The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)

Go down 
+8
Roxas Smith
Ren Lockwood
Alieya Stone
Birch Evinrude
Samuel Rytherstone
Willow Fidele
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Arianna Redcloud
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:48 pm

YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO!!! YAY LET'S BE FRIENDS!

I agree with Ten but... I'm going to have to go with Rory.
Back to top Go down
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Alieya Stone wrote:
YOU WATCH DOCTOR WHO!!! YAY LET'S BE FRIENDS!

I agree with Ten but... I'm going to have to go with Rory.

Rory's my favorite overall character. Smile
You should have seen me watching The End of Time...I bawled like a baby for 45 minutes about losing David Tennant.
Back to top Go down
http://dittany.tumblr.com
Ren Lockwood
District 10
Ren Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Yay! More Whovians to talk to!
I think Nine is my favorite Doctor, and I'm going to go with Alieya about Rory. Smile
Back to top Go down
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Ren Lockwood wrote:
Yay! More Whovians to talk to!
I think Nine is my favorite Doctor, and I'm going to go with Alieya about Rory. Smile

I liked Nine a lot, too. I wish he had more than one season. But I guess the BBC treated Eccleston like dirt, so I don't blame him for not staying long.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:17 pm

I did like nine when they had him, but Tennant is my overall favorite and now that Matt Smith has been there for a while, he's really starting to grow on me.
Though I'm glad he's the doctor now. Because... come on, can you picture Nine or Ten with River? -shudders-
Actually... I can picture Eccleston with River. I take that back. but still. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 pm

I just became a big fan of Doctor Who with Annette Very Happy We watch it all the time!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Isn't it awesome!!! Bestest show ever
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

The best! We're watching it now!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:38 pm

what episode? Oh yeah, and you should poke Annette to get back on here more.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Fretra
District 10
Duncan Fretra

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh geeze Roxy, I'm the one who got you guys obsessed and you dint even invite me over. It's all Roxas talked about at school today! And Annette as well. I was talking to her mum earlier and they say her laptop is broke. She'll be on in a day or two.
Heheh, I'm watching season 5.
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Yes! It's so entertaining to have other whovians around! Favorite episode of the most recent season?

Back to top Go down
Duncan Fretra
District 10
Duncan Fretra

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Let's kill hitler of course(; I watch it on the tele with my brother every Saturday after a quarter to six.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:27 pm

I loved River as Mels!!! Though I think it would have been so much better if the actress was better.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Jacob Snow (JR.) wrote:
I did like nine when they had him, but Tennant is my overall favorite and now that Matt Smith has been there for a while, he's really starting to grow on me.
Though I'm glad he's the doctor now. Because... come on, can you picture Nine or Ten with River? -shudders-
Actually... I can picture Eccleston with River. I take that back. but still. Weird.

I will be a Ten/Rose shipper until the end of time itself. No lie.
And Smith is starting to grow on me, too, but I still like Ten the best.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm

I love them all for different reasons, I could make a list of the reasons I love each character....as a matter of fact, I shall. Just not today xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

SFTDP but....

Greetings Whovians! Today is a very special day in the land of Galifrey and the universe. Would you like to know why? BECAUSE TODAY IT THE 48th BIRTHDAY OF DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!
That's right! 48 years ago on this very date the Whovian nation was created!

SO without further ado I give you the gifts of multiple GIFs of Doctor Who AND some music AND the Christmas special preview AND the very first episode!!!!

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv444xf3VD1r3wn4bo1_r1_500

From this:
Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv432arQR21qcy27zo1_250
And here is the VERY FIRST episode.

To this:
Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv432arQR21qcy27zo10_250

Christmas Special Trailer!!

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv4k3bm5GS1qh7lpgo1_r1_500

Music 1.
Music 2.
Music 3.

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 Tumblr_lv3vhmvNrw1qelxclo1_r1_500

Fantastic! Allonsy! GERONIMO!
Back to top Go down
Loki Raleigh
District 8
Loki Raleigh

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Dude! Thanks for the first episode link, Willie! I'm currently watching all of the episodes I can find after it. Smile

Question for the Whovians: Who is the scariest, creepiest, and favorite Doctor Who monster?

For me,
Scariest: Weeping Angels
Creepiest: Tie between the little boy with the gas mask and the dolls in the doll house (you know, from the episode where Amy gets turned into one of them and the Doctor has to help the little boy)
Favorite: The Daleks!
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Wills!!! That makes me so happy!! -huggles-
Back to top Go down
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Jacob Snow (JR.) wrote:
Yes! It's so entertaining to have other whovians around! Favorite episode of the most recent season?

My personal favorite is Vincent and the Doctor. That episode just made me FEEL.
(It may be because I'm majoring in art, but I digress.)
I think that episode is a masterpiece. Even though 10 is my favorite Doctor, this will be my favorite episode until the end of time.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 pm

I don't think I've seen that episode. I saw it recorded on our DVR, but I haven't had the chance to see it, with exams and what not, plus I think that someone deleted that episode.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Amsel
District 10
Charlotte Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Well, based on my portrayer, it's safe to say who my favorite companion is! I love Rose to death, and Rory is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well.
Tennant's my favorite Doctor, but I loved Eccleston in his brief run, and Smith is growing on me. I harbored some resentment to Smith when he first began, simply because it meant losing Tennant, but now I've grown to like him.
I must say, though, I prefer Russell T. Davies over Steven Moffat; his plots are almost TOO mind-blowing for my taste (although I love everything about Doctor Who just the same).
I'm going to have to agree with Birch and say that Vincent and the Doctor is a brilliant episode. I also liked the two-parter about the Pandorica. Doomsday was by far my least favorite episode, because of Rose, but "Journey's End" (the episode at the end of series four where we see EVERYONE come back, and then lose Donna) destroyed me. Maybe I'm just a little emotional. Razz
I still don't know how to feel about River. I kind of want to see how her story comes full-circle, and how she ends up going back in time to meet Ten and Donna on the library planet, and subsequently meet her death. As much as I love Rory, and continue to like Amy, I'm ready to see them go and get a new companion.
And no matter how far-fetched the idea is, I'm still praying for a return of Rose. Smile
/endfangirling
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

OMGAWD. ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO FAN! AND ROSE TOO!!! XD I agree with you on most everything you said there, except I think I prefer Amy to Rose. My reasoning: I like her because she's the only one who's not infatuated with the Doctor XP but I loved Rose. Her return, no matter how far fetched, would be amazing <3
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Charlotte Amsel
District 10
Charlotte Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Taryn Forrest wrote:
OMGAWD. ANOTHER DOCTOR WHO FAN! AND ROSE TOO!!! XD I agree with you on most everything you said there, except I think I prefer Amy to Rose. My reasoning: I like her because she's the only one who's not infatuated with the Doctor XP but I loved Rose. Her return, no matter how far fetched, would be amazing <3

She kind of was, in the beginning...maybe that's just my opinion, but I can't justify her kissing Smith in one of her first episodes if she wasn't at least a bit infatuated with him.
Rose, my first companion, is (and always will be) my favorite. I agree with Russell T. Davies when he says that she was in love with the Doctor, and he loved her back. I'd like to see her interact with Eleven, however briefly. I know Tennant left her with TenII at Bad Wolf Bay, but that seemed like an easy way out to me.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:46 pm

But at least she got her semi happy ending, she could grow old and love someone who was exactly like the doctor except for the fact that he could grow old. It may have been the easy way out but if Rose had stayed any longer then there would have been some plot problems, so it was a good way for Rose to exit the series.

Did y'all see the X-Mas special?
Back to top Go down
Alieya Stone
Capitol
Alieya Stone

Location : Somewhere in your room. Possibly behind your door, or in your bed....

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Yeah, I saw it! It was AMAZINGNESS <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next