The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) Empty
PostSubject: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:14 am

((I've never started an RP, so don't blame me if it's short))

Arianna was sitting on the couch in their family room. She was taking a nap. Her younger sister ran into the house, crying. She had some blood on her shirt. Oh no. Thought Arianna. Was she whipped?
"What happened. Tell me everything." Ashleigh, her little sister, started crying.
"It's all my fault!" she made out. "I told him to go get some bread from the bakery, and, and, well, he got whipped! They thought he stole the bread and they didn't even give him a chance to tell his side of the story. He's still getting whipped. I tried to protect him. I ran in front of him, but they didn't even notice me, and they whipped me too. I only got it once, but they're still whipping him." She started moaning.
"Who Ashleigh, who was it?"
"It was Carter!" We have to get them to the healer. Why is it that both of my little siblings get whipped in the same day? Arianna thought. Ashleigh sat on the floor clutching her knees, moaning "It's all my fault. It's all my fault."
"Ashleigh, we have to go to the square." And Ashleigh obediently got up, holding her hand, and they walked to the square.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:40 am

When they got to the square there was already a crowd of people around. Everyone was quiet, and just watching, except for one girl, Quiris Paroskip. Quiris was screaming at the men to stop, but they didn't listen. Arianna was telling her to be quiet, but she wouldn't listen. She screamed and screamed, and finally, she ran in to the circle the crowd had made and snatched up the little boy and ran. She ran and ran as far and fast as she could, until she came to an alley. No one had seen her go into the alley, so they all ran past her, except for Arianna and her little sister. They ran into the alley too, and when Quiris saw them, she knew who they were.
"Thank you so much! said Arianna. The little boy stopped crying and reached for Arianna who took him.
"Sure thing." said Quiris, and started to turn.
"Wait." said Arianna. Quiris turned around.
"Come with me." Quiris followed and Arianna led her down the aley.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:27 am

((Quiris. A few things. Great RP. But here's the problem. You're not allowed to mod anyone. You can only mod someone who doesn't have a user, so I am able to mod some of my siblings because they don't have a user. Modding is where you say that something that someone else did. You can say that they did something, but that's only after they said that they did that thing themselves. It's ok, I'm still getting the hang of it, but try not to mod anyone, cause then you're like a god saying that they did something before they even did it.))

When Arianna and Ashleigh got to the square, this one girl was screaming her head off. Ashleigh recognized the girl from school. They were in the same class. "That's Quiris Paroskip." said Ashleigh. Arianna walked over to the girl. "Shhhh. It's going to be all right. That's my little brother right there. They accused him for stealing bread, even though he didn't." Quiris kept on yelling at the Peace keepers to stop whipping him, but they didn't. All of a sudden, Quiris totally lost it, and she ran up to the whipping post, untied his hands, and ran off with him. She had her hands on his back, so that didn't help. Arianna ran after them. Quiris dove into an alley, just before the Peace keepers turned the corner. They ran off in the wrong direction. Arianna caught up to her.
"Thanks." said Arianna.
"Sure thing" said Quiris, and started walking away. Ashleight caught up.
"Wait" said Arianna, and motioned for them to follow. She had to carry Carter, because he was unconscious. Arianna lead them to the healer's house. She knocked on the door. The woman opened the door. She had many scars on her body, from which Arianna did not know.
"Can you please help us?" Arianna showed the woman Carter's back. She nodded, and ushered them inside. "Hide." The woman commanded. Arianna did not know why, but obediently hid with Carter in her lap. He started moaning because of the pain, so much that Arianna had to cover his mouth. Well, it's a good thing that she hid when she did, because the Peace keepers came knocking on the door, looking for them. The woman said that she did not know what they were talking about, and they left without another word. The woman got the kids out of their hiding places, and started working on Carter's back.
"Thanks. For everything." Arianna said, and the woman nodded.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:10 am

((I don't understand like what I'm supposed to say now because I can't say anything about you....))
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:13 am

((Well, you just say what she's thinking and say something, you can also repeat something she's already said, the first two replies are always the hardest. Feel free to read other people's threads to get an idea of what it looks like!! You'll get the hang of it soon <3 *shakes* I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:51 am

Ok ummmm well......i just waahhh im confuzzled sooo can we start over??
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Well, um we don't have to start over. You can just write from where we left off...
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:45 am

Quiris walked home in a daze. She was blown away with what happened at the square. She went home and sat in the living and just stared at air. Her brother walked in.
"Hey. Umm you do know that the TV is not on right?" She laughed.
"Yeah, I'm aware thanks."
"Whats wrong?" he asked. She told him the story When she was done, he looked amazed.
"Wow, that hasn't happened any time recently." Quiris nodded. They sat in silence, when all of a sudden there was a knock t the door. Quiris got up and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Arianna was watching the healer do her work.
"Um..will he be all right?" Arianna asked. She already knew the answer, but she just wanted the woman to reassure her.
"Oh, he'll be fine, but it'll take about 3 days before I'll even allow him to walk around or anything like that." Thank you. Arianna thought. "I've got it under control. You can go home if you want, and get some rest." Arianna didn't want to leave her brother's side, but she did have to go home, so she thanked the healer and walked out the door.

Arianna was walking to her house, but then she got another idea. Arianna ran to the bakery, and bought a small little pie with some money she got for babysitting. She walked over to Quiris' house. The lights were on. The door was closing. Maybe it was her brother thought Arianna. She knew that she had a brother and such. The window shades were open. Through them Arianna saw that Quiris was just staring into thin air. Then her brother started saying something to her. Arianna knocked on the door, and Quiris answered it.
"Hey." said Arianna. She gave Quiris the pie. "I was walking home from the healer's, and I remembered how I never really thanked you enough." Arianna thought about all the trauma that happened that day, and added "Oh, he's going to be fine, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Quiris opened the door for Arianna. "I was walking home from the healers and realized that I never really thanked you enough. This is for you." She handed Quiris a pie. "Oh, and hes gonna be fine bu the way."

"Thanks a lot. It looks delicious." Arianna left and Quiris opened the pie and started eating it. It was delicious. She turned one the TV and watched TV for a little, then felt a little sick. She put the pie up and decided to go over to Arianna's. SHe was so nice to Quiris and she wanted to thanks her again. She walked up the street to Arianna's house. She knocked and the littler boy answered.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:21 pm

((Just to let you know . . . Carter's still at the healer's, and he's the only boy in the fam. That's why it's kinda bad to mod . . . so on and so forth blah blah blah...........................................))

Arianna was playing a board game with her three sisters. It was called Sorry. It was one of those games that last centuries, and people never get bored of it. So far Arianna only had two pegs out of four in home. Everyone else had three, and Christina's last one was about to go into home. Arianna loved this game, but she always lost. It was Christina's turn. She drew a five. She won. Right after they all put back the game, there was a knock at the door. Ashleigh got up to open it. It was Quiris. "What are you doing here?" Rosalynne asked. She didn't really like it when people just showed up at the door, because she always used to have nightmares about Capitol people taking her away and abusing her. Arianna could hint that she had a tone of anger in her voice. "Have you come for Carter, because he's not here." Rosie said. She had a tear rolling down her cheek. Oh no. Here we go again... thought Arianna. She could always tell what mood Rosie was in, and right now it seemed like she was blaming Carter's whipping on Quiris.

"It's all your fault!" shouted Rosalynne. Even she knew it wasn't true, she just didn't want to admit it. Ashleigh walked over to Quiris. She started patting her back. "I'm sorry Rosie, but I'm taking Quiris's side on this matter. It wasn't her fault, it was mine. I told him to go to the bakery, and they claimed that he stole. Quiris was just trying to protect him, that's all." Rosie had a look of rage on her face. She hated it when people go against her. Christina walked over to Quiris, too. Arianna didn't want Rosie to storm off and never come back, so she stayed with her, but she winked at Quiris and the rest of them, just to let them know that she was with them in this matter. Rosie took one look at the rest of them, and then left without another word. She walked into the bathroom, and locked the door. Arianna heard a mixture of running water and sobbing. Arianna felt so bad for her. She only wanted to protect whatever family she had left, and she got this. "Hey guys, could you wait a minute? I'm going to go talk to her." Ashleigh nodded. Arianna left, and walked over to the bathroom door. "Go away." Rosie said, before Arianna even knocked. "I'm really sorry, Rosie, about everything." Arianna said. She could hear Rosie crying. Arianna heard the lock on the door click, and Rosie walked out. "I know. I just don't like that Quiris girl coming in and ruining everything." Arianna understood how Rosie was thinking. It was the first time in about 5 years that she had actually been happy, and right when Quiris came, she got all sad again. "Don't blame her, Rose. She's just trying to help." Rosie looked up at Arianna. She snuffled. "Yeah, but sometimes it's better to leave things be." They walked back to the main room.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:07 am

((sorry i didn't realize i was moding!!))

Quiris stood at the door and looked at the girl who answered. "What are you doing here?" the girl asked. Quiris looked her in the eyes. "I was just-" Quiris started but the girl named Rosie interrupted. "Have you come for Carter, cause he's not here." said Rosie. Quiris couldn't speak. "It's all your fault!" Quiris was frozen. She didn't know what to say. It wasn't her fault, she was trying to stop it. She didn't do anything and this girl was just blaming her for it. All of a sudden, Quiris got very angry and hurt. "It wasn't my fault I was trying to stop it! Why would you say that?" Ashleigh spoke. "I'm sorry Rosie, but I have to agree with Quiris on this. It wasn't her fault it was mine. I told him to go to the bakery, and they claimed that he stole. Quiris was just trying to help." Quiris nodded. It was true. She was just trying to help, and she didn't need this little girl telling her it was her fault. Now those people could come and whip her!

Christina also went and stood by Quiris and Ashleigh leaving just Arianna with Rosie. Arianna gave them all a wink and Quiris smiled a little. Arianna was a very good sister and they were all lucky to have her. Rosie turned and ran off, and Quiris heard a door slam. "I'll go talk to her. Give me a minute." said Arianna, and she left.

Quiris looked at Christina and Ashleigh. They smiled at her. "It really wasn't my fault," said Quiris. "I was just trying to help. Now I'm in big trouble. I want her to understand that. . She heard footsteps and looked up. Rosie and Arianna stepped back in the room. Quiris stepped forward. "I'm really sorry that I caused this much trouble. I really was just trying to help."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:20 pm

((So sorry, it's really short.))

Quiris was telling Arianna and Rosie how she was so so sorry, and how she didn't want to cause trouble the second that Arianna walked into the main room. "That's fine, Quiris." Arianna hated it when people took the blame all for themselves. Then Rosie looked at Quiris. Arianna could tell she was trying to be calm, but she didn't want Quiris here. She didn't like it when people just came and did stuff, especially when they didn't talk to her about it. Then Rosie started mumbling to herself. Arianna heard her say something about running away, and she started thinking that Rosie might run away. No. She wouldn't do that to us. Thought Arianna.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 am

Rosie was mumbling something to herself and Quiris caught part of it. Rosie said something about running away. But she wouldn't she couldn't and she shouldn't! "Don't run away. I'm sorry! I'll leave and never come back. I promise! Just don't run away. You have a family who loves you too much to let you go." Quiris said. She looked at Rosie. "Please I beg you don't leave. Please."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Quiris was blabbering on about how she didn't want Rosie to run away, and how that she would leave and never come back, just if Rosie didn't run away.
"Of course I wouldn't run away . . . without my siblings, and I'd have to wait till Carter was healed all the way to go anyway." Rosalynne spat. She had a look on her face like that was completely obvious. Well, Arianna didn't want to be rude or anything, but if you knew who Rosie really was, it would be obvious.
"I wouldn't run away. MY purpose here is to protect them, not run off without saying anything but bye. What kind of big sister would I be?" Rosalynne looked at Quiris, and Arianna thought that Rosie really wanted Quiris to answer her. She probably does. Arianna thought. She was proved right. "Well?" Rosie asked Quiris.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 pm

((question - can i say things that rosie said too, like new things))

Rosie was talking about how she wouldn't run away."What kind of sister would I be if I ran away. Well?" "Not a good one. Look I'm sorry I ever came here. OK? Goodbye." Quiris walked out the door, and down the street. She wanted to go over to the park where she sat on the swings. She walked up a new street and saw the park up ahead.

Demetrii was there like he had said he would be the day before. She went up to him and sat down on the swing next to him. They started talking about random things - the games, family, friends, school. It was fun. "Who's that?" asked Demetrii. Quiris turned around. Someone was running up the street to the park yelling her name as they went. "Quiris! Quiris wait up."
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am

((You can't because I already mod her about stuff. And also, Demitrii didn't say what you said he said in the thread, and he's a character, so you can't mod him. Last thingimabobber. The person (it would have to be me) didn't say "Hey! Wait up", so you can't say that they said that because I would have to say that I said that, and even that's modding. Sorry for the confuzzlement. Also if you want, you can say something in questions asking for a better explanation or somethings likes thats. Sorry again.Smile ))

Rosie was looking at Quiris for an answer. "Not a good one. Look I'm sorry I ever came here. OK? Goodbye." Quiris finally answered. Quiris walked right out the door without another word. Ashleigh had a look on her face like she had just lost the best thing in her life, which was weird, because Arianna never recalled her hanging out with Quiris. Maybe I should go see Quiris. Arianna thought.
"She never meant to hurt anybody." Arianna mumbled, apparently too loud, because Rosie's face turned red, and Ashleigh started suggesting they go and see her. Arianna honestly wouldn't mind going to see her.

Arianna and Ashleigh started walking over to her house. They were about to knock on the door, when they looked over at the park. There she was sitting on a swing with this one guy name Demitrii. They were just chatting. Ashleigh started walking up to them, saying to Quiris to wait up, not that it would really matter, since she was just sitting on a swing.
"Hey, Quiris. I'm really really sorry about all this. Rosie has been off like that ever since she was in the arena. She just wants to protect her younger siblings, and . . . she feels it isn't safe here anymore. She doesn't want to stay here. Once Carter is healed, she is going to take us out of the district, and we're going to find another home. I hope you understand. And none of this is about you." Ashleigh said. She hated life in these days. It was just so hard. She would rather just go back in time to the older days she learned about in school in some place called North America. She just wished that life wasn't so challenging.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

((Quiris, if you are struggling you can look at other posts in the forum and see how they RP, see how they get what needs to be said or done done. Your still learning (and Arrianna you are being a great help, thank you!) If you still are having issues please PM me and I can help give you instruction and tell you what needs to be fixed about your posts and such so you can improve. But over god job both of you.))
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 am

"I'm sorry. Wait- you're leaving? You can't leave! I thought maybe we could be really good friends. But if you leave, I'll just go back to not having any friends." Quiris's heart immediately dropped. She felt so sad she didn't know what to do. She looked at Demetrii and she just ran away. She couldn't believe it. She ran home and she went to bed. She had just made a little mistake and now they were going to move? She couldn't believe that Arianna was gonna leave. She went to bed and in the morning she had breakfast and started her chores. She then baked some cookies and went to Arianna's house t give to her. She knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm

Arianna was just standing in her bathroom with her toothbrush in her mouth. She was too lazy to finish brushing her teeth, so she just stood there. She was thinking about the night before. Ashleigh and Arianna had walked over to the park where Quiris was. All Ashleigh had said was that they had to leave the district. They had talked about it with Rosie, and she agreed that it was the best thing to do. 'Knock knock knock.' There was a knock at the door. There she is now. Thought Arianna. She found herself gritting her teeth. What? There's nothing wrong with her. She thought to herself. Well, she was a little sensitive, and Arianna didn't really like how easy-to-break she was, but there was nothing really wrong with that. She opened the door.

Quiris was standing there holding a plate of cookies.
"Oh, sorry" Arianna said, while brushing back her hair, trying to make herself look nicer. After all, she was still in her PJs, with her hair in a tangled wad, and she had toothpaste all around her mouth. She motioned for Quiris to come inside.
"Well, good news! Carter will be out from the healers' in about three days' time. Arianna said joyfully, then she remembered that Carter being healed meant them leaving and that Quiris didn't want them to leave. "Look, Quiris. I'm sorry. I know that you don't want us to leave and all, but Rosie thinks that it's best for us, and when Rosie thinks something, then you gotta do it, or you're in big trouble." Arianna tried to cheer Quiris up, but that didn't seem to be working. She tried laughing at her own joke, but to no avail. "And anyways" Arianna tried. "We'll be back for the reaping." Arianna realized how stupid this sounded. Phf. She'll be back for the reaping. Wow. That meant she'll be back to be able to see her friends die . . . or her! Well, it was true. If you're part of the rebel railway that means that you have to go back to your district so no one gets suspicious. It seemed stupid, though, saying this to Quiris's face. What if it was her?
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:09 pm

Quiris knew that she was really sensitive but she couldn't help it! When Arianna opened the door. She started going off about how they were moving districts and that it was the right choice. Quiris couldn't do anything but listen. She didn't know what to say to her. She knew that if she said something it was gonna be mean so she better not say anything at all. Arianna was talking and talking. "We'll be back for the reaping." "No you won't and I know that. You don't have to hide things from me. Look if you have to leave fine, then leave. I really don't care." Quiris knew once she had said it that it was the wrong thing to say. "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant, I'll get over it." She turned and walked out the door, then stopped.

"Arianna, you are a nice girl. You're family is lucky, and I was lucky to have you as a friend even if it was only for a short time. You should go if it is right for your family." She looked at Arianna. She was a nice girl and she really was happy that she got to be friends with her even if it was a short time.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:10 pm

(( oppes i mixed up the colors by bad))
Back to top Go down
Thalia Treeguard
Tribute
District 7
Score 4
Thalia Treeguard

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 pm

((Sorry, totally wrong thread . . . and why won't it delete my post that I made????? There's no delete option anymore . . . ))

Last edited by Thalia Treeguard on Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 pm

((That's fine))

"No you won't and I know that. You don't have to hide things from me. Look if you have to leave fine, then leave. I really don't care." Quiris was saying to Arianna.
"'Course we will." Arianna laughed. "It's the rules of the railway. We have to be back for the reaping . . . otherwise they could execute us for being rebels. Dude, I don't think I would keep that from you. You are my friend, even though I only met you yesterday, and I wouldn't lie or keep secrets from my friends." Arianna looked at the cookies in Quiris's hand. She found herself almost drooling. She was so hungry. All she had had for breakfast was a mini bagel, and that definitely wasn't enough to fill her up. Arianna left the real world while staring at the cookies. They looked soooo delicious. Arianna didn't want to be rude, and take them from Quiris, but she couldn't help but allow one growl from her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:00 am

"Right, OK, but maybe come back before the reaping so you can spend time with me. You're really fun to be around." She looked up and saw Arianna staring at the cookies. She was about to drool! "Oh, these are for you. I made them for you as a going away present." Quiris looked at the cookie and saw why they were so yummy-looking. They looked delicious! Now even she wanted some! But they were Arianna's. "And share some with Carter when he gets home and Rosie and Ashleigh. I know that will be hard to do since they look so good but please do." Quiris wiped her mouth. She was drooling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))   Where's my home?  ((Quiris RP to join)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's my home? ((Quiris RP to join))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next