The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new day worth as much as a lifetime ((Open))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huntley Downes
District 5
Huntley Downes

A new day worth as much as a lifetime ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: A new day worth as much as a lifetime ((Open))   A new day worth as much as a lifetime ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:16 pm

As the sun peered through the window in Huntley's room he groaned knowing that it was just another day that he would have to plow through. Hunt knew that he ha no right to be unhappy about getting up cause he knew that there were other districts that had it far worse, but he still was irritated. "Another day, another Irritation." He told himself as he walked into the kitchen to find his mother cooking food over the hot stove, She turned to look at him and laughed as he still wasn't dressed "You better hurry or your going to be late for School." Huntley nodded at his mother and marched back upstairs were he combed his shaggy blond hair to a where he desired it then got his tuff packed for the day.

Huntley straightened the stack of books that sat at the edge of his desk and went back downstairs. In the way down he buttoned the last button on his shirt the way his mother told him every morning and walked into the now warm kitchen. "How much time till I'm off?" Huntley asked as he plowed into his meal "About thirty minutes...I need to get to the Stables, remember" Huntley swallowed his food and answered "Yeah I know lock the door, watch for danger and if I see dad lock the door, get my things and sneek out the back to go and find you." She smiled and walked out of the kitchen and off to work.

Huntley put his dishes in the sink and got his backpack put together and got his luch. Reletivaly he brought a small thing for the day, but today he got some trail-mix and a few berries it's not much but he tries to be prepared to know what it's like to live off small amounts of food just in case he gets picked as the next tribute int the annual Hunger games. His mother thinks that he is over reacting, but Huntley sees it as pure genious.

He checked the clock and saw that school was going to start in twenty minutes, so he picked up his backpack and walked to the door and off to school. Hunt closed the front door behind him locking it just like his mother tells him to dp every morning, He walks out into the somwhat empty streets and walks off to school.
Back to top Go down

A new day worth as much as a lifetime ((Open))
Page 1 of 1