The Hunger Games RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunger Games RPG

The 15th Hunger Games have just ended leaving Faeryn Nacht of District One as the Victor. The citizens of Panem are trying to survive another year of uncertainty and fear, but what will the next reaping bring?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheets!!

Go down 
+60
Orissa Maddox
Charlotte Amsel
Aspen Ives
Katherine Beck
Ashley Trinket
Hatchet Timber
Fritz Visvaldis
Tegan Stone
Xander Simmons
Narcissa Scamander
Nathan Johansson
Ren Lockwood
Birch Evinrude
Duncan Fretra
Sienna Emerson
Eve Lazega
Kelly Gateley
Gracilla Kelly
Anzu Migiouko
Thomas
Sawyer Darmin (Alex)
Coriolannus Snow (JR.)
Felicity Mattheus
Samuel Rytherstone
Amelia Benedict
Arianna Redcloud
Roxas Smith
Sierra Raine
Mason Wolf
Annette "Patch" Regulus
Melody Fraeder
Jonathon Moyers
Roselyn Night
Onyx Midnight
Thalia Rose Grace
Skye Mccoy
Cassie Dreary
Allie Selgon
April Adams
Marcus Aurelius
Anya Bray
Warren Sanchez
Skandar Cael
Will Kaoknur
Everett Rayne
Charlotte Corvus
Hailey Summers
Aeolus Jibber
Vide Atzerritarra
Quiris Paroskip
August Cairbre
Kyra Extarbiea
Anastasia Froese
Safira Cinaed
Laurel Mila
Sabrina Nadine
Willow Fidele
Heather Bennet
Taryn Forrest
Alexander Jones
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya Bray

Anya Bray

Character Sheets!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Name:Anya Bray

Member of:District 6

Appearance:
Anya is of average height, about 5' 1", and she is fairly slight. She looks fragile, but she is muscular and she knows some self defense. She has pale skin and long dark brown hair. It is straight with a few waves in some places. She has deep brown eyes and dark eyelashes, and a small nose. She likes to wear her tiny pair of earrings that her mother gave her. They are tiny golden beads.

Personality:
Anya isn't an outgoing person, and those who don't know her think that she comes off as being cold or uncaring. Really she doesn't know how to relate. Since she was little, she hasn't spent much time with people other than her family, so she is very reserved around anyone else. She wants friends, she just doesn't know how to forge relationships. When she knows somebody, she isn't exactly talkative, but she will speak. She doesn't attend school, she is "homeschooled" which really means that she helps her parents with work, and she longs for the social aspects that she think would come with school. She loves the outdoors, and she is truly at peace when she is there.

History:
Anya's family has lived in District 6 for as long as she can remember. When she was 4 her mother and her father told her that they had lost their jobs, and they moved out of a comfortable city house to the outskirts of their village. Since then, Anya has had little contact with others, though she wishes for relationships, but her family relationships are very good.
She has always been homeschooled, and finds jobs around town for anybody that will give her work. She will do most anything to bring money to their family, and is contemplating taking out tesserae.

RP sample:
Can my RP sample for Zia count? If not I can write another.

Others:Ziazon Katsky (this site)
Zia Katsky (HBH)

How you found out about the site: Mi Amiga, Taryn Smile
Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

You're accepted and free to RP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Marcus Aurelius
District 1
Marcus Aurelius

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 am

Name:Marcus Aurelius

Member of:District 6

Appearance: Marcus has average length black hair which has golden flecks in extreme sun. He stands at 5 foot 11, with a very muscular build on accounts of his job in District 6. He has elven like features though, so his apperance seems off on some level. He is usually seen wearing simple, yet slightly dirty clothes, and work boots. He wears his old leather cords from his grandfather around his neck, and one around his ankle. Left to be exact.

Personality: Marcus knows the value of money and what it takes to do hard, but good honest work. After all, he does move around huge machines or builf houses or whatever hard jobs there is to do. He's hard working and extremely loyal to his district, albeit not so much the capital. He spends lots of time out doors and loves hard labor. He isn't one to joke around with some nitwits from his grade, and would prefer to stop school all together, since he's found the job he wants. He doesn't talk much at all really. Marcus does have a few friends though. He talks with Skandar Cael, since Marcus works for his dad sometimes. He loves watching people though, observing. After all, the Eyes are the gates to the soul.

History:
Marcus Aurelius was born into a family that didn't want him. He was an only child, and his father was never around. His mother smacked him around moreso than his father when he was home. Marcus never let it bother him. He just thought that was how all families were. So he endured it. Marcus discovered at a young age that he liked to fix things. He'd be tinkering with his mom's appliances, or with things he found on his excursions to the junk yard. He never did well in school, but he made up for it by being the quietest and suprisingly smart with tinkering.

His mother always told him that he should go into the Games, because maybe then someone would care if he won or not. He dismissed it though. They made enough money from his mother's job that he didn't have to have the tesserae. But as soon as his mother took a bat to his kneecaps, he was out of that house and living on his own. This was at the age of 15. He still visited his mother, just not long enough to get beaten. Besides, she didn't know where he was living. For that first couple of months, Marcus didn't either. But finally he settled down in the junkyard, geting jobs to lift junk and other odd jobs around his town.
Marcus was simply te jack of all trades.

RP sample:
See Skandar Cael, even though it isn't very good.

Others:Skandar Cael (this site)
Eli Miller/Momos(HBH)
Declan Liles (TPT)
How you found out about the site: Creator
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:35 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergames.forumotion.com
April Adams
District 1
April Adams

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Name: April Adams

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 1

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?:

(Down must must at least 5 sentences)
Appearance:
April is slightly short for her age, but years of training for the Hunger Games and always having plenty to eat have made her strong and fit. She has long, wavy blonde hair and bright brown eyes. She has fair skin and does not wear a lot of makeup because her mom thinks she is too young for it. April loves to dress very girly, in skirts and dresses. She will occasionally wear slightly crazy outfits or accessories in an attempt to keep up with the constantly changing fashions in the capitol. She even dyed her hair pink when she was thirteen, but quickly changed it back to its natural blonde.

Personality: April is a very bubbly, happy girl, but she is not the brightest bulb, often referred to as an “airhead”. She tries to make friends with everyone because she wants to be popular, but years of training for the games have taught her not to trust anyone. Her training has also given her a lot of determination, and when it comes to fighting no on would dare call her an airhead. April is rather cocky and overconfident in all of her abilities; she thinks she knows everything, and dislikes anyone who disagrees with her or proves her wrong. The fourteen year old can hold a grudge forever, even if she doesn’t show it because it would be bad for her appearance.

History: April grew up in District One with her mom, dad, and 10 year old brother Drew. Her dad works making luxury goods for the capital, and her mother is a stay at home mom, who spends a lot of time at parties. April’s family is fairly wealthy, so does not know what it is like to go without anything. Growing up in what her family considers to be the capital’s favorite district, she believes all of the propaganda she has heard on television and in school about the glory of the capital, and she hopes to one day be a victor in the Hunger Games, once she is a little older. April’s father has been training her and Drew for the Hunger Games ever since they were very young. Despite her sweet appearance and friendly nature, April has learned to be a deadly warrior; She is a fast runner and has experience using many different types of weapons. She watches the games eagerly every year and makes notes about the arenas and the victors so she will be better prepared for the game if she is ever lucky enough to win the reaping or have the opportunity to volunteer. If that does not happen, she hopes to follow in her mother’s footsteps and become a popular socialite.

RP sample: It was April’s favorite time of day: the time school let out, and she was free to do whatever she wanted….for about an hour, before she had to be home for training. But that was a whole hour away, and for now April was FREE. She walked cheerfully out of the school building and began her walk to the district square, where she could do a little window shopping, find some cute boys to flirt with, and maybe pick up some gossip about the latest capitol trends. One always had to be on top of these things, after all.

Just as she approached the square, April’s attention was drawn to a lovely bird that had chosen this moment to fly toward the sky, and her distraction caused the fourteen year old to trip over a pebble (that she must have knocked out of the way when she fell, as she could no longer see it…but clearly there had been something there, because there was absolutely no way she had tripped over NOTHING like some klutz) and fall right into a puddle from yesterday’s thunderstorm. April’s first thought as she landed on her rear end was that it was lucky this had happened now, rather than during a training session, but it was quickly replaced by a feeling of mortification as she realized that she was in view of the entire square, and now her favorite skirt was wet.

Her face turning a bright shade of red, April forced herself to stand up with as much dignity as she could muster, and looked around cautiously. She was only near the entrance of the square, after all, so maybe, just maybe, no one had seen her? A girl could hope, right?

Others: Viola Mason (HPRPG)

How you found out about the site: GOOOGLE
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Accepted!!! Great charrie sheet!! (personally I'm kinda jealous through sparring with others in district 1 and stuff it should be loads of fun Very Happy) your free to rp! Just pleas post in the face claim area!!!
Back to top Go down
Allie Selgon

Allie Selgon

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Name: Allie Selgon

Member of: District 2

Appearance:
I have bright ginger red hair that goes down to the middle of my back.My hair is always straight, and always will be. Its never in my eyes,which just so happens to be a forest green, no matter how much I try. My skin is very pale but has some color to it. Not much, but some. My cheeks and nose are dotted with freckles and I'm almost always found smiling. My teeth? I have a slight over-bite, but other then that they're straight. I'm very skinny, but not skinny enough to fully see my rib cage.
Personality: I'm sweet, bubbly, even humorous. I have never even considered being in the Career pack. Ever. I am only mean to people that don't get along with me, people I tried to be nice to, but it never worked out. I guess my only flaw would be that I'm sometimes stubborn, stubborn enough to starve 3 people.

History: I lived with my mother, and little sister, Naomi for my whole life. My dad died right around the time Naomi was born, so I didn't really get to know him much, saying he was always in training to be a Peacekeeper. I always have loved my family, and they have probably always loved me. I do alot of things to keep my family alive, such as sell our livestock items for money, for food. I plan on doing this for as long as I live, as long as I'm not reaped.

RP sample: "Ladies first!" Effie Trinket yelled as she walked over to the big ball full of kids names, all of them in this center, hoping not to be reaped. She dug her hand in it, then looked at the name and smiled. "Allie Selgon! Come on up!" She yelled, smiling. I stared at her. She has to be joking, right? I thought, forgetting where I was. Suddenly, the kid next to me jabbed me in the ribs with her elbow and pointed to the stage. I quickly made my way to the stage, not wanting the Peacekeepers have to be involved in this. "And here she is. Volunteers?" Effie asked as I made my way up onto the stage. An eerie silence. The Capitol's lights blinded me. I couldn't be on this stage. It had to be a dream. Pinching myself, closing my eyes, nothing worked. I was here, and the nightmare, also known as the Hunger Games, was going to begin.

Others: None..
How you found out about the site: Google Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Accepted! And welcome Allie Selgon, any questions please pm me and I will be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Quiris Paroskip
District 3
Quiris Paroskip

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Welcome Allie!
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

Welcome Allie!! Your free to rp, but please keep in mind that in threads on this site your have to role play in the third person.

Thanks!!!
- Taryn
Back to top Go down
Cassie Dreary
District 1
Cassie Dreary

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

Name: Cassie Dreary

Member of: District 1

Appearance: Cassie has long, black hair that has a slight wave to it. She is slim, but well fed.Her eyes are dark brown and she is about 5"5. Her skin is a light color with a touch of color. Most boys and even adults find her adorable.She has a winning smile, one that some men would kill for. Her only flaw is that she has scars that cover the palms of her hands and feet from work and cutting them open on glass and sharp rocks time and time again.

Personality: Cassie is usually sweet and funny. She is almost always smiling, almost always friendly. Almost. Her only thing thats mean? When she's hunting or in any combat,all her sweet traits fade away. When she is in this mood, she doesn't trust anybody for a long time. Her once smiling face is now in complete concentration. Nothing can bring her out of this until she knows she is safe.

History: Cassie was always able to be fed since she was a young child. She's never felt true hunger, never suffered it. Her family is rich, or, at least not poor. She lives with both her mom and dad, her mom a healer and her father a Peacekeeper. Cassie has been training for the Hunger Games her whole life. Yes, she is a Career. She plans on waiting until she is 16 or 17 until she volunteers, but she will not step down if her name is called.

RP sample: Cassie smiled as she made her way toward the center. She was finally done with her training for the day. She liked it, but she also liked going outside and just hanging around. "Beautiful." Cassie whispered as she stared at the cakes through the bakery's window. "I'll take one of the cake's in the window. I want to give my family a treat today." She said as she walked into the bakery, throwing the money on the counter casually. The baker nodded as he counted the money, pointing to the cakes. Cassie smiled and grabbed one and ran out the door, running home. She was going to have some fun today.

Others: None Smile
How you found out about the site: My friend, Allie Selgon...

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Corvus
District 8
Charlotte Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Accepted! Welcome Cassie! I am Charlie your moderator for this evening (and all other evenings....) and will be happy to assist you in any way you might need. You are free to RP!
Back to top Go down
Skye Mccoy

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:48 am

Oops, I accidentally deleted the form:

Name:

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.)

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

RP sample:

Others:
How you found out about the site:

You can either post below or pm me your sheet
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace
District 12
Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:33 pm

Character Sheets!! - Page 3 Haa_portact_186x186_Indiana
Name:Thalia Grace

Member of: District 12

Appearance:She was long, wavy, goldish-blonde hair and a light tan. She has a heart shaped face and green eyes. Because she is a total tomboy, she is usually seen in worn-out jeans and a tank top with her combat boots on. She has a scar on her left cheek and another one down her right leg. She has light freckles across her nose and cheeks. She is gorgeous.

Personality:She is kinda shy but, once you get to know her, she is really great. As a young girl, she was loved by everyone. Now that she is older, she hardly talks to anyone. If you do meet her though, you would fall in love with her. That is if you can look past her temper and tomboy personality. Although boys fall in love with her, she cares for her family. She feels she doesn’t have time for love. But secretly, that is all she wants. Her little sister is everything to her. She can often be found playing with Reia. She loves her mother with all her heart but hates that she doesn’t help with the family.

History:When she was just 11, her father and eldest brother died in the mines. The bird had gone silent due to the fire and everyone was rushing to get out. Jake was pushed off to the side. The force of his collide with the wall broke his leg. Her father saw him and tried to help him get out but the fire consumed them. Thalia, who adored her father and brother, was waiting for them to get off work and come home. She saw the fire. She watched as everyone came out but the two men she was waiting for. She realized they were caught in there and she paniced. She rushed to run in but two men who had gotten out held her back. Tears were running down her cheeks and she fought hard to run to their aid. But she couldn’t. She watched her two favourite people be burned alive. Once the fire died out and the men who went in to search reported no survivors, she ran to her favourite spot in the meadow outside of District 12. She ran to the spot where Jake, Trent, and her father would always play tag with her. She layed down in the grass and cried. Trent found her there and carried her home. In a month's time, she found out her mother was pregnant. Poor Reia would never know her wonderful father and brother. She was born and years passed. Thalia and Trent would hunt for food for the family and bring it home. Then Trent was sent to the mines and Thalia was left to hunt.

RP sample: I woke up from a short night's sleep. Turning over, I saw little Reia curled up near Trent. Mom was already in her garden, trying to plant anything. I climbed out of bed quietly and pulled on my boots. I went to the door where my bow and arrows lied in waiting for me. I quickly picked them up and grabbed my sack which was to bring my catch home in and to store my necessities. I walked out the door waving my farewell to my mother and dashing toward the woods. I climbed through the hole under the wire fence that used to be big enough for a grown man. Now it was just big enough for me. I silently creeped through the shadows of the woods checking all my traps. I had obtained a rabbit that was a pretty good size. I would trade that at the hob. Then a movement to my right made me quickly and silently climb a tree to my left. I saw what made the movement and my heart lifted. That buck was going to be the kill of the day. I readied my bow and pulled back the quiver. The whole world fell silent as I let my arrow fly.

Others:
How you found out about the site:

I found out about the site from a friend on a different site.
http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/

Family-Luke Grace, age 40(father; deceased) Lydia Grace, age 38(mother), Jake Grace age 18(older brother; deceased), Trent Grace age 16(older brother), and Reia Grace age 10(younger sister).
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 am

Accepted!!!
Back to top Go down
Onyx Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 am

Name: Onyx Midnight

Member of: (The Capitol, District 1, 2 etc.) District 13

Appearance:
Onyx has medium length black hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin. Usually she has her hair down and it covers one of her eyes. She usually dresses in black. Onyx is usually seen tough, wearing a black shirt with red words on it that say 'Shut up and Die', black jeans, black converse and red and black striped finger less gloves. She tends to wear a lot of black eye liner and occasionally she will have black lipstick on too. I guess you could say that she is goth.

Personality:
Onyx doesn't ever think things through. She sort of just runs in and doesn't think of whether or not its a good or bad idea until it is to late, and she usually gets in to trouble from it. She doesn't usually have anything nice to say to people either. Onyx doesn't seem to have any interests in friends and gives the cold shoulder to any one who tries. She thinks that friends will hold her back and all that jazz.

History:
Onyx's mum died giving birth to her. Her dad always blamed Onyx for her mother's death and was treated badly. So Onyx never really spent time at home. When her dad wasn't being abusive to her though he usually was spoiling her brother, Dean. Dean never got any abuse because he was born five years before their mum died. Even if he wasn't abusive to Onyx though, he would still have her brother as a favorite. He is very bias. Any way, though she wasn't an orphan or anything, Onyx usually was hanging around in back alleys. Her dad usually didn't feed her so a couple times Onyx decided to steal. She stopped though after almost getting caught the last time she tried, but lucky for her it was dark out.

RP sample:
"Onyx Jade Midnight! Get out of your room, Now!"

Onyx jumped to her feet. Her dad was in one of his moods again. She wasn't about to stick around to deal with it either. The girl moved quickly to the other side of her room and lifted a wide board in the floor that lead underneath there so called house. She crawled through and quietly moved the board in place as her dad slammed open her bedroom door. Onyx couldn't help but smirk. Stupid old man. She thought.
Others:?
How you found out about the site: Google!
Back to top Go down
Roselyn Night

Roselyn Night

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 am

Accepted!!! (This is still Taryn but I'm running out the door.). I can't upload your charrie sheet but hopefully willow will see this soon.))
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Moyers
District 2
Jonathon Moyers

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 am

Name: Jonathon Moyers

Member of: District 2

Appearance: Jonathon is about 6ft 1, give or take a few inches; he is also quite muscular and athletic. His hair is blonde and sometimes asserts a tinkling of brown. He wears clothes which usually try and show off his strength. He has been trained for the games, like many from District 2. His eyes are blue, and have dottings of green around them. His hair has been styled for most of his life, though when it is natural it suits his head shape rather well, but when wet it turns a browny colour. His skin colour is pale to tanned, usually more tanned, which sets him apart from most of District 2, he spends most of his time sat on the hill, working out, and relaxing. He is usually seen with at least one weapon in his belt, though never an Axe, he hates Axes, as he struggles to wield them. He is however good with a sword, dagger and bow; however his aim with a bow isn’t the best, but its average. He is also very good with spears, he can use them very easily, and he usually has one in his stores, even if he is told not to. His face is attractive, though it has a brutish aura around it, however most of the time he is actually kind to others, he isn’t like many brutes in District 2. He has quite a lot of scars, most of them appear across his legs from running around the woods, though he has a very small one just above his hand which he covers up with a Silver Bracelet, which he made himself.

Personality: Jonathon is at first a mixture of personalities, from a first glance he seems brutish, because of his strength, but he is kind, to those who need to be fooled. He is not kind out of happiness, and he uses this to his advantage. His sneaky nature leads to quite a persuasive alliance act, if he manages to pull it off. Ever since his mother died he became more of a work alone person, though he still kept his friends, which shows that he can behind and caring, he has feelings for people from his own District. The one thing that he doesn’t have is trust, he doesn’t trust many other people, and that has sort of lead to his sneaky nature, he is known to be precarious of other people, but he knows he can generally trust people from his own district. Jonathon is clever, and can outsmart people, his only flaw really is being seen by others, because of his height giving away his position, but he tends to a fair enough job of concealing himself.
He has sneaky in his personality, he is good at setting traps, but needs quite a bit of time to do so, and good with a bow, another thing that scuppers him though is climbing, he is a hopeless climber, and this angers him, his luck tends to run out in woodlands, and he tends to stay on the ground, hoping he could get in the tree tops. He is also not very domestic, he can cook a bit, but he isn’t very fluent in the art, he prefers for other people to cook for him, he can hunt animals down well enough though.

History: Jonathon was born into a family who were quite obsessed with the Games; they called it an Honour to fight for District 2 in the Games, but Ben didn’t really see the point. However he agreed to sort off train for them, just in case, Jonathon has always been tall, something he inherited from his father, and also something that he uses o wrestle people to the ground. The family constantly talked about the uses of joining the Games, the constant glory, but the one Question Jonathon had never plucked up the courage to ask was, What if I die? The one thing he had feared through his whole life was dying, the one thing that he was afraid of. He had often spent many days in the hills, working out, growing stronger, alone, push ups and sit ups, dreading, and hoping at the same time, for the day that his name was pulled out. For most of Jonathon’s life he had wondered about other Districts as well as the Capitol, and of Course the games.
To Jonathon’s misfortune during February, when he was just 13, his mother died, killed by illness, and his Father was forced to work full time, leaving Jonathon at home, taking his anger out on the walls of the House he vowed to avenge his mother, even though a person wasn’t the cause of her death. This anger actually made him stronger; he became less forgiving, meaner, and more powerful. His time was spent from that day forward, learning how to kill, animal and people alike, both were as useless as each other in Jonathon’s book. The boy had grown to hate everything, and then after a few years passed he started to get less angry, and started to grow on his intellect, using sneakiness and cunning, he was now fully trained for the day just in case he was forced to fight, maybe even in the Arena.

RP sample:
Kicking the floor hard, Jonathon’s foot smashed the weak wood that lay beneath his feet, he was getting stronger. The day was a fair one, not to hot or too cold, however a cloud was beginning to approach from the North, the days seemed to have started getting shorter, Ben had no idea why. He was so angry, his head flustered with flaring angry heat, his face crumpled with rage, his 6ft 2 tall frame was prominent in the small doorway. As he flung the door open he walked, closing it loudly behind him. Stomping off to actually work, he had decided to take up some work, but today he wasn’t in the mood, he made daggers for a living, and he liked what he made, he was used to getting cuts now. Though most of District 2 was sort of scared of him, he was kind, but that was when he was in a good mood, and today he was certainly not in a good mood. He stomped down the cobbled road.

Half way down the road his mood lightened slightly as he watched the rest of the District, people rushing around with angry looks on their faces, some people wrestling and talking about the Games, laughing for the first time in what seemed like weeks... The fresh air must have cleared his lungs and he relaxed slightly, and then began his decent down the path once more. The cloud had now started to grow, heading towards District 2, maybe it was a sign that something bad was about to happen, no it couldn’t be, Ben didn’t believe in supernatural, in reality it’s stupid, in Jonathon’s eyes anyway. He was more intelligent than that. His arms swung at his sides as he continued his on his path, ducking down to not get hit by someone carrying a ladder, ducking down again, this time to pick up some money that lay there, eagerly awaiting to be picked up, today was taking a turn for the better.

The 17 year old walked up to the hill, forget work, today was a day for relaxing, he had worked extra yesterday, so it wouldn’t really matter too much, easily climbing up the hill, setting his arms down on the grass, lying down and then gazing up at the sky, his arms lying behind his neck, propping him up slightly. His large arms provided him with a comfy surface to sit, the sun was quite high now, but not high enough to light all the small areas of District 2, Jonathon looked around, it was peaceful, he was happy....for once.

Others:
How you found out about the site: HBH advertising. Razz

Back to top Go down
Willow Fidele
Admin
District 11
Avox
Willow Fidele

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Accepted and free to RP!
Back to top Go down
http://www.saltholywatergunscheck.tumblr.com
Melody Fraeder
District 11
Melody Fraeder

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Name: Melody (Mel) Fraeder

Member of: District 11

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: N/A

Appearance: Melody is a normal height for her age and is rather thin due to a frequent lack of food. She has long blonde hair that she usually wears in a long braid. Mel has fair skin, although it is usually a dark tan color by the end of the summer as a result of working in the Orchards of her district. Her eyes are a bright green, and though they are usually bright and full of life they have recently been dull. Also recently, she has taken on a grim expression and rarely smiles, though this was not always the case; before her brother’s reaping, Mel could almost always be seen wearing a grin, and hopefully this quality will return to her in time. All of Mel’s clothes were previously worn by each of her four older sisters, so they are very worn out.

Personality:Melody is a very kind, caring person. She can’t stand seeing people in pain, and whenever she does she will do everything she can to help that person. Mel is full of determination, and because she spent most of her childhood working in her district and surrounded by peacekeepers, she is very strong and resilient. Due to her upbringing in District 11 and her work in the Orchards, Mel feels most comfortable surrounded by trees, and she is a great climber with a lot of knowledge about plants. Before her brother was reaped for the Hunger Games, Mel was a very energetic, happy girl. Now, however, Mel is much more subdued. She rarely smiles, and she has become a very quiet person. The normally patient girl is now very quick to anger and keeps to herself because she can't stand being around happy people when she is so upset. Eventually she will probably regain some of her old characteristics, but she will never be the same happy, energetic person she was before.

History: Mel was the fifth of six children in her family, as well as the last of five girls. Her father died of a sickness that was never identified less than a year after the birth of her youngest, and only, brother. Growing up in District 11, Mel and her family have always had to work extremely hard, and are always under close watch by peacekeepers; she has been working in the Orchards since the time she could walk. Melody, like the rest of the children in her district, attends school whenever she isn’t needed to help with the harvest. She is fairly smart and does well in her classes, and she has lots of friends, although she hasn't spent a lot of time with them recently.

Mel has a close relationship with all of her siblings, but she was the closest both in age and relationship-wise to her little brother, Donta. Although he was less than a year younger than she was, Mel, like the rest of her sisters, felt very protective of Donta. She was always there for him, and vice versa. They grew up together, playing together in their younger years and then, when they were old enough, working side by side in the Orchards.

Recently, Donta was reaped for the Hunger Games, and this has had a huge effect on Mel. Because he was born less than a year after she was, Melody can’t even remember her life without Donta in it. She feels responsible for his being in the Games; if she had been a boy, she could have volunteered in his place, but seeing as their family was all girls, there was nothing they could do once Donta’s name was called. Her family has watched the games together, hoping Donta would survive, but they all knew deep down that he never really had a chance; they had tried so hard to protect him, not letting him take out any tesserae even though his name was only entered in the reaping once, but they had failed and Donta died. Mel has had an awful time dealing with her brother’s death, and now hates the Capitol more than she ever did before. She always hated the Hunger Games and the harsh peacekeepers in her district, but now Melody is determined to see the Capitol destroyed, and would not hesitate to join the rebels were she offered the chance.

RP sample: See April Adams

Others: April Adams, Donta Fraeder (RIP D: )
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Accepted Smile
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Name: Will Regulus

Member of: District 12

If your from the Capitol what profession are you?: Not in the capitol

Appearance: Will has caramel brown hair that goes below her shoulders that is teased at the top. She is average height and skinny, with large, soft blue eyes. Her outfits are either shorts and a tee, skinny jeans and tees with long sleeve hoodies. She wears sneakers, but runs faster without them on. She isn't seen without her bag.

Personality: Will is quiet, stealthy. She loves music and to sing, but also loves weapons. Will likes to read and write, but hates people at times. She loves to climb trees and eat (like everyone really). But, some people underestimate her, which she doesn't like.

History: Her parents both dead, she lives with her 23 year old brother. They are poor and are seam kids, but they live off her brothers hunting, which he takes her sometimes. When she was smaller, she was almost kidnapped by a man so he could sell her off as a servant to the capital. That is why she doesn't enjoy being around people, closing herself off to people. Now, they live in a small house, where is alone most hours.

RP sample: Will looked at her brother before stepping out the door of their small house. "I'll be back this afternoon. Don't wait up." she slightly smiled and put on her hood. She walked over to the hob, looking around quietly and trading bits of her brothers game.
“Will!” her friend, Mai, called for her. Will walked up slowly and gave her a grin. “Class is starting soon. We better get going,” Mai remarked. She nodded and they started walking, slowly finishing some crackers that Will had gotten for a trade.
“So, how’s the woods been lately?” Mai asked.
“They’ve been… alright really. Nothing serious anymore.” she laughed.

Others:
How you found out about the site: Tumblr :3

Last edited by Will Regulus on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

It's all good except you have to make your kistory at least five sentances and your sample rp at least 100 words. (Because that is the minimum here.) It may sound like a lot, but it really isn't that bad.

And welcome to the site by the way!! Thanks for joining our community and I hope you like it!!
Back to top Go down
Annette "Patch" Regulus
District 12
Annette

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Ah >.< So sorry! I'll make it again.
Back to top Go down
Taryn Forrest
Admin
District 3
Taryn Forrest

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Alright, cool ~ thanks.
And you don't have to redo everything! Just make it a little longer XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheets!!   Character Sheets!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheets!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next