The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)

Go down 
+8
Roxas Smith
Ren Lockwood
Alieya Stone
Birch Evinrude
Samuel Rytherstone
Willow Fidele
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Arianna Redcloud
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Birch Evinrude
District 7
Birch Evinrude

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:37 pm

No, I didn't get to see it...I don't get BBC America. Sad
I'm going to try to find it online soon.
Back to top Go down
http://dittany.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Awe, I'm sorry. Hope you get to see it soon!!

It was SOO good! I loved the whole play on C.S. Lewis!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Charlotte Amsel
District 10
Charlotte Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Augh, I'm SO mad I didn't see the Christmas special! I had a ton of family over that day, and it slipped my mind. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)   Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who discussions and what not (open to all and every whovians)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3