The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheets!!

Go down 
+60
Orissa Maddox
Charlotte Amsel
Aspen Ives
Katherine Beck
Ashley Trinket
Hatchet Timber
Fritz Visvaldis
Tegan Stone
Xander Simmons
Narcissa Scamander
Nathan Johansson
Ren Lockwood
Birch Evinrude
Duncan Fretra
Sienna Emerson
Eve Lazega
Kelly Gateley
Gracilla Kelly
Anzu Migiouko
Thomas
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Felicity Mattheus
Samuel Rytherstone
Amelia Benedict
Arianna Redcloud
Roxas Smith
Sierra Raine
Mason Wolf
Annette "Patch" Regulus
Melody Fraeder
Jonathon Moyers
Roselyn Night
Onyx Midnight
Thalia Rose Grace
Skye Mccoy
Cassie Dreary
Allie Selgon
April Adams
Marcus Aurelius
Anya Bray
Warren Sanchez
Skandar Cael
Will Kaoknur
Everett Rayne
Charlotte Corvus
Hailey Summers
Aeolus Jibber
Vide Atzerritarra
Quiris Paroskip
August Cairbre
Kyra Extarbiea
Anastasia Froese
Safira Cinaed
Laurel Mila
Sabrina Nadine
Willow Fidele
Heather Bennet
Taryn Forrest
Alexander Jones
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

Character Sheets!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm

((I know it's about five words, but it's still spamming. Did you even read the rules?))
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 pm

((what is spamming? i don't know ): ))
Back to top Go down
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Capitol
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:57 pm

((that. It talking about things that aren't on the topic.))
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:43 am

((oh im sorry bye ):
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)
District 6
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Name: Sawyer Darmin

Member of: District 6

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance:

Standing at only 4' 11", Sawyer is diminutive in size and pale in skin tone. She has long black that goes past shoulder length and black eyes. She has her face is usually twisted to as if she is deep in thought, which she usually is. The only bodily marks she has are on her back and one on her arm. To put if brief she got in trouble with a peacekeeper and really hasn't been the same since. Her smile no longer beams, but it shakes and her eyes are never still.

Personality:

Sawyer is the quiet girl. She likes to talk to people when they approach her, but often times doesn't say what she is truly thinking. She can appear stand-offish and rude, but she means nothing against it. It's just her way of stating the truth. Other than that she spends her free time reading whatever books she can get her hands on.

History:

Sawyer grew up in the poorer part of District 6. Her parents worked in factories and she has already begun her work in factories. She has one little brother and a mom and a dad. Basically just the most normal life you could possibly have in a district. Until that one day. What had basically happened was that the family was starving. There was no food to save. They were lucky if they even woke up the next day. Sawyer had begun stealing small amounts of food. A piece of bread here, an apple there. Just enough to get her family through this time. Then they caught her. She was punished in front of the whole square and could not move for days. Those were dark times, but they'll get better right?

RP sample:

"Sawyer! We have to get ready for work now!!" yelled a male voice from down the stairs.

Giving an annoyed sigh she yelled back,"Coming!!!" turning the page of the book she neatly dogeared the page and placed the book on the floor before heading downstairs. Her brother was sitting on the kitchen table and giving her a dirty look,"You know that there is more than just books in the world. How else do you think you can survive in this district?" Sawyer rolled her eyes and said,"Please, books could help me succeed in life." Her brother threw back his head and laughed before walking out the door.

Sawyer's face flushed at his incompetence and followed him out the door.

Others: none
How you found out about the site:
Google!
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Accepted!!! You are now free to rp!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 am

((It's a little bit short, but it's 5 sentences at least on each one of them ... Smile ))

Name: Thomas Garcia

Member of: District 3

Appearance: Thomas has slightly curly brown hair that covers his whole head. He has brown eyes, and his face features are very defined. He has a slightly big nose and a big smile. He's average height for his age, and is average weight. His hands are very big, which help him with a lot of things. He's very handsome.

Personality: Thomas is a very nice person, who is basically a peacemaker. He tries to never get in fights, and rarely does for that matter. He's very tolerant with other people, especially the ones who make him mad. He's only ever once gotten in a fight, but that fight was over how it is rude to fight. Thomas isn't the type of person to fight over something silly, other than the fact of not to fight.

History: Thomas has an average life. He has one sister, who is 5 years younger than him. Her name is Courtney. He protects her. Thomas's parents fight a lot, and Thomas has to live with that, no matter how little he likes it. His parents often waste all the money they have on beer, and then they get drunk and nearly kill each other and their children. Thomas often just runs away with his little sister when his parents are drunk to escape and spend the night at their friend's house.

RP sample: Thomas couldn't stand it. He absolutely hated it. He ran with Courtney. They were almost out the door of their little hut when they heard the screaming. It was worse than last time, although last time it lasted for 3 days. He opened the door an ran into the freezing cold air.

In no time his hands and face were red. He walked into a shabby little shack that had at least enough warmth for the two of them, and they waited. Waited for it to stop.

How you found out about the site: Google Smile
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 am

Accepted!! Good charrie sheet, and it doesn't matter as long as it's at least 5 sentences. You're now free to rp!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 am

Coolio. haha. Thanks, that's good to know.
Back to top Go down
Anzu Migiouko
District 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Umm... guys why didn't my character sheet post? And why did my sheet vanish when I copied it? If it's lost forever this is going to take a lot longer than I thought...
Back to top Go down
Thomas
District 3
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 pm

I don't know. Did you click Ctrl C or did you go to a different page with it already in the post reply box?
Back to top Go down
Anzu Migiouko
District 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I do not know... Ill remake some other say. I just need to get another idea for my character to write it.
Back to top Go down
Gracilla Kelly
District 11
Gracilla Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Name: Gracilla (Gracie) Kelly

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) 11

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:

Appearance: Gracie has blonde hair and green eyes. She is a little bit shorter then most people, but only by maybe a few inches. Her hands usually have calluses on them from work, but sometimes she manages to get her hands on a pair of gloves for the week and they stay in their normal condition. She normally has a smile on her face, but sometimes she is too serious for her liking. She is very lean, mostly because her family is on the poorer side of the district.

Personality: Gracie likes to be alone, or with only maybe one other person. She doesn't like to be in big groups, and certainly not the center of attention. She is very sweet and caring, and almost always makes people happy on the saddest of days. Everybody says she is nearly selfless. She hates the Games and always will, because her little brother had been reaped years ago, and had never came back.

History: Gracie lives with only her mom and 7 year old sister, Lily. Her dad left when Gracie was born and never came back. Her mom said he had ran off to be a Peacekeeper at the Capital, but nobody is positive that's true. She also used to have a little brother, Micheal, but he had been reaped for the Games at 12, never coming back. Everybody says Gracie has the worst of luck, but she tries to stay positive and say other people have it worse, in other districts, but she herself was never sure of that.

RP sample: Gracie put on a fake smile as she walked throughout her house, still in her reaping dress. It had been yet another year without her being reaped. But one thought kept haunting her. How Micheal was gone. How Micheal had been looking forward to the celebration at the end of the day, when he realized nobody would be reaped. But fate hadn't given him that credit, and he had to walk the horrid path of death so early. Too early. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the awful thought. And as her little sister walked by, she managed to get rid of the fake smile and give off a real one. Her little sister could tell when Gracie felt bad, and she had no idea how. Oh well. Just back to pretending.
Others: Hmmm... Nope Very Happy
How you found out about the site: By my friend. Her name is Cassie Dreary on this, I believe?
Back to top Go down
Anzu Migiouko
District 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

I hope this suitable for a character sheet. I had to remake it as a different character once this site glitched up and erased it. I know it's bad but please don't do any hate comments.

Name: Anzu Migiouko

Member of: District 13, Underground

Appearance: Anzu has long brown hair. Anzu's hair is also very straight and wavy. Anzu has very white skin almost pale. Anzu has orange glimmering eyes which makes her look happy all the time which she usually isn't. Anzu is very skinny but this is also normal in her district since there are food shortages. Anzu always wears jeans and a orange jacket which makes her seem more cheerful than Anzu actually is. Anzu usually wears a apron since she has to cook and clean for her family since her mother died. Anzu also has various marks on her ankles from childhood since she cut herself because her mother died. I can give you the picture of Anzu from pming but it doesn't work in a reply. Oh yes, pm me first since I don't know how to pm so I can find where to go for it.

Personality: Anzu is usually very shy around others. Anzu is kind and friendly once you get through her shell. Anzu isn't perverted at all that she is practically against perverts. Anzu has a shell when you first meet her. If you really want to talk to her and become her friend you have to try to make her open up to you which is very hard. This shyness was formed when her mother died and she had to keep the family going.

History: I don't know how I am suppose to order Anzu's history so i'll just do type her history by important and life-altering events in order. These ( ) say the ages that Anzu was when the event happened.
1. Anzu is born. (0)
2. Anzu's mother dies. (3)
3. Anzu's father and older brother barely keep her and themselves alive since the mother died who they depended so dearly on. (3-7)
4. Anzu takes head of the family and gets them back on their feet. (7-present)

RP sample: This is part of the scene when her mother died.

It all started when Anzu heard a blood curdling scream from her parents room. Anzu wondered much about what this was and tipped her crib over. Anzu started crawling into the hallway and she saw a trail of fresh blood leading to her parents' bedroom. Anzu started following this trail of blood while looking to both sides cautiously since she was afraid. Anzu arrived to the room she saw the trail of blood go into. Anzu crawled inside and saw her mother was throwing up large amount of blood. Anzu screams..

How you found out about the site: I was looking all night for role playing sites.
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm

((Please don't post here asking for us to accept you character sheet, it's spammin the thread and Taryn, The Moderators, and I all have lives, we can't be on the site 24/7. Thank you!))

Ok Gracilla, you are accepted and are free to RP and claim a portayer, have fun!

Chrystal, your charcter sheet needs a little work before the staff can accept it. Not to be picky, but we'd preffer to have a character's history in a paragragh, also expand on your character's feeling when her mum died and how she pulled her family back together and set them back on their feet. Your apperance and personality are pretty good, but try not to start every single sentance with your charcter's name, sam goes for your RP sample. Once you correct those things, then we'll take another look at your charcter sheet and accept you. Smile

Sorry if I'm too brutal in my corrections, I edited a friends essay a few hours ago, and I'm still in an editing mood xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Anzu Migiouko
District 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Do I have to do the paragraph? I could explain everything even how she felt about her mother's death. Just do I have to do the paragraph? My mind doesn't work very well that way.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Gateley
District 7
Kelly Gateley

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 am

Name: Kelly Gateley

Member of: District 11, Agriculture

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)

Appearance: Kelly is a fairly short girl, standing at five foot three inches, and weighing no more than 115 lbs. Her hair, natural long dark brown curls that falls down to bottom of her ribs, has light streaks of blonde a few red streaks as well mixed in with the chocolate curls. Her eyes, cat-like in shape and form, match her hair. Dark brown, but in the left eye there are darker specks of brown along the lighter brown.
Her body is slim and curvy, large breasts and buttocks pushing out and showing off. Her body shape is actually quite unusual for the people of eleven as they remain slim and small breasted because they are so active. As Kelly works on the ground, she doesn't climb around as much. She catches the fruits dropped down from the trees in the orchard and she carries the baskets back. She has a stronger build than the other kids her age but she isn't bulky like most from District 1 or 2 or 4 from being stronger, she is simply more capable at lifting than others. As she is a little shorter but built a little bigger, Kelly is slower, her shorter legs only taking on more strides and her heavier weight weighing her down more. She can't climb as fast as the workers in the trees but she can climb fast enough to get away, her leg muscles coming in handy.
Kelly's skin tone is a very light tan, though it gets darker during summer and spring because of the sunlight shining down on her so much. She usually wears a pair of shorts when she's working, mid-thigh length. Her shirt often ends at the bottom of her rib cage, like her hair, and is a half white tank top looking thing. She doesn't usually wear shoes unless she's going somewhere or doing something important, so she goes barefoot for work. As for gloves, she only wears them when she's working. To protect her hands from getting weathered. Still, her palms are covered in scars and calluses.

Personality: Kelly is a stubborn, rebellious person. She is naturally suspicious and trusts no one but her father and younger siblings, barely trusting her little amount of friends. She appears cold, heartless, and angry on the outside if you don't know her, but once you get to know her, she is kind, friendly, and loving. She is naturally maternal towards her family and her small amount of friends and she'd do anything to defend them, even step in front of a Peacekeeper's whip. All in all, Kelly is the average teenager of the modern age minus the slut streaks, pregnancy, and other modern age things. (If that makes sense...)

History: Kelly was born into a family of land owners, though she still wasn't as high in power as everyone would think. She wasn't the mayors daughter and she was still fed as much as any commoner. She just had the most land growing up. Because of this, people shunned her and treated her differently, in turn causing Kelly to become the girl she is now. In school, Kelly didn't get great grades. So she stopped paying attention all together. They still made her go, but she just stopped trying. She worked harder to get her family food, as her father was always sick and after her last siblings birth, her mother died. Kelly raised her siblings practically on her own and she fed them by herself as well. When she turned of the appropriate age, she began to sign up for tesserae immediately, putting in more and more every year she grew older. Because of her attitude toward school and towards people, Kelly's only friends were those that she worked with daily. Which was maybe a couple of people to a small group of people. At her current age, Kelly prays that her name isn't drawn, as her siblings are still too young, and hopes that she can keep her family going.

RP sample: Lordie... I've never done a Hunger Games roleplay, but I've roleplayed for three, going on four in June, years and I've got a few things I can post up. Bleach, Naruto, Custom, and... yeah I think that's it.

Bad days post: Azira quivered, watching the man tear out his heart. It was worse when the wound closed up and the woman bit into the heart he'd thrown at her. She could feel herself begin to back away as the woman neared her, her feet moving too slowly as she reached Azira and touched her messy hair. She didn't reply, her gaze flickering to the man fearfully, as if to ask for help. But it could have been their imagination if they'd seen it because her eyes were immediately back on the woman.

Good days post: Axel trudged hell, his hood up to cover up his face. No doubt people would be able to tell that the tall handsome young lad was actually a vampire.. a bit old. He had his hands in his pockets, tuning out the other man's voice as he Reno followed him, hyper.
"And and and..." He sucked in a deep breath, "We can eat popcorn and watch movies and all the great perks to having technology now! Won't it be fun, Axie?!" Reno was Axel's twin, though he was a bit incest for his older twin. Ever since Axel had found him, just like he'd wanted, he had wished he had never found him again. The boy was annoying, wanting to do the most ridiculous things. Paint nails? What did he look like, a girl? Ha! Axel was having a hard time not shoving him into someone and running away.
"Look Reno, we aren't even supposed to be in this territory so... please.. just please, shut the fuck up for a while until we get out of here." Axel growled, staring down as he walked. It wasn't good to keep your head up in Shadow Realm... it got you attention.
Reno probably looked hurt under the matching black cloak but kept his mouth shut, probably pouting as he walked with his head up tall. Axel sighed and shook his head. Well... if his brother got attention, it would be one less thing for him to handle. Axel would be Reno free!

or

Azira sat on the edge of a fountain, her dark green eyes staring into the water. Her gaze wasn't focusing on anything she saw in it, just staring into it. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulders, covering up her right eye. Her old clothes, a high school skirt and a t-shirt, had been abandoned after she had managed to find her way back to the city. They had been replaced by a pair of jeans and tank top, a jacket hanging limp over her arms. Her cute little girl shoes were now replaced with converse that left room for her feet to grow a little more. Her tan skin had paled a little, making her look slightly sick with the bags under her eyes.
She sighed, feeling her depression rear it's ugly head as thoughts of the wild and the events that had gone on in it started flowing past her mind's eye. She shook her head slowly and felt tears start to well up in her eyes and her throat begin to close up. She felt the absence of a collar around her neck and it really hurt her. How she wished she could find Draco and beg him to be her master. She felt extremely lost, without him and without the collar.
Her long orange and black striped tail twitched and her ears flattened against her head as a droplet of rain hit her in the head. She rolled her eyes and looked to the sky, more of the rain beginning to fall now. She let out a loud yell of rage, "Go cry on someone else!"

More samples: You can look at all of my other samples of work on worldconflict . forumotion . com. Minus the spaces cause I couldn't post it. It's a dead site now but -shrug- Oh well.

Others: Eh.. Currently nothing at the moment. Other than, hi... I'm Kayla. That would be the name I go by. Or you can call me Kay, Kayler, Kaye, Kay-Kay, PKK, Perverted Kayla Kitty, Kitty, or any other nickname you see fit to call me.. you can call me by my last name too (Gundy) or my character's name.

How you found out about the site: I googled "Hunger Games forumotion" and this popped up.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:23 pm

accepted!!! This is very good! You are now free to rp! Hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
Anzu Migiouko
District 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:31 pm

(Taryn, could you look at my reply?)
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 pm

((oh sorry, yes, you have to do the paragraph. If that confuses you, maybe looking at others would give you an idea...))
Back to top Go down
Eve Lazega
Capitol
Eve Lazega

Location : I'm in the Capitol... looking for the latest dress!

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Name:
Eve Donnie Lazega
Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.)
The Capitol
Stylist Trainee
Appearance:
She is 5"1"with a athletic build, she weights about 110 lbs but most of it is all in the buttock or chest area and thighs. She has a bit of shoulder length hair that passes her shoulders just a bit. It falls naturally in curls that are a dark brown mixed with many different colors. She has strains of white, golden, light brown, and black in her that are very and completely natural. While she keeps her hair curly, her prize position are her bangs and eyes. Her bangs are always straight and kept well unlike her wild mane of curly hair. She has cat like hazel eyes that are usually a light violent green with a touch of rusty brown near the pupils and near the rim of her iris. She has long eye lashes that complement round plush like face. On her face she a pair of well trimmed eyebrow's and a perfectly shape nosed along with large pout like lips. She like I said earlier has a strong enough build but is also a tippy-toe walker. Sometimes she gets caught and is scorned for it but it's something that everyone notices well. Her skin due to her Puerto Rican/Scottish/Irish/ and Russian heritage is as light as ivory. She knows nothing of her heritage and she is some what practical trying to show the best of the plainest thing.
Personality:
Eve is carefree and sometimes troublesome. When she wants to work she works but can easily be placed in a bad mood if you tick her off enough. She believes in revenge and if she has to she will definitely find a bad enough probably equal way to get back at you. But she has a rule that she keeps true to, if you want to be friends with her... be friends... if not then forget it. She doesn't like to chase after people and has little interest in the real world. She loves books but also the rush of going out there and doing things unknown. She is a bit of a risk taker and will go to the extremes if the action or event calls for it!!
History:
She doesn't have much of a history... or actually she does... she was born in the Capitol to two normal citizens in the higher class society. But they were both old despite their looks. They both died together when she was 10 years old. Yet this does not phase her one bit. Or as she leads on. She does care once in a while and sometimes when she is alone she will cry until she believes that everything is alright. So far after that she was given to her older brother Gareth and is in his care, given that he had also inherited the family's money and everything. But she was given the chance to become a Stylist Trainee a bit ago when she turned 12 and was in school one day. A man walked among some of the students and there was lots of talk about him being a spy to spy on the school. She noticed him but tried to ignore him at the same time. By the end of the day a assembly had been called and they announced he was an old Stylist looking for someone to replace him later on in his career when he retired. He called up Eve plus three other students and they were given a test in the art of Fashion. She passed along with a boy name Jake. The stylist left for a while then came back and told him who he had chosen. He came to Gareth's home and told Eve that she gonna be his trainee.
RP sample:
Eve hugged the pillow to her chest waiting for the train to stop. She couldn't wait to get off and see District 4. Her mentor and some of his stylist buddies had brought her along on this trip to see the District and watch what new styles are out in it. Usually not many districts had things to chose from but she came along because her mentor wanted to see some old friends of his. Eve stood up when she felt the train stop and someone knock on the door. "I'm coming!!" she answered and threw the pillow down. Grabbing her hooded jacket that was a deep dark blue and went along well with her black skirt and white t-shirt. Her face that day was a bit glittery from last nights project. She slipped into her black flats and walked out of the room and followed the other stylists down the corridor off the train into sunlight. She smiled as a slight breeze ruffled her oddly colored curls. She hated when her mentor had suggested she get blue tips. She liked the way they looked and wanted to keep them that way. Her mind popped back into existence and she noticed that the others had already gone their way to look around. She smiled and decided to go look around a bit.
Others:
Nope
How you found out about the site:
Fefe the big mouth told me... xDDD Thats what we call Felicity at school!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Good character sheet!! You're accepted and free to rp!
Back to top Go down
Sienna Emerson
District 10
Sienna Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Name:
Sienna Emerson.

Member of:
District 10.

None--She's not from the Capitol.

Appearance:
Sienna is very tall for a girl, standing around 5'9", and weighing about 135 pounds. She isn't fat, but isn't extremely skinny; she has slight curves. Her legs are slightly disproportionate to her upper body, her legs being extremely long and her torso not quite long enough for such lengthy legs. Sienna walks with impeccable posture and a slight sway in her hips. Her face is narrow and triangular, like a fox's. She has large, hazel eyes with dark black eyelashes. Fuzzy blonde eyebrows rest above her eyes. Light blue glasses frame her eyes. She has to wear glasses because she has a fairly bad stigmatism. Her hair falls down to her shoulders, is completely straight, and is a light blonde color. Sienna's nose is like a perfect little tear drop in shape and curves up at the tip. Sienna's skin color is very pale, even though she spends a large portion of her day outside, whether it be milking the cows, riding her horse (Phantom), or just lounging around. Sienna has very light freckles around her nose, and a small pink scar on her forehead from a childhood experience that will be explained in the history.

Personality:
Sienna has never been popular. Sure, she's pretty, but she usually tends to keep to herself. That doesn't mean she is incapable of having social interactions. She is very sociable once you know her, she just prefers not being that super talkative girl. In her interactions, she can be very rude and blunt, but she also has a sweet side to her, but very few people know it. She doesn't really like talking to girls all that much because they're too flirtatious and bubbly all the time. She prefers hanging with a few good guy friends or a really down-to-earth girl. In friends, she looks for someone like herself; someone who won't talk about her behind her back, someone who is worthy of her trust. Growing up without her Ma has haped her into a mild tom-boy. Sienna has never been musically talented. Her singing voice is like a crow dying, and her fingers could never move gracefully across the keys of a piano, nor could they pick the strings of a guitar elegantly. She makes up for the lack of musical ability in her knowledge. She studies hard in school, coming out in the top in all subjects. Her attitude towards competition is hard core. She isn't one to give up when the going gets tough. "I powered through the death of my mother. I can deal with anything else that comes my way." When she was a young girl, her father would take her to the woods and would show her how to shoot a bow and arrow. She now has deadly accuracy.Though her father hasn't the time nor will to help her with her archery, Sienna practices at least once a week. Athleticism is... a neutral talent for Sienna. She swims like a fish and climbs like a monkey, but she's probably the slowest runner you'll ever meet. She also can't play anything that involves a ball. Believe me, she's tried, but she fails miserably. She has never been much of a jokester herself but enjoys a good laugh every now and then. You can often find her buried in a book, practicing archery, or working with the animals. She loves the animals on the farm, and most of them love her. Some other things Sienna likes is listening to music, snow, spending time with family, and writing. She also dislikes dresses, bows, and the colors purple and pink. They are too girly of colors for her taste.

History:
As stated above, Sienna's family owns a large farm in District 10 that provides loads of food, clothing, and other supplies to the entire District and many others. Sienna's family is a bit... dysfunctional. When Sienna was only a young girl, around 7 at the time, her mother was killed by a horse. It bucked her mother off, stomped on her stomach, and punctured both her lungs. She died a slow death. This tragedy made the entire family fall to pieces. Sienna's father went into a state of drinking until he was close to intoxicated, then came home and broke furniture, vases, and anything else he could get his hands on. It occurred almost three times a week, and continually got worse. He began to abuse Sienna on a regular basis. One day, he came home and kicked Sienna when she tried to stop him from breaking a picture of Ma. Sienna fell to the ground, landing on a shard of broken glass. It struck her in the head, and she passed out because of blood loss. Her older brother, Edward (Now 17), considered this to be the last straw. He grew a deep-rooted hatred towards his father, even though Pa's now sober almost all the time. He's become very protective of Sienna, making sure no one will ever harm her again...

Their family has now slowly started to come back to normality, but they still have a lot to work out.

RP sample:

Sienna's fingers curled around her thin wooden bow, her eyes scanning the foliage for any sign of movement. Her muscles were tensed, her senses alert. A small rustle sounded to her left. Her head swiveled over to face the bush it came from. A little bunny had poked its head out. It froze as Sienna stared at it, but was off in less than a few seconds. She chased after it, her blonde hair flapping behind her, almost like a flag. When she was within a good range, she abruptly halted, ready to kill the rabbit, but her glasses flew off her face. Frantically searching on hands and knees for her glasses, she patted the ground around her gingerly. It took quite a while, but she finally located her spectacles, put them on, and allowed her eyes to adjust to the sudden clarity. "Shoot." She grumbled, kicking the ground with the toe of her boot. A cloud of smoke rose up around her as she turned around and headed home empty-handed. It didn't matter much, though, because she had plenty of food back on the farm. This was merely an activity for her.

Others:
Nope!

How you found out about this site:
I searched for a Hunger Games RPG on Google and got to here! Smile

Last edited by Sienna Emerson on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Good Character Sheet!
Accepted and you're free to RP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sienna Emerson
District 10
Sienna Emerson

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next