The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheets!!

Go down 
+60
Orissa Maddox
Charlotte Amsel
Aspen Ives
Katherine Beck
Ashley Trinket
Hatchet Timber
Fritz Visvaldis
Tegan Stone
Xander Simmons
Narcissa Scamander
Nathan Johansson
Ren Lockwood
Birch Evinrude
Duncan Fretra
Sienna Emerson
Eve Lazega
Kelly Gateley
Gracilla Kelly
Anzu Migiouko
Thomas
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Felicity Mattheus
Samuel Rytherstone
Amelia Benedict
Arianna Redcloud
Roxas Smith
Sierra Raine
Mason Wolf
Annette "Patch" Regulus
Melody Fraeder
Jonathon Moyers
Roselyn Night
Onyx Midnight
Thalia Rose Grace
Skye Mccoy
Cassie Dreary
Allie Selgon
April Adams
Marcus Aurelius
Anya Bray
Warren Sanchez
Skandar Cael
Will Kaoknur
Everett Rayne
Charlotte Corvus
Hailey Summers
Aeolus Jibber
Vide Atzerritarra
Quiris Paroskip
August Cairbre
Kyra Extarbiea
Anastasia Froese
Safira Cinaed
Laurel Mila
Sabrina Nadine
Willow Fidele
Heather Bennet
Taryn Forrest
Alexander Jones
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

Character Sheets!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Editing it now actually..
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm

All fixed!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Alrighty, accepted Smile your free to rp!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 pm

(: Cool! Thanks! Now, time to explore this website.
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:03 am

Name: mason wolf

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) 12

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance: a 16 year old white skinned male. with a brown trench coat and cargo pants, he carries a old military backpack. he has short dirty blond hair, he has green eyes and has a scar down his left eye. he also carries his fathers dogtags and his sword and sheath on his body. he is as dirty as dirt because he never showers or bathes.

Personality:mason is a very polite and smart character who occasionally gets into fights other kids or drunks. he hates rich people in all ways this usually makes him steal from the rich and gives to the poor. he never likes to see kids or women get abused or beaten, again this would lead him to fights. he is brave and will stick to his plan from the beginning to the end.

History: mason had a normal 6 years in his childhood, on the day of his seventh birth-day his parents died in the mines from a cave in. he was left alone and lived on the streets stealing food to survive. he started doing jobs to get money to get food, he thought it was a great idea so he became a mercenary. he now waits in the streets waiting for his next job or the hunger games. his father tutored him in using a sword, he also became a master in parkour while getting away from peacekeepers or thugs.

RP sample: he sharpened his fathers blade, waiting for his next customer to walk down the street early in the morning this was the average life for mason, waiting for about 2 to 3 hours for a peacekeeper or another resident to ask him to do some dirty work " why must mornings be so slow" he muttered to himself. he sees movement at the corner of his eye he knew this wasn't good, he suddenly felt the cold steel from a knife on his neck " you've come back to lose your other ear" he chuckled putting his hands up and turning around to face the thug.

Others: Parkour: (sometimes abbreviated PK) is a method to overcome obstacles with speed, efficiency, and agility. Originally developed in France, the main purpose of the discipline is to teach participants how to adapt their movements to their environment by vaulting, rolling, running, climbing and jumping.
How you found out about the site: i found it while browsing the internet for a hunger games rpg site

Last edited by scratomatic on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Same as Will, just make your rp sample 100 words and you'll be accepted!
I know some sites, you just post a sentence and then you're done, but here it is 100 words or more. It's really not that hard...
But thanks for joining! I'm Taryn, and I hope you like the community here!
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 pm

ok i added more to my post
study
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

okie dokie, accepted. Your free to rp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mason Wolf
District 12
Mason Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:33 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sierra Raine
District 11

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Name: Sierra Raine

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 11

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance:
She is 5'8" tall and has strong muscles. She has a golden tan and a few freckles sprinkled across her nose. Her hair is long, wavy, and blonde and her eyes are an aqua blue colour. She has long eyelashes. Her lips are in a cupids bow shape and are a soft pink colour. Her nose is slightly upturned into a small slope. She has a small scar just above her right eyebrow and another scar on her left leg.

Personality:
Sierra is a strong willed girl who would do anything for anyone. She will not stand to be crossed and will take you down in an instant. She is kind to most people and is loyal to her friends and family. She isn't your typical girl. She is caring and friendly. But she isn't weak. She knows how to fight and will kill you if need be.

History:
Sierra was born and raised in district 11 where her dad is the mayor. She has 2 older brothers that are 19 and 21. She also has a twin sister who is a blind and can barely walk. Her sister's name is Sophia. She received both of her scars from a field accident several years earlier. Niether of her brothers were ever picked to be in the Hunger Games much to the joy of her mother. They have a family promise that if their name is not picked they are not allowed to volunteer. Sierra is allowed to volunteer if her sister is picked but that is the only time it is allowed. Sierra is never seen without the small locket given to her by her dying grandma. Sierra's sister has a matching locket that belonged to their grandma's older sister who had died in on of the first Hunger Games.

RP sample:
Sierra was running. Running faster than she had ever run before. She had to get away. Far away. They were coming for her. The other tributes. Soon though she had run out of breath and could go no further. She heard a noise behind her. She turned and saw a boy from another District. "Come this way. Quickly," he told her. He saw the suspicious look on her face and he said, "Don't worry I won't hurt you." Feeling she had no choice but to trust him Sierra followed the boy to a small cave. Farther back she heard the others scrambling through the forest looking for her. Sierra woke with a start. She realized it had all been a dream. She turned towards her sister to see her still sleeping. Sierra woke her up and told her all about her dream. "Do you think it will come true like some of your other dreams," Sophia asked Sierra. "I don't know. I hope not. I don't want to go into the arena. Sighing they both went back to sleep. Next week was the reaping. Sierra prayed that it was only just a dream and not a vision.

Others:
How you found out about the site: I found it on Google while I was looking for a good RPG to join.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Accepted!! Great character sheet! You're free to rp!!
Back to top Go down
Roxas Smith
District 4
Roxas Smith

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:27 am

Name: Roxas Smith

Member of: District 4

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: Down with the capital!

Appearance: Roxas has spiked up black hair that he likes to change to many different colors. He wears graphic t-shirts such as bands. He sometimes wears glasses but not all the time. His favorite things are to tease his hair, skater shoes, converse, and skinny jeans. He has a nose wrong and a small lip ring. He is muscular and tall as well.

Personality: Roxas is loud and obnoxious, and very sarcastic. He likes to make fun of things but is very nice. He is found very attractive to many, but some people don't like him because he looks "emo" as some people say. He doesn't like to talk to people that are too serious, but he will talk to those who will understand him. He loves music and games.

History: Roxas lives with his best friend Sora, who both of their parents have died from drowning. They don't have siblings anymore, but they live in an apartment type of place with other people, but they share a home. They keep alive by selling fish and other goods to people. They hate the Hunger Games because it killed their best friend who used to own their old home. They like to travel, so some nights they don't go home at all.

RP sample: Roxas and Sora run back home from work. "Dinner tonight. Whatcha makin'?" Sora glanced at Roxas and grinned. Roxas laughed back. "Why do I always sound like the wife in our relationship?" Sora jumped over a leaned over women. "That's because your more girly then me. And I can't do chores!"
They stopped in front of their complex and stepped inside. Walking up to the 3rd floor, they opened the door to their shaft.
Roxas threw his bag down and sat against the wall. "I think we'll make something with the bread I bought. Maybe we can eat it before the reaping too, if we save it." Sora nodded and went to the small kitchen. "We don't have much food left, but if we sneak out tonight and catch more fish, we can sell it tomorrow." Roxas smirked. "It's a plan, but don't trip and fall this time."

Others:
How you found out about the site: My friend Will Regulus!
Back to top Go down
Arianna Redcloud
District 3
Arianna Redcloud

Location : Alieya's in your bed, and Thalia's under it, and . . . well I'm in your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Accepted! Great charrie sheet. Okay, you're now free to RP.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Name: Amelia Benedict

Member of: District Five

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: N/A

Appearance: Since her whole family was made up of scientists and DNA experts who had the ability to alter their own genes, Amelia is naturally beautiful. Her facial structure is near perfect; a small, but defined nose and sharp cheekbones that give her slim face definition. She has medium length reddish brown hair that lightens in the summer and darkens in the winter. Amelia also has deep reddish brown eyes that sometimes appear to be amber. She is relatively short and extremely thin as well. Arwyn normally has an unfocused expression on her face, while Ophelia can appear to be like Amelia or Arwyn whenever she chooses.

Personality: As Amelia has multiple personalities, she is quite a complex person, so it is best to break her personalities into three parts. All of her personalities do share one thing in common; their indifference toward The Capital, they neither support nor rebel against it, but they all wish to be free from District Five.

Arwyn isn’t the most intelligent person in the world, as a matter of facet she’s far from it. An accurate word to describe her is ditzy. While her intelligence is questionable, her kindness is not. She is one of the sweetest people in all of Panem and is incredibly loyal. Arwyn doesn’t have an ounce of fight or anger in her, and she can sometimes be fairly practical. She never looses her temper and always keeps her word. Arwyn has no recollection of anything that Amelia or Ophelia do, which can be a blessing and a curse.

Ophelia is incredibly intelligent in an almost Sherlock Holmes-esq way. She is very good at noticing things and connecting the dots. Not many people have met Ophelia, or know they have. She is very good at acting and can play the parts of both Amelia and Arwyn with incredible ease. Ophelia operates within shadows and lies, distrust and hate. If there were one word to describe her it would be chaos. She enjoys death and loves inflicting pain. Ophelia has always been this way. When she is being her self she has a deranged look on her face and speaks like she’s mad (which she is.) Ophelia can remember being both Arwyn and Amelia. Also her anger is uncontrollable.

Amelia is a mix of Arwyn and Ophelia. She is intelligent within reason, and has a sharp tongue. Amelia has accepted her situation and isn’t particularly angry about it. She can become quite angry, but most of the time when this happens she either calms down or switches to Ophelia. Amelia can remember both Arwyn and Ophelia.

History: Amelia has a fairly simple history compared to her personalities. She was born and raised in District Five. Her family was middle class, so they had some money, but not a lot. Fortunately for her family, they hadn’t lost anyone to The Games. Her parents were faithful to The Capital, and her siblings followed that tradition, however most of them were too young to understand or even care about politics. Amelia was the second oldest child out of five. She was diagnosed at an early age with Multiple Personality Disorder and everyone in Five knew. However, everyone thought that she only had two personalities; Arwyn and Amelia. Before there was reason to make herself known, Ophelia just disguised herself as either Arwyn or Amelia. One day Amelia was having a disagreement with her family about something and she snapped. Ophelia grabbed a knife of the table and began to slaughter her family, while laughing hysterically. After the deed was done, Ophelia turned the stove burners on, but didn’t light the stove, so that the gas would go through the house. Ophelia then cleaned off the blood from her person and took a bit of time to gather things that she could go to the market with. She took enough time that gas filled the house. As she left, Ophelia lit one of her mothers precious candles and ran from the explosion. The act looked realistic enough, Ophelia was hurt from the explosion, but still alive. She was able to play the part of Arwyn, the part of her that wouldn’t hurt a fly and had no recollection of Amelia well, she even was able to embellish the act with tears coursing down her cheeks from her so called loss. Of course Amelia and Arwyn were both questioned by The Peacekeepers, but since no one knew about Ophelia, she wasn’t questioned. Amelia kept quiet about the whole business, knowing that if she told anyone she’d be killed instantly. Amelia has lived with different families around District Five since the ‘gas explosion’ at her house that killed her family.

RP sample:
The constant thunder was beginning to get on Ophelia’s nerves. She wished it would just rain already and make the day even darker that it was at the moment. Wind would be nice too. Wind gave a storm life in a mysterious way that even Ophelia couldn’t help being fascinated by. The ground was dry and cracked; it seemed to be crying out for rain. Ophelia smiled her usual crazed smile as she personified the ground as a child, weeping for water. She enjoyed the child’s pain and it’s cries imaginary echoed in her ears like music, music far sweeter that any string could produce.

She walked down the road at a steady pace. Ophelia had nothing to do and nowhere to be, on any other day she would be working a shift in one of the labs, but today was the one day of the week that she had the evening off. The rest of the day had been filled with school. All day she’d pretended to be Arwyn, the annoyingly unintelligent persona that couldn’t remember anything about herself or Amelia. Ophelia hated Arwyn, she was irritating to play as well, always ditzy and nice. If she had a choice, Ophelia would always choose to be Amelia, but if she were always Amelia, then people would begin to suspect something was amiss. She didn’t mind pretending to be someone else, as a matter of fact, she quite enjoyed being Amelia, but Ophelia’s favorite part about pretending to be someone else was that she could hide away, lurking in the shadows, waiting for the perfect moment to make herself known. That moment was a long way away, but it was guaranteed that when she did make herself know, death would be involved. Imagining the looks on her classmates’ and teachers’ faces when they realized what would happen to them made Ophelia laugh, a clear sound that was both lovely and eerie

Ophelia stopped laughing within a few moments and began humming a tune a she walked. Arwyn was always happy no matter the situation, and as Ophelia was nearing a few houses, she had to play the part of Arwyn once more. She turned her crazed smile into a much nicer one and to add to the effect, she began to sing;

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I've heard of
Once in a lullaby

The bluebirds fly so high
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

The Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then oh why can't I
Why then oh why can't I

The wind began to pick up and for a moment Ophelia lost her facade. The wind whipped her reddish-brown hair around her face and she smiled as the trees shook from the wind and the faint pitter-patter of rain began to grow steadier. Ophelia corrected her facial expression quickly and she continued to walk with a bit more bonce in her step, knowing that Arwyn loved rain. After a few more steps, Ophelia saw a figure step out of the forest not very far from where she was. “Hey! What where you doing in there?” She asked in Arwyn’s kind voice.

Others:
How you found out about the site:
Browsing….
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm

Accepted and you're free to RP!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Just got to say... That is really good, I can't wait to rp with you!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

me too ((five words i have it now )) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Thank you!! It was fun to write (:
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:41 pm

can we rp right now ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amelia Benedict
District 5
Amelia Benedict

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't think so, we're not in the same district and neither of us are part of the railroad...
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:31 pm

oh ): i get it ):
Back to top Go down
Felicity Mattheus
District 2
Felicity Mattheus

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:42 am

Name: Felicity Ceilia Mattheus
Member of: District 2
If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:
Appearance:
About five feet and eight inches. Felicity is what her mother calls tall enough for her age. She has bright gray green eyes that when caught in the right light looks to be the color of Amber for some odd reason. Her hair is naturally wavy and is a honey-sun streaked blonde color, it is a beautiful contrast to her nicely light tanned skin which holds no belemishes or birthmarks. She has a circle like heart shaped head and nicely sized eyes. Her figure is small and not very large despite her size. She has remarkebly long slender legs along with a winning smile.
Personality:
She can be slight odd sometimes when she keeps to herself, but overall people like her because of her quietness and the intelligence in her voice when she speaks. But sometimes she can become flustered about with tasks. When shes alone she likes to relax and think for a bit. When shes thinking she somewhere far off and you can tell that from her gaze, its sometimes takes more minutes then seconds to snap her out of her mind. She likes to read and write and has superb hand writing. She is a quick thinker and overall uses her mind more then anything to do things. But sometimes she does come in handy when you need her. Also shes not really that much of a snotty type. She might be a bit up tight and unknown to some of the other things. But in her district shes nicer and kinder then most if you ask her and her friends.
History:
You might think thats she from District 2. But no. She was born in District 8. Her whole family lived there while she had been brought here to grow up. It all started one night after she had gone to bed. The men in white burst into her small room and grabbed her taking her away from her home. She cried silently as they took her out, she watched as her mother and father's knocked out forms layed on the ground near her bedroom door. She cried out when she was thrown into something hard and remembered hitting the hard cold ground. She could hear silent talking as she was taken away in something she didn't quite recognize. She woke the next morning on a train, a blanket covering her up and she couldn't remember anything. Not even her name. She looked up at the woman who was brushing make her hair with her fingers. Felicity blinked up at the woman and she looked around and asked three simple words, "Where am I?" the woman seemed surprise that the girl who had forgotten everything was speaking. A soft motherly expression covered up the surprise and the woman answered, "Your on a train and were going to your new home. Somewhere where your potentials will be put to use in a good way." Felicity made no mistake when she heard the emphasis on the word Good. But she smiled shyly and said, "Okay." she layed her head back on the woman's lap and fell back to sleep as if someone had shut a off switch on her.
RP sample:
Felicity Mattheus looked up from her perch on the roof of her home. The sky was bright and cheerful. She inhaled the warm breeze that swayed the hem of her white sun dress. It hugged her waist and torso but was freely and swaying at the lower half of her body. "Felicity!!" she smiled and looked down as her little brother with his light brown-blonde hair called for her. "Come down for dinner!!" she nodded and she stood and climbed down easily and followed him inside. Her mind whirled with thoughts though. She walked into the home she had grown up in and sat down to eat with her family. Though her mother was dead she still had her father. She looked side ways at him and he winked at her, she smiled. He had brought her another gift from work she suspected. She looked at her three older brothers and one younger brother then she began eating. It didn't take long for her food to be gone before the others. She set off to do her chores quickly. Collecting plates and cups once they were done and washing the dishes. She did the laundry by washing the grim out of her brother's and dad's clothes then hanging them up to dry. She trusted the warm breeze out side to warm and dry the clothes fast. Soon she set off towards the school. At the school she sat down out front against the brick wall and closed her eyes waiting for sunset to come so she could go home. But usually she relaxed here. The one place she cant be bothered but other kids her age since they never usually visit the school grounds 'just for fun' like she does. But soon she began humming the soft lyrics she heard on the train as she was coming here. She doesn't remember where she was coming from. Maybe she was on a trip with her mother. But she does remember laying down, her head in her mother's lap as her mother stroked her hair and sang to her softly in her sleep.
Others: Nope
How you found out about the site: I was looking up Hunger Games roleplaying forums. ^.^

Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 am

thats kool Smile more people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:44 am

((Sam, please no spamming.))

Accepted!! You're free to rp!
Back to top Go down
Samuel Rytherstone
District 8
Samuel Rytherstone

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 pm

((i don't spam its about five words Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next