The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wilds between 5 and 10 (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sivona Acief
District 5
Research Assistant
Sivona Acief

The wilds between 5 and 10 (open) Empty
PostSubject: The wilds between 5 and 10 (open)   The wilds between 5 and 10 (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Sivona trudged up a hill, dragging a petchulant goat behind her. It had been in the lab, an unwilling participant in a series of protein supplement testings she had had to run the month before. This particular specimen had reacted to little of it, except having grown in intolerance. Sivona was often charged with driving the unaffected animals to the district limits, allowing them to "escape" to the wilds they themselves were not allowed to cross into. She would usually drive three quarters of the way, then walk the rest, enjoying the rare occasion outdoors, but this time she regretted her decision.

"Beast...of freaking...burden..." she muttered, struggling to pull it the rest of the way. She slumped, dropping to her knees on a patch of dry grasses a few feet from the fence. The goat bleated, then grazed next to her, sometimes nudging her knee. "I would hate you, you know, if I couldn't understand somewhat why you're so annoyed." She sighed heavily, and resigned to petting him, gazing past the fencing she had never herself traversed past.
Back to top Go down

The wilds between 5 and 10 (open)
Page 1 of 1