The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Sassaba turned around once the fire had started to pick up. “Okay you look different in glasses…..” She then went over and pulled out a coat and laid it on the floor. “As for it being here…..my Dad made it…..for me and my sister when we where little He would take us hunting….and if we got tired we could stay in here…and come in when ever you want….I never come out here ….it hurts too much. ” Sassaba Said and then pulled up her pants on the down on her coat trying to not show that she still missed the people that made this little house a home “So….should we go hunt… now or do you want…to umm wait…?” She asked as she pulled out her knifes and a small trap thing. Sassaba would have rather go out but in the same scenes she was cold down to her bones.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm

"Well, I don't usually wear them so I suppose you're right," Kei chuckles at her comment and takes off the glasses, putting them carefully inside his bag.
Kei turns his head down away from her at the mention of her sister and father. "Yeah, I know the feeling. Everyone I love left me anyways." He averts his eyes back up and laughs nervously. "It hurts the most."
"Well, yeah, maybe we should start," Kei grins. "Get our minds off the past, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Sassaba nodded. “Yeah……..they are gone but its better that way…..” She then got up and went over to the coat. She then picked it up and put it on feeling the warmth the it had from the fire. But soon it started to fade away. So Sassaba just went with it. “Come on I know of a p-place…c-close to here..” She then walked out the door not waiting for Kei all Sassaba wanted right now was meat that she could cook and eat. Soon thought she stopped and looked back at Kei. “W-We are here……” She then pulled off her top coat and laid it down then took a seat on it. “Come on……O-Over…” She then blow into her hands as everything was starting to make her cold.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 pm

((Gonna reply tonight sorry about the lateness.)
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:04 pm

((Okay thats cool))
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Kei follows Sassaba out the door and breaths in the fresh air, putting his hands in his pockets. So many times he had been there, so many times he had been there to escape the world. He looks in front of him and sees her long hair, thinking about how this was the first time he had come into the woods with another person before. He chuckles at the thought. Maybe she wasn't so bad, maybe she was better then he had expected. But he shouldn't just judge from first glance. He picks up his pace to walk beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Sassaba looked over at him and then patted the coat. “C-Come on….I wouldn’t hurt you” Sassaba said as she wouldn’t hurt anyone she would kill someone yes but only if she had to. She then turned away for Kei and looked out into the mist of the night. “I should really put on the coat” She told herself. But she also didn’t want to look like a wimp in front of Kei. So she toughed it out. Sassaba looked over at the boy trying to think of want must have been going on in his mind. “W-What…….are you thinking about….” She said trying to not stutter but it was really no use she had done it for years now and it didn’t help her if she did or didn’t. Sassaba then turned when nothing came back and looked out into the mist of the night. She didn’t want to ask but they really didn’t have anything better to do and maybe it would get her mind off of how cold it seemed. “Talk………..please…..I want to g-get to….know you….”. She said not looking at Kei Sassaba didn’t want to look at him as she was feeling like she could cry and he surely didn’t want to see that.
Back to top Go down
Kei Kurono
District 9
Kei Kurono

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:52 pm

"What am I thinking about?"
People had been asking him that question for years but he never really had a straight answer. There were so many things on his mind that he didn't really have the time to explain all of them. Then again, ever since the accident that took his family away happened he never had time to actually think through everything that went through his mind.
"Well, that's actually a trick question, Miss," Kei chuckles, smiling at her. "I'd rather get to know you first before I tell you anything about me. It's difficult to explain to a person I do not fully trust, but respect. But I can tell you one thing," he looks down at her and grins. "I'm thinking about how I'm going to treat a girl who needs help, who doesn't like taking from others even if she has to. Y'know, the usual."
He looks up at the sky and purses his lips. "So, why don't we talk about you first and then we'll start to get to know more about me, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sassaba Darkhorse
District 9
Sassaba Darkhorse

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Sassaba blinked. She never liked to tell people about her or her life. Though his boy did seem different to her but she was still unsure of him and what it would be like out here. So Sassaba did the one thing that would make her feel a little better. She pulled out her Sisters knife and set it by her side just in case things got bad she would be ready. She then turned and looked over at Kei. “Well I don‘t really trust you either….but ……..I-If you want to get to know me……….then listen…..and you have to talk to me after…..” She then took a deep breath and pulled her hair down. Letting it fall everywhere.. Sassaba then turned and looked up at the boy. “My Farther and Sister where killed by the Capital…..” She then looked down and turned away form Kei. “My…..Dad was one of the town beatings…….for his field not being ready….They just took him into the town and wiped him until he was nothing…..HE DIED RIGHT THERE WITH ME WATCHING!!!!” Sassaba screamed making the birds leave the tree. She then got up and went over to Kei with her knife in hand and hair dragging the ground. “Then……we didn’t have food so My older sister…took out teases without me or my mother knowing…..” Sassaba then turned and looked back at the water and the moonlight on it. “Her Name was call and no one when up for her!!!!!” Sassaba said and then turned back. “I was one year short ONE YEAR!!!” She yelled making the world seem to move. “She was then killed by not getting any water in two day…….” She then turned and went back over to the coat and took a seat. She also then wiped her eyes and went to tiding her hair back up. Once it was set she then got up and put the knife away. “Do you want to meet them…..?” She asked knowing that she must have something for his boy if she was willing to asks. But before Sassaba even turned to get ready to go if he did want to meet them. She looked at Kei closely and then touched his hand. “If you want to help Me and my Mother……then…ask her what she wants for me…” Sassaba then let go and went over to the waters edge crying at what she though her mother might say..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)   A Normal Kid's Day (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Normal Kid's Day (Open!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2