that I was going to loose you. I only get like that when something that I love is being threatened..... India do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:12 pm

"Yes. Just my best friend. Kind of"

India was confused at what Harley was doing as he stepped closer to her and took her hands in his. He told her something. Something she did not understand or registered what he was saying until he finished saying it. He told her he loved her, and asked if she loved him back. She took a step back and let go of Harley's hands. Yes, India liked Harley, and she opened up to him because she trusted him. But love? Love is something that you develop over time. And she only just met Harley 2 weeks ago. To love someone, you need time. And this was all happening too soon.

"Harley. You don't love me. Don't tell me that. Don't tell me it if you don't mean it. Don't tell me a lie just to make me someone I'm not! You don't love me, and you never will. Nobody ever has."
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 pm

He felt way worse than before. He might as well speak mind, after all it could not get any worse.

"India these last two weeks have been the best two of my life. I am the worst lyer ever. I have never lied to you before. Why would I."

He was getting desprate. She had broken there hold for the first time. He could tell she was to.

"If I did not love you how could I do this."

He brushed her hair aside and kissed her. As soon as he did he began to walk the other way. Back to his doomed home.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

India didn't listen to Harley talk. She was busy thinking why he would tell her he loved her. She started to listen to him right when he told her he could never lie to her. Everything happened all of a sudden. The soft touch to her cheek, and then the kiss. Her cheeks blushed bright red. She blushed harder than she's probably ever blushed.

She saw Harley begin to walk away and couldn't just let him go. "Harley, wait." She said and grabbed his arm before he could walk away. She decided to put her only talent to another test. "You said you loved me, but I didn't believe it. You asked for my love, and now, you achieved it."
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:29 pm

He had done it. All of those things that happened before that moment seemed melt away. He turned around to see her face. Blushing bright red. Smiling at him. He felt complete at last.

"Now you can't say no one loves you."

He said smiling back at her.

"There is no need to save my house anymore. Your brother needs the money for your family."

He could not help thinking about what was next. What was there to do next?

"Are you ready to find Micheal. I would very much like to meet him."
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 pm

India smiled at Harley. Now someone finally loves her. Someone finally understands her. And she was glad.

"If you want to preserve anything from your house. You can go there. You can get the stuff you want to save. I wont mind at all."

She was ready to go see Michael. She wanted to see him again so very badly. But the thing India was concerned about was the awkwardness that there might be between Michael and Harley.

"Lets go see him. His house is right next to my parents house. He shouldn't be hard to find."
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Finally, after two years, Michael got to go home to District 12.

On the first day, when he first arrived, he ran into his bedroom and embraced the welcoming feeling of all of his belongings. He sat down at his bed and stared out the window, which had a perfect view of India's bedroom window. At night, they would use their little flashlights and communicate using Morse code. They were insuperable. Nothing could've split them apart. Except for the Capitol.

When he arrived, all he could do was think about India. If she was still the same India he knew 2 years ago. If she still remembered him. If she still considered him her bestfriend. He needed to see India. He missed her terribly while he was away. He needed to find her and see her again.
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Harley knows that India is thinking about the ackwardness of him meeting Micheal. So he said.

"India, now that I know that we together I have nothing more to prove to you. I feel 100% percent secure with are relationship. And nothing will change. I promise never to lay a hand on anyone of your freinds or family ever again. So lets go find Micheal and give him a welcoming party."

He felt very happy at this point. Like he was bullet proof. He secretly hoped that he and Micheal and would make good freinds. But really deep down he knew he was wrong. He would try but he did know Micheal at all and that got him worried. For all Harley knew he could be some big suave.

((Micheal, I am looking forward to RPing with you))
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:57 pm

India smiled and started to walk towards Michael's house, which wasn't far from where they were standing. In fact, it was not even a 50 feet away. "He should be there. I don't think he would leave the safety of his home on his first day of arrival." She hopped over the fence that separated the land area with the houses of District 12. She stared at the back door of her house and smiled. There she saw her little sister, Gilinda's face pressed up on the screen door. Gilinda smiled back and slipped away from the screen door.

"Come on, Harley. He is right next door." She ran to the front of her house and circled around it, just to get a good look of it. She turned to her right and there stood Michael's house. Her heart started to gradually beat faster. She felt her stomach drop and feel weightless. What her mother called "Butterflies in your stomach." She didn't know why, but she just guessed that she was very nervous and anxious of seeing Michael again.

She ran up the 3 concrete steps leading to the door way of Michael's house. She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell that hung on the side of the door frame. It created a buzzing sound in the house, and the door started to creak open.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Michael was sitting up in his room, staring out the window, when he heard the familiar buzz of the house doorbell. He walked out of his room and closed the door shut. Who would be visiting him? Maybe they weren't looking fir him. Maybe whoever was there wanted to speak to his mother or father. He walked down the creaky, wooden stairs. Annoyed by the squeaking sound they made when he stepped on them. His mother was already at the door, speaking to whoever was visiting the house. He heard a young girl's voice. He didn't recognize it at first, but it did seem familiar to him. Michael's eyes got wide and he knew who the voice belonged to. He ran to the door, and asked his mother to step aside in Japanese. There, at the wood-framed doorway, stood his life long best friend. India.
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:11 am

Harley could not think of the last time he had seen India this happy. It did not bother him that she was excited to her best who happened to be a boy. He was past that, he knew know that India was his and that he was hers. Which made him just as happy as India.

She ran up the stairs and rang the doorbell. It was good looking house, Very old looking. But was well taken care of. It took only about two seconds for the door to open. Harley put my hand on her shoulder and whispered inn her ear.

"Here he comes."

He was not what Harley expecting. He had huge muscels and a look that would kill small animals. It was stone hard. It made me wonder what they did to him at the capitol. Harley could not help feeling bad for him.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am

India watched as the door opened and Mrs. Kwon, Michael's mother, greeted India with a smile. She didn't have a chance to say anything back to Mrs. Kwon before Michael pushed her aside gently and stepped into the wooden door frame. They just stood there, looking at eachother, not talking. India smiled up at Michael. He just stood there, not even smiling back. That made her wonder.. Does he recognize her? Does he want anything to do with her?

"Michael?" She said quietly.

She went back a few steps and raised her eyebrows.

"It's me. It's me, India!"
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:08 am

Michael didn't think she would remember him. He didn't think that she would want to continue their friendship. But there she was, standing on his front door step. Smiling up at him.

"India?" He said. He took a step forward, while she took a step back. Every great memory he's had with her flashed into his head. He took another step forward, wrapped his arms around her, and held her in a huge hug.

"India, you don't know how much I missed you! It was a living hell in The Capitol. Locked up in some asylum. Everyone thought there was something wrong with me. Everyone thought I was crazy! I wasn't, India. I mean, I'm not, I guess. I never thought I would come back. But here I am. And there you are!"

He pulled back from the hug and stood there, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

"Hello Micheal, I am Harley. I am India's friend."

He stuck out his hand. No matter how ackward it really was for him to there he was not going to ruin the moment. Though the moment already was already pretty ackward. Harley could tell each one was worried that the other not reconize the other. But who could forget India. She pretty and smart. Whats to forget.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:42 pm

India returned Michael's hug and listen to him carefully. "Michael, I know you weren't and currently aren't crazy. You're crazy in a good way, not in a mental, diseased way." She returned the smile, too. "I can't believe you were even taken there. There was nothing wrong with you. But whatever happened happened for a reason and I hope they didn't do anything to change you."

She watched as Harley introduced himself and noticed that he felt a little awkward. She rolled her eyes. When was he going to realize that no emotion he'll ever feel will he successfully hide from her. It's just not possible. Michael on the other hand, she could tell, was a bit glad to meet someone new. She guessed that he was glad that nothing was different, and that people were still treating him the same. That's how she would gladly feel if she was in his situation.

"So. Has Benjamin showed sign anytime?" She asked wondering if she was talking to Michael or Benjamin, knowing that she has had past experiences with Benjamin where he pretended to be Michael as a joke. Benjamin and her were friends too. Michael and Benjamin were different people, kinda, but they were both be friend able.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Michael looked at the boy standing next to India. He introduced himself as Harley. He shook his hand and said "Hey Harley. Nice to meet you, I guess."

He always judged people on first glance, it was a bad habit, and didn't really like Harley. But he covered it up and pretended to be happy to meet someone new. It was kind of awkward between the two. What was this kid to India? He said he was just her friend. He better be.

He turned his attention back to India. "Benjamin hasn't shown any sign ever since I got there. I think. If he did they would have told me, since im not aware of his presence. The gave me something which knocked me out pretty much for the whole train ride there. What ever they did worked. And I promise you you are talking to me, Michael."
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Harley was still standing in the door. He decided to take a step inside and closed the door. Micheal shook Harley's hand but it was less than freindly. It was more squeze to try and make you whince than a handshake. And what topped it all of was "I guess" at the end. You think someone who just got off the crazy train would like to meet new people. Harley decided that it would best if he used actions instead of words to show that he and India had been dating. He had to find a conversation. He did not want India to think he was being cold.

"So, are you a hunter micheal."

Seemed like perfectly normal question to ask. After all it is the only way to have a steady income.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:14 pm

"No. I don't hunt, Harley. I am Buddhist, so for me, it's wrong to kill animals or people for any purpose whatsoever. However, India over here is pretty handy with a knife, so she does bring me something once in a while. I do, however, fish over at the lake. Brings in quite a steady amount. Best taste ever, too." He said, replying to Harley's question. Now it was time to ask Harley something.

"Hey. You seem pretty familiar.. I know, your the son of that guy that the peacekeepers hate. Eh, Whatever. So Harley, I don't think you knew India while I was here. So what's up? How'd you guys meet?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:29 pm

"I am sorry Micheal I did not know. I was just trying to spark up conversation."

He was trying to be nice and where does it get him an enemy and having to explain him and his realationship with him.

"That is me Panems most wanted. My dad was a maniac. And just for that I am spat upon by even the children of district 12. Everyone excluding India. She found me and changed me. She is an angel in disguise. She helped me change from my murderous ways. And that has brought us closer. Closer than I imagined it would."

He put his arm around India and wispered in her ear.

"How was that."
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:19 pm

"It's fine, I really don't mind. I know, just a conversation starter."

He looked down and rested his chin on his chest, allowing his jet black crimped hair cover his almond shaped brown eyes. The right corner of his mouth twitched up into a smile. Pretty much more of a smirk than a smile. If you've ever seen an evil, sinister look, that's pretty much how Michael looked in that position. Without his intentions being towards that look.

"She is." He mumbled under his breath quietly. "She is a perfect angel. So perfect, so beautiful."

Michael tilted his head back up a few inches, but still had his hair covering his eyes. "I'm sorry. If it helps in anyway, I don't judge you. I'm accepting you for you. We were all born in a social caste, and there's no way out of it."
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Harley knew what he meant. But it still sounded so snide coming out of mouth. Like he was judging Harley and just decided to let him pass. He kept thinking, the way he spoke about India was sinister. And he did not like that.

"You guys want to go to hob. I got some spare cash lets go get some soup. And Micheal If you want you can take some home for your mother to. Consider it a welcome home present."

He just had to get out of the house. He just felt out of sorts there. Like he was missing something. But he was not the one missing something it Micheal who was. He was jealous of Harley and he knew it to. He just could not bear loosing India to Micheal.
Back to top Go down
Michael Jin-Kwon

Michael Jin-Kwon

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Michael bowed his head halfway towards Harley at his offer, knowing he wouldn't be familiar of the traditional Korean gesture.
"Gamsahapnida. I apologize for my lack of English, but luckly India speaks some of my language. Really, I appreciate your offer. I have little money, and.. naega anjeonhage honja geolileul geol-eul su-issneun neukkimi eobsda." He said nodding to India.
He smiled and ran upstairs to find his mother and let her know where he was going.
Back to top Go down
India Harkniss
District 12
India Harkniss

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:31 pm

India listened to Harley and Michael conversate. She sensed the awkward tension linger around in the atmosphere.

"Yeah," she said and turned to Harley. "I speak some Korean. He said 'Thank you' and at the end, he said 'I don't feel like I can walk the streets safely alone'."

She watched as Michael ran up the stairs and grabbed Harley's arm. She pulled him over to the corner of the room under the steps.

"Harley, listen. Michael is like me too, okay? He can tell your emotions. Please, just try to be a little less.... obvious. He bowed to you, and he's using honorifics while speaking to you. A sign of respect. So please just.. try to be nice. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Harley Whence
District 12
Harley Whence

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

((YAY! You guys are back. I thought I lost you.))

"Besides that how did I do."

Harley thought he did quite well. For spot he was placed in that is. He thought to himself for a little bit then said

"Is there anything else I should know about him."

He chuckled at the thought

"You know so I don't make the same mistake again. About the Buddist thing."

Harley decided to wait near the door to be honest he could not wait to get out. He coupd not help thinkiing about Mike and his relationship with India. Was it really best freinds or was more. It made him angry just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harley's Childhood home. Open To All   Harley's Childhood home. Open To All - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harley's Childhood home. Open To All
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next