The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REAPING STARTS NOW!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

REAPING STARTS NOW!  Empty
PostSubject: REAPING STARTS NOW!    REAPING STARTS NOW!  I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

As you may have already noticed, there is a reaping thread up in District 1! The Games are almost upon us! *squee*

District 2's will come out in three days, 3's, 3 days after that etc.

I understand that some people are really busy, so it's not mandatory, but for everyone who is capable, please try and post there! Tributes, I would post there if I were smart!

The tallying of points that determines the winner in the Games starts now.
You get three points per post in the reaping. Five points just to join, and according to the quality of the post, more points can be added.

We've decided that you aren't actually going to see your own tally count. Only the staff and the Gamemakers have access to this. Once a week, the Gamemakers will go around to all of the tributes and inform them how well they're doing:
Really well: in the top few scorces.
Purty dang good!: In the top ten.
Not in danger: Somewhat less good of a point count, but you are in no danger of loseing at the moment.
You might need a bit of help: This one is pretty self-explanatory.

Or... something along those lines.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

P.S. If your character has a somewhat different reaping (a.k.a. volunteer), be sure to PM the leader of your Reaping (for District one, it would be Snow)

Last edited by Taryn Forrest on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Geysa

PostSubject: Re: REAPING STARTS NOW!    REAPING STARTS NOW!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:41 am

I am new here : what am I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: REAPING STARTS NOW!    REAPING STARTS NOW!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:22 am

Hey there! Welcome to the site! Before you start posting and whatnot, there are a couple of things you'll need to do.

First, if you haven't done so yet, you should read all of the rules, which can be found here: click!.

Next, you need to submit a character sheet. Details about how to do that are here: clicky!

If you're still confused about some things, I suggest checking out the FAQ here: clicky-click.

And if you still have questions after that, don't hesitate to PM myself or another staff member; we're happy to help you! Again, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAPING STARTS NOW!    REAPING STARTS NOW!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAPING STARTS NOW!
Page 1 of 1