The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't Escape My Mind (Ren-open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marceline Winters
District 10
Marceline Winters

Can't Escape My Mind (Ren-open!) Empty
PostSubject: Can't Escape My Mind (Ren-open!)   Can't Escape My Mind (Ren-open!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:42 pm

The poor thing didn't know what hit it.

Marceline laughed bitterly, walking swiftly to the bird on the other side of the fence. She often killed from one side of the fence-the hidden side-and walked over to the other, near the town. She drew her knife up out of the creature and plopped down right there, swifly cutting the animal apart. Marceline wished that this required more effort on her part-she was deft at this, so much so it was mindless. Because with the lack of effort, her mind was overwhelmed by nightmares. The reaping was upon them. As she sliced up the bird, Marceline was attacked by nightmares darker than the night-of Evie, of her reaping, of her Games. The young girl's gruesome death never left her mind-the blood, the blinding red. As she thought of this, she lost focus, and sliced open her hand. Marceline cursed, dropping the now bloody knife to the ground and patting her pockets, searching for a cloth to blot the blood. But the deep wound on her hand made her think of the deep cut in Evie's neck as she begged for mercy that would never come...

"Can never escape your mind, can you?" Marceline murmured to herself, although she might as well have yelled it. Somehow, yelling made her feel better. Like someone actually listened.
Back to top Go down

Can't Escape My Mind (Ren-open!)
Page 1 of 1