The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying Arrows (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel Mila

Laurel Mila

Flying Arrows (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Laurel picked up her bow and arrows from their hiding place under the deck. "I need practice." she muttered as she checked for people that could see her. No one was there. She smiled and set up a target. A simple cross made out of wood. She stepped back and notched and arrow. She let it go and it stuck a couple inches from where the wood met in the cross "Not bad." Laurel said with a smile. Her smile faded. Did she hear something? Nah, probably not. She shrugged, hid her bow and arrows, and sat down in the flowers. She played with her purple and green highlights. She looked over to the window and saw her father. They had not talked today. Good, the less words the better. She heard the sound again. Someone was here. She was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:44 am

((I know you set this up a while ago but would you like me to rp? I'm in this district so I can!!))
Back to top Go down
Laurel Mila

Laurel Mila

PostSubject: Re: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:46 pm

((That's fine! Go on ahead!))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Storm quietly walked through the District. He was now being a lot less careful than when he first arrived. He originally would not go out unless it was at night and usually have Willow scout out before him to make sure there were no Peacekeepers. However, he was still cautious but on account of only seeing one Peacekeeper this whole time and he was slightly drunk, Storm was less vigilant. He was quite happy with the vastness of the District. His District was one of the biggest, but this one was so much bigger.

He eased into a secluded wooded space and knew he could practice without being seen. He heard the sound of an arrow flying and turned abruptly to find a girl on the e of the trees. He jumped into the security of the trees again – but all too late. She turned to face him. Storm knew that she wouldn’t recognize him from school and that if he ran she would most likely tell but if he took his chances and tried to explain that he could die with the Peacekeepers knowing. He slowly began his way over to her and chanced, “may I join you?” Holding up his short sword.

((sorry it took forever!!))
Back to top Go down
Laurel Mila

Laurel Mila

PostSubject: Re: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 pm

((It's fine. I'm sorry I took so long. I'm going to be active now. I'll post later))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Arrows (OPEN!)   Flying Arrows (OPEN!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Arrows (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1