The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ctrl V game

Go down 
+37
April Adams
Bonnie Bell
Kane Stephens
Marceline Winters
Katherine Beck
Birch Evinrude
Aspen Ives
Portia Crane
Neveah Charmed
Perry Quinnat
Narcissa Scamander
Gracilla Kelly
Felicity Mattheus
Arianna Redcloud
Amelia Benedict
Samuel Rytherstone
Willow Fidele
Charlotte Corvus
Sadie Roux
Thalia Treeguard
August Cairbre
Will Kaoknur
Alieya Stone
Warren Sanchez
Naomi Meer
Roselyn Night
June Puree
Faeryn Nacht
Vide Atzerritarra
Hailey Summers
Isabella Taylor
Quiris Paroskip
Taryn Forrest
Everett Rayne
Sasha Leate
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Mags Waters
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

Ctrl V game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:53 pm

((bye im sorry for being a troll to you i really am ):
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

((Aw, don't worry about it. Just remember to try and stay on topic in the thread you're in.))
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

There were some things that Amyna Everdeen found absolutely impossible at times. Correction; there was only one thing that she found absolutely impossible at times, and that was her sister. For a little over a year Amyna had searched for her twin sister, only to find her at Camp Half Blood, knowing the whole time that she searched that Adelaide probably though she was dead. Amyna could have started over from there; become a new person, forget about her past and Adelaide, but no, she’d tried to find her sister and save her from the visions that would engulf her. When she’d found Adelaide, she’d had to convince her sister that she was real and not a figure of Adelaide’s imagination, and now, after all they’d been through together Adelaide decided to leave camp and go to a school. The irony of it all was practically killing Amyna. One would think that she and Adelaide would have spent time getting reunited and being inseparable, but not this time.

Amyna stood up from her seat at the edge of one of the beds in the Hades cabin and began to pace about the dimly lit cabin. She hugged herself tightly thinking of the brief Iris message that she’d seen minutes ago. It had just been Adelaide telling Amyna where she was, at a school; far away from camp. She didn’t know what to do. It felt like Addie didn’t want to talk to her, and it was obvious that her sister didn’t want to be around her. What had she done that had made Adelaide hate her? That was the only thing Amyna felt was realistic; Addie hated her. Amyna didn’t have any other ideas to why her sister would suddenly leave so soon after they’d been reunited. It was painful to think that she no longer knew her sister enough to figure out what was going on, but Amyna couldn’t blame Addie for hating her. Everything that had happened in the past year had been her fault; if she’d never ‘died’ then Addie wouldn’t be having visions this bad, and if she hadn’t insisted that they should get shelter from the rain, then she wouldn’t have ‘died.’ Amyna could see all the reasons that Addie should hate her, and they were the same reasons that Amyna sometimes hated herself, but the fact that Addie had left without telling her, and the fact that Addie didn’t want to be around her hurt. She’d done everything she could to find her sister, and now Addie just left, and there was not way to tell when she’d come back.

The Daughter of Hades sighed loudly; there was nothing she could do now except let it go and let Addie hate her. She didn’t want to let it go, but there seemed no other choice. Anger sparked in her and she hit her staff on the floor of the cabin, causing a small dent in the floor. Amyna smiled a bit at the damage she’d done, which eased up some of the anger, but not all of it. She knew she had to distract herself or she’d waste a ton of time on problems that couldn’t be solved until Adelaide returned. Amyna sat back down on the bed and laid her staff across her lap. She examined Skotadi with a bored eye; the black wood looked slightly sinister in the dim light of the cabin.

((I be stuck on a reply....))
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Welcome:

Hello. You have just landed on WICKED island. I know the name sounds disconcerting, but we just started calling it that from the planks on the ground. They all say the same thing, World In Catastrophe: Killzone Experiment Department.
Don’t freak out that you can’t remember anything, none of us can. We’re just kind of… stuck here. All of us have sort of formed a group here. We would like you to become a part of it. Trust me, you’d live a lot longer with us than out there by yourself.

We’ve only been here for a little while, our boat crashed here. Your plane just crashed a little while ago, I’m glad that so many of you have survived.
Whatever you choose to do, good luck, and try to stay alive.

Oh yeah, might want to mention, there are dino’s that come here every once in a while, so I’d grab your things and choose what you want to do. No pressure or anything.

oh... a site I'm working on
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Name: Amelia Benedict

Member of: District Five

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: N/A

Appearance: Since her whole family was made up of scientists and DNA experts who had the ability to alter their own genes, Amelia is naturally beautiful. Her facial structure is near perfect; a small, but defined nose and sharp cheekbones that give her slim face definition. She has medium length reddish brown hair that lightens in the summer and darkens in the winter. Amelia also has deep reddish brown eyes that sometimes appear to be amber. She is relatively short and extremely thin as well. Arwyn normally has an unfocused expression on her face, while Ophelia can appear to be like Amelia or Arwyn whenever she chooses.

Personality: As Amelia has multiple personalities, she is quite a complex person, so it is best to break her personalities into three parts. All of her personalities do share one thing in common; their indifference toward The Capital, they neither support nor rebel against it, but they all wish to be free from District Five.

Awyn isn’t the most intelligent person in the world, as a matter of facet she’s far from it. An accurate word to describe her is ditzy. While her intelligence is questionable, her kindness is not. She is one of the sweetest people in all of Panem and is incredibly loyal. Arwyn doesn’t have an ounce of fight or anger in her, and she can sometimes be fairly practical. She never looses her temer and always keeps her word. Arwyn has no recollection of anything that Amelia or Ophelia do, which can be a blessing and a curse.

Ophelia is incredibly intelligent in an almost Sherlock Holmes-esq way. She is very good at noticing things and connecting the dots. Not many people have met Ophelia, or know they have. She is very good at acting and can play the parts of both Amelia and Arwyn with incredible ease. Ophelia operates within shadows and lies, distrust and hate. If there were one word to describe her it would be chaos. She enjoys death and loves inflicting pain. Ophelia has always been this way. When she is being her self she has a deranged look on her face and speaks like she’s mad (which she is.) Ophelia can remember being both Arwyn and Amelia. Also her anger is uncontrollable.

Amelia is a mix of Arwyn and Ophelia. She is intelligent within reason, and has a sharp tongue. Amelia has accepted her situation and isn’t particularly angry about it. She can become quite angry, but most of the time when this happens she either calms down or switches to Ophelia. Amelia can remember both Arwyn and Ophelia.

History: Amelia has a fairly simple history compared to her personalities. She was born and raised in District Five. Her family was middle class, so they had some money, but not a lot. Fortunately for her family, they hadn’t lost anyone to The Games. Her parents were faithful to The Capital, and her siblings followed that tradition, however most of them were too young to understand or even care about politics. Amelia was the second oldest child out of five. She was diagnosed at an early age with Multiple Personality Disorder and everyone in Five knew. However, everyone thought that she only had two personalities; Arwyn and Amelia. Before there was reason to make herself known, Ophelia just disguised herself as either Arwyn or Amelia. One day Amelia was having a disagreement with her family about something and she snapped. Ophelia grabbed a knife of the table and began to slaughter her family, while laughing hysterically. After the deed was done, Ophelia turned the stove burners on, but didn’t light the stove, so that the gas would go through the house. Ophelia then cleaned off the blood from her person and took a bit of time to gather things that she could go to the market with. She took enough time that gas filled the house. As she left, Ophelia lit one of her mothers precious candles and ran from the explosion. The act looked realistic enough, Ophelia was hurt from the explosion, but still alive. She was able to play the part of Arwyn, the part of her that wouldn’t hurt a fly and had no recollection of Amelia well, she even was able to embellish the act with tears coursing down her cheeks from her so called loss. Of course Amelia and Arwyn were both questioned by The Peacekeepers, but since no one knew about Ophelia, she wasn’t questioned. Amelia kept quiet about the whole business, knowing that if she told anyone she’d be killed instantly. Amelia has lived with different families around District Five since the ‘gas explosion’ at her house that killed her family.

RP sample:
The constant thunder was beginning to get on Ophelia’s nerves. She wished it would just rain already and make the day even darker that it was at the moment. Wind would be nice too. Wind gave a storm life in a mysterious way that even Ophelia couldn’t help being fascinated by. The ground was dry and cracked; it seemed to be crying out for rain. Ophelia smiled her usual crazed smile as she personified the ground as a child, weeping for water. She enjoyed the child’s pain and it’s cries imaginary echoed in her ears like music, music far sweeter that any string could produce.

She walked down the road at a steady pace. Ophelia had nothing to do and nowhere to be, on any other day she would be working a shift in one of the labs, but today was the one day of the week that she had the evening off. The rest of the day had been filled with school. All day she’d pretended to be Arwyn, the annoyingly unintelligent persona that couldn’t remember anything about herself or Amelia. Ophelia hated Arwyn, she was irritating to play as well, always ditzy and nice. If she had a choice, Ophelia would always choose to be Amelia, but if she were always Amelia, then people would begin to suspect something was amiss. She didn’t mind pretending to be someone else, as a matter of fact, she quite enjoyed being Amelia, but Ophelia’s favorite part about pretending to be someone else was that she could hide away, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to make herself known. That moment was a long way away, but it was guaranteed that when she did make herself know, death would be involved. Imagining the looks on her classmates’ and teachers’ faces when they realized what would happen to them made Ophelia laugh, a clear sound that was both lovely and eerie

Ophelia stopped laughing within a few moments and began humming a tune a she walked. Arwyn was always happy no matter the situation, and as Ophelia was nearing a few houses, she had to play the part of Arwyn once more. She turned her crazed smile into a much nicer one and to add to the effect, she began to sing;

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I've heard of
Once in a lullaby

The bluebirds fly so high
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

The Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I
Why then oh why can't I

The wind began to pick up and for a moment Ophelia lost her façade. The wind whipped her reddish-brown hair around her face and she smiled as the trees shook from the wind and the faint pitter-patter of rain began to grow steadier. Ophelia corrected her facial expression quickly and she continued to walk with a bit more bonce in her step, knowing that Arwyn loved rain. After a few more steps, Ophelia saw a figure step out of the forest not very far from where she was. “Hey! What where you doing in there?” She asked in Arwyn’s kind voice.

Others:
How you found out about the site:
Browsing….

my character sheet haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm

<Ramsey-Virgis> sighs and leans against the couch, snuggling against the couch. Who are these new trolls here?

* Vide-Atzerritarra ...oh. Lammia.

* ArtasGravityCat You are now the COUCH. Yay, snuggling!

* Lamia-Amicus It's just be. That rainbow drinker who's approching YOU

* ArtasGravityCat You are now ARTAS GRAVITON again...The hell was THAT.

* Lamia-Amicus By you, you mean RAMSEY

* ArtasGravityCat You limp after LAMMIA.

* Lamia-Amicus what did i do

* Uni-Colorem just sits like ouo

<Ramsey-Virgis> looks at Lamia. Something strange is in her eyes...

* Lamia-Amicus My contact eyes? They're always strange! they're striped! Actually you stop in the middle of the room. "Bettter ttakke these outt for now..." You ttake outt your CONTACTS, your eyes are now just really light. Like blind people. You capthalogue those and take out your GLASSES. B)

* Gene-Vonbraun is STILL chugging tea.

* Uni-Colorem teasip. "so. did you guys know that G3n3 is a lusus?"

* Vide-Atzerritarra blinks.

<Vide-Atzerritarra> |He's a what?>

* Gene-Vonbraun spittake

<Uni-Colorem> a lusus

* Pensri-Lousin suddenly there.

<Uni-Colorem> h3's a lusus to this littl3 robot

* Vide-Atzerritarra ohey Pensri.

<Pensri-Lousin> ...CuriOus.

<Gene-Vonbraun> I wouldn't exactly call myself a parent yet...

* ArtasGravityCat You're still gimping along.

<Pensri-Lousin> SO this rObOt succeeded in the trials.

<Uni-Colorem> sh3 calls you "daddy"

<Uni-Colorem> humans don't hav3 trials P3nsri

<Ramsey-Virgis> You smile.Um, h! Lamm!a

<Pensri-Lousin> But it is a rObOt.

* Vide-Atzerritarra passes an impromptu teacup (read: crucible) to Pensri and keeps an eye on Lammia.

* Pensri-Lousin this is a terribly long book

<Pensri-Lousin> Hm.

* Pensri-Lousin sniff.

---

Welp.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:20 pm

ameliaamaliaamelia123

O.o I forgot my email username...again
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 am

The Hunger Games RPG :: OOC :: The Basics Share | Actions
Introductions!
Goto page : 1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
Felicity Mattheus

Member of:
District 2

Subject: Re: Introductions! Today at 9:03 am
Yes I did see that site it has died out. Not many people go on there any longer.

Samuel Rytherstone

Member of:
District 8

Subject: Re: Introductions! Today at 9:03 am
yeah i was ineedhelpadmin my username XD

Felicity Mattheus

Member of:
District 2

Subject: Re: Introductions! Today at 9:13 am
Oooohhh lol that was an odd name. XD Ineedhelpadmin... actually that kinda seems like my old password I use to use which was actually Password. Now I just use my recent favirote color and my birthday.

Arianna Redcloud

Member of:
District 3

Location: Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

Subject: Re: Introductions! Today at 10:54 am
((Sorry ... spam)) I'm pretty sure that someone at school has figured out my password, because there's this kid in my class who likes to hack other peoples email/websites, and he was trying to guess my password, but I told him it was in Latin and I think he figured it out, because someone emailed something from my email account, and it wasn't me.

You want the truth about me? Okay. Here it is. My parents were very badly injured after the rebel attack in 13, and died 6 years later. My siblings and I had to find life somewhere else. We thought 3 would be a good place, but we were wrong. I need help. Is there anyone who can help me?

1st sig found online, 2nd by Jonathan. <3 it!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 am

Character Information

If you wish to be a character from the books, look at the canon characters page, and find one that isn't taken.

Character's name:
Felicity Howl

All half-bloods, centaurs and mortals must have a first and last name. Non-canon satyrs must also. Other species can have just a first name.

Species:
Sorceress

Note that the options 'God, Goddess or other Immortal' and 'Other' are strictly canon options.

If you are a half-blood or cyclops, you do not get to pick your god or goddess parent. You will be claimed after role-playing for a while.Also, if you are a god or goddess, and you see a half-blood or cyclops you would like to claim, please Private Message Thalia Grace, Half-Blood Hill's head admin, and your request will be taken into account.

Date of Birth:
June 30

The history, appearance, and personality sections must be at least five sentences. Third person, please.

History:
She had been born into a family of large portion untill the day her father had died. Then slowly her family members began to whisk away as well. She didn't know it at the age of 12 but they all couldn't survive with out her fathers guidance. They were united by something that only he held. Now that he and that object were gone they were gone. The family split and soon they all had gone loner. They wished no longer to have anything to do with each other besides for Felicity. She wanted her family back and her old life. At 12 she was alone and fend for herself. Luckily she knew spells not even her father could ever master. She began using those spells to survive in the harsh world.

Appearance:
A tall and fair skinned girl. She has long dark brown wavy hair. It may appear a bit curly at times and reachs a bit past her chest. She has a nicely shaped face along with a straight nose and high cheek bones. Her lips are small and round and she inherited her fathers beautiful turqouise eyes. She is about 5"10" almost 11. She loves fashion and would probably have been an Aphrodite girl if she were a Demi-god and not a Sorceress.

Personality:
She is very optimistic and rebellious. She loves when things goes to her way but shes sometimes willing to have it go the other derection. Shes a leader at heart and doesn't love the idea of being alone. She likes to be around other people. To learn and obsurve the enemy. Like her father said you must keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. But shes is a caring person as well and when shes sees someone heart her first instinct is to heal them and find out who did it. Sadly when shes feels as if she is no help she changes a bit inside and may go a bit mad from the useless feeling of sadness.

Other Information
How did you find out about us?
I roleplay on a website called thehungergames.forumotion.com and some of my buddys on there roleplay her and I just thought I would join and check it out. It seems very very interesting. ^.^

What is your favorite book from the series?
The Titan's Curse

Which books in the series have you read so far?
Up to the end of The Last Olympian

Sample Roleplay
Roleplay as your character that you have been entering information about so far, in third person, please. Your entry does not need to be very long, but we need a sample of your work before you can be accepted.

Fell stayed where she was. Her heart beating faster then a humming birds wings. She could not believe what she had just seen. Leaning against the wall and sliding down she closed her eyes thinking for a moment. She wasn't safe, not at all. Especially in the city. She opened her eyes worried. But where would she go? She looked around the ally way hoping for a sign to show up but nothing came to mind. She sighed thing of a few safe places, the one name that crossed her mind a few times was Camp Half-Blood... but would they accept a woman of witchcraft? She raised her head to the sky and she was determined in her mind to go there. To hope for acceptiance. She stood on strong legs and she wrapped her robe around her tighter from the cold. It was such a quick get away she didn't have anything but her shorts and tank top on along with a dark red robe she snatched as she ran. She walked down the street hoping to catch a taxi for what she hopes was the end of her bad day.

I agree with the Rules and role-playing Guidelines
Yes No

Please copy all of the information you've entered into an email, and send it tostaff [at] HalfBloodHillRPG.comDue to the upcoming release of The Lost Hero, our staff is swamped with applications. It may take up to two weeks for us to get to your application. Please be patient and don't bother us with emails asking why it is taking so long. Those emails just make the wait time even longer. Make sure that you only submit your application once.

Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:59 am

What is the purpose of a powwow?
I. Powwows are Indian celebrations where Indians dance and party. The word derives from the Narraganset word powwaw, meaning "spiritual leader".

II. A powwow is an Indian traditional celebration and practice for other traditional celebrations.

a. A powwow is also a party.
b. There is often a dance-competition, and the winner gets a significant amount of money.

III. A modern pow-wow is a specific type of event where both Native American and non-Native American people meet to dance, sing, socialize, and honor American Indian culture.

a. Some powwows can last for weeks
b.

IV. Powwows are important to the Native American culture.

((It's my outline for a paper in Humanities))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 am

xXxJēssiēxXx
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 am

xXxJēssiēxXx
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 pm

“Usually only around Christmas and Easter, guess today is some kind of special day.” Angel joked a bit. He figured that the girl did hear the same voices he heard. The monster had toyed with both of them that was obvious but she seemed so happy that he 'heard the voices too'. Did she hear them more often? Was this not something completely unearthly for this girl? “You hear these sort of things more often?” Angel asked. Another thing that people in the mortal world would describe as being insane although Angel's belief on those things were different from what you'd expect. Truth was Angel was a pretty regular bloke at first sight. Not very smart looking, muscular but not buffed up, noting special about him really. But like with every person when you saw beyond the surface you'd find something quite unique.

With Angel the easiest thing you could see was his scars. The pain he had felt in his life. The ones you could see had all been physical but to Angel that wasn't what they meant. When he looked at his burning mark he didn't remember the pain of the fire consuming him. He remembered the pain of the loss of his friend. The girl that he nearly died for. That's what he remembered. Of course looking at the scar you wouldn't know that. Every scar had it's story. The deep wound that went through his right shoulder reminded him of Samael (funny thing was that the wound was made by the sword he carried for over a year now) the guy who betrayed him for no apparent reason at all. But that wasn't it. There was far more to Angel than his scars, mentally or physically. He had his hopes and dreams. The dream to be normal, the hope to find a home. Things he had never been or never had. Angel never was normal. Even among the orphans he was the odd one out because his mom did herself in. All the kids lost their parents in some horrible accident or in the war or something like that but his mother chose to take her own life. A scar that wasn't represented on his body but was constantly on his mind.

“I'm fine don't worry.” Angel said. It was a sentence he used a lot mostly because he was always the one getting hurt in a fight. Either because he didn't care about his own survival or because he was being a careless idiot. This one probably fitted in category B. A was usually the thing that happened though. He didn't care if he lived or died. It didn't matter whether he was fighting a hell hound or a manticore he didn't care about his own survival. He jumped monsters, offered himself up as bait, stuff like that. It was weird that he wasn't dead yet considering how much Hades hated him. Of course Hades wasn't the one that caused death. He lorded over the dead but he didn't decide when one died. Of course if Hades could decide Angel would have been dead quite some time ago. “Trust me I can prove I've had worse in three seconds...” Angel took a look at his right shoulder which held his three worst scars. Angel would have to pull up his sleeve and pull away the neck to show all three scars. “Give or take.” Angel added, it would probably be give. Of course Angel hoped she didn't want him to prove anything. He was just kidding around as he usually did. Given the stuff he had been through it was actually quite weird that he was still capable of cracking jokes.

Angel thought it was funny that the girl thought asking if he was okay was offensive. “It's okay. Personally I think it's just the right thing to do. You don't go through a fight with someone and don't ask if they're okay afterwards. At least that's my view on it.” Angel said honestly. He tried to be honest most days, not something he was very good at. He needed so many lies just to keep on living normally, well as normally as he could. He had never been normal nor would he ever be normal. It was something he hated but had to accept. Every demigod had but given he had a maniac inside his
head he had to accept it more than most demigods. Unlike the girl Angel didn't really mind ambrosia although he had a few recent wounds that he had sowed up instead of magically healed. The most recent one was a cut he had because of Colt. Well someone had attacked Colt and in order to weaken Colt, Angel had made sure the blade hit him. Not very logical but hell, he had a split personality. Logic had been thrown out of the window quite some time ago.

“Nice to meet you Addie.” Angel said. “And thanks I suppose. Like I said too much darts. Although pool would have been better. I'm actually quite good at that.” Angel remembered when he left a few weeks to spend some time alone he went to his home town of L.A. About 60% of his money was earned by hustling pool. So many fools underestimated his skills that they put huge amounts on the table. And those that were better then him and tried to trick him Angel just ignored. The trick was simple. Play for huge amounts twice and lose. Act like you're the worst player in the world if you have to. Then ask for one final game, all or nothing. That time you go all out and beat whoever you're playing. Only the thing was that Angel never accepted the third game. He'd fake a phone call from the hospital if it got him out of that third game. Sometimes it was his fist that got him out of it but that didn't matter. He could walk away with over a hundred dollars with some luck. It was worth the risk.

“Not very likely. I'm not really known around these parts.” Angel lied. He knew there were stories about the boy in the Erebus cabin. Only showing his face at night, friend to some, hated by many. Angel knew that these kinds of stories and rumours existed. Whenever someone asked him about it he ignored it, told them it was a load of bollocks or he went with it for a laugh. That obviously wasn't the smartest thing to do but he deserved his fun. He wondered how the girl knew about him though. Had she heard in the Hermes cabin or from someone else? It wouldn't surprise him if the girl had heard some seriously messed up things about him. Although for some reason he doubted that given how relaxed she seemed to be. She didn't seemed worried one bit. Of course there had been others like that who had heard the rumours but didn't care. But Angel doubted that Addie had heard all that much about him.

uhhh. stalkage.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Will Kaoknur
District 4
Will Kaoknur

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:28 pm

* Lamia-Amicus your face turns serious. "I'm going tto kkill her." You're not kidding.

* Vide-Atzerritarra OHMYGODLAMMIA))

<Lamia-Amicus> (( What. ))

* Vide-Atzerritarra YOUR FACE IS A PELTSWITCHER??!))

---
This one kinda requires explaining. Seeeee, one of the characters on HSRPDA is named Seirios, correlation to the star Sirius most definitely intended, and by his own (IC) admission, he knows only one joke, namely, that of making a pun of his name. So anyone saying, "I'm serious here!" around him gets informed "You can't be Seirios, I'M Seirios!" It kinda became an OOC meme and now...well, this happens. Often.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Arianna Redcloud

Member of:
District 3

Location: Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

Subject: Re: Okay ... there has to be a reason for someone to stay in a district for more than a month ... right? [Jonathan ... open] Today at 9:09 pm
Arianna didn’t know what to say. It all happened so quickly. Like the very first time she stepped foot on District 2, she was shocked that someone was addressing her so firmly, or talking to her at all. All she recalled was a big burly man, well, he looked around her age, but he was so big that she had to call him a man. Anyway, he walked straight up to her and sat down. What came next was even more unexpected … if that was possible. He spoke to her, and the way he spoke made everything seem so thought out. He told her how he knew she wasn’t from here, because no one ever came in here. Arianna had her normal fear again that a peacekeeper would execute her and her family, and she had a strange sense to run and tell her family, but she stayed calm. She didn’t answer, though, because of fear. His next words made her feel better, and calmed her fears down. He assured her that he was not a peacekeeper, but he told her to speak up. Arianna couldn’t back down now. She plucked up the courage, and began.
”Okay. If you promise you won’t tell a soul on the face of the earth, I will tell you.” She didn’t wait for his answer, she just wanted so badly to let it out.
”I came here by rebel train, with my family … or … what’s left. My parents got injured in District 13, but we managed to bring them to 3, where they died a few years later. Now my four siblings and I have been searching for a good district to stay in. If you tell anyone, we will surely die … no offence or anything, but … this district isn’t safe to have something like that spreading around the district and all, it being the closest source to the Capitol. I just need your word, and if not, you’ll be sorry.”

Arianna sounded more confident than she felt. She knew very well that she wouldn’t be able to take this man down, even if she tried, which she wouldn’t … so she really just needed to give her his word. Arianna waited for the reply. She was afraid of what would come next.

You want the truth about me? Okay. Here it is. My parents were very badly injured after the rebel attack in 13, and died 6 years later. My siblings and I had to find life somewhere else. We thought 3 would be a good place, but we were wrong. I need help. Is there anyone who can help me?

1st sig found online, 2nd by Jonathan. <3 it!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Yahoo!
Yahoo!

Celebrate good times
come on ! - Let's celebrate

Celebrate good times
come on ! - Let's celebrate

There's a party going on right here
a celebration to last troughout the years.
So bring your good times and your laughter
too
we're gonna celebrate your party with you !

Come on now

celebration

let's all celebrate and have a good time

celebration
we go celebrate and have a good time.

It's time to come together
it's up to you
watch your pleasure

everyone around the world
come on
Yahoo!
Yahoo!

celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate! Repeat
[From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kool-&-the-gang-lyrics/celebration-lyrics.html]

We're gonna have a good time tonight
let's celebrate
it's alright

we're gonna have a good time tonight ( Celebration )
let's celebrate ( Celebration )
it's alright

baby

Celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate

celebrate good times
come on
it's a celebration.

Celebrate good times
come on
let's celebrate

celebrate good times
come on
it's a celebration.

Come on and celebrate - tonight
'cause everything's gonna be
alright.
Let's celebrate
celebrate good times
come on

let's celebrate
celebrate good times
come on !
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:22 am

Beauceron

Back to top Go down
Gracilla Kelly
District 11
Gracilla Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

Check yes Juliet
Are you with me
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside

Check yes Juliet kill the limbo
I'll keep tossing rocks at your window
There's no turning back for us tonight

[Chorus:]
Lace up your shoes
A O A O O
Here's how we do

Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
You and me

Check yes Juliet
I'll be waiting
Wishing wanting yours for the taking
Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye

Check yes Juliet
Here's the countdown:
3,2,1 you fall in my arms now
They can change the locks,
don't let them change your mind

[Chorus]
Lace up your shoes
A O A O O
Here's how we do

Run baby run
Don't ever look back
You and me

We're flying through the night
We're flying through the night
Way up high

The view from here is getting better with you
By my side

Run baby run
Don't ever look back

Run baby run, don't ever look back
You and me
You and me

Lyrics to the best song EVER Razz
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Scamander
Capitol
Narcissa Scamander

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzXKWKaxt3c

The link to Narcissa's theme song, posted in the Theme Song thread ^_^
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:42 pm

As soon as Taryn finished talking, the gril spit blood onto the ground. To anyone else, that would be seen as rude, though her face held most of the same expression as before as if she wasn't trying to be rude in the slightest. Above all else, that was certainly peculiar. Actually, something about this girl in general was peculiar. Though Taryn wasn't going to go and point any fingers. The same was probably to be said about her.

Sighing, Taryn spoke again. It was her regular voice, but really, the girl she was portraying was nothing like her. "Well, less than that actually, I don't know the exact amount, I just say around an hour to give myself time for spontaneous things or if I'm not feeling well and I need to rest or anything like that."
Taryn, in fact, could run 5 miles in a half an hour on a good day, 3 in less than twenty minutes. Though, she would know the distance better and give herself 5 minutes of lee-way time. However, saying that little statement about the running that the girl lingered upon was decent enough. In her opinion it supported her 'first time hunting' comment. That was a very important thing to remember on the railway. If you get caught, take an identity, and stay with that identity. Taryn had already broken that once, switching from her girly 'I don't know anything' to a slightly more coy girl. No matter what, she wasn't changing anything again.

"I'm August." She smiled, it was a common enough name - in her district at least. She didn't provide a last name which washer best bet. "And I've heard the name before and you look moderatly familiar like I've seen you once or twice. But it is a pleasure meeting someone new. Where I live, I know everyone." Taryn bit her lip, she had said way too much. Though she did sound pretty normal, if the girl so much as inquired, she was done. However, for now, that was all she had to cling to. Act pretty normal. If it was believable, Amelia wouldn't even have to inquire.

"It's nice to meet you too!" She said, putting on her fake smile again. She had to find a way to get out. Soon.

ohh...Taryn's post that I'm gonna reply to soon....
Back to top Go down
Perry Quinnat
District 4
Perry Quinnat

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Johann Sebastian Bach's Orchestral Suite No. 2 in B minor- Minuet

So I like classical music. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neveah Charmed

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Peeta: 45
Prim: 51
Rue: 60
Haymitch: 61
Cinna: 96
Finnick: 83

^Game time XD
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Name: Cathy
Favorite HP Character: An impossible question!
Favorite Movie: DH 2... *sob* Apart from HP - Lord of the Rings, all 3
Favorite Food: any kind of fruit! especially berries! Oh yeah, and I'm addicted to orange juice. I mean really, if it's in the house I will drink a gallon a day or more. I can't stop.
Interesting Fact: Rizhao, China is powered almost exclusively by solar energy!
Anything Else?:

Oh wow.... Control V proves to be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Peeta: 46
Prim: 51
Rue: 60
Haymitch: 60
Cinna: 97
Finnick: 82

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ctrl V game   Ctrl V game - Page 4 I_icon_minitime